• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris Crystallizes Trump’s View of Women

IMO, the Time's opinion piece is nothing more than doing damage control for Harris.
I'd say she crystallizes people's opinions of shameless, amoral, conniving, ruthlessly ambitious politician. Her gender is immaterial.

On this planet? :eek:

You can accept that as a fact only if you believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way. Oh, and you are a patriot.

You can accept that as a fact only if you believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way. Oh, and you are a patriot.
Nope, that would require gullibility and blind loyalty.

I'd say she crystallizes people's opinions of shameless, amoral, conniving, ruthlessly ambitious politician. Her gender is immaterial.

She's no feminist either. More like Hillary in disguise, just another who rode a man's, a powerful politician's coattails to further her own political aspirations.

Last edited:

What did P.T. Barnum once say?--> "There's a sucker born every minute."

She's no feminist either. More like Hillary in disguise, just another who road a man's, a powerful politician's coattails to further her own ambitions.
Yeah, all that law school stuff and prosecuting criminals was just window dressing.

Hmm... Who running for high office now is ruthless, ambitious and conniving? Anyone jump into the mind?

You can only speak for yourself when it comes to those qualities.

BB17SA8R.img

Donald Trump has a fossilized brain from the segregationist era when Gov. George Wallace openly spewed his racism in 1960's Talabama.

His view of women is from a similar era. Docile suburban women who stayed in the kitchen and kept quiet when the men were talking.

You TDS'ers put so much supposing out there it's laughable. You are so sure of winning, it's pathological. What you have is an extreme case of conformation bias making it impossible to accept that most people want to know what you plan to accomplish during your presidency.

So far, it's do a 25th Amendment on Biden (mentally unfit) install Harris, then impeach Trump again. The rest is just groping around to keep the progressives happy. This is the sum total of the Harris/Biden team's plan. She will go after Trump like a prosecutor, but in an election people what to know "What about me?". Beyond that, the ticket is empty of actual substance.

The fact is, during the convention there will be some bland pronouncements of what the DNC says lies ahead, but in reality the only platform is "Beating Trump". That is a worthy goal for a TDS'er, but I seriously doubt that is enough to get across the finish line using the way too obvious ploy of swapping out a hard left progressive using Biden as a Trojan Horse.

I shall leave you to your fantasies now... I shall go out and enjoy the 111 degree heat in my 110 degree pool! LOL

You can only speak for yourself when it comes to those qualities.
LOL seriously? The best you can do is a elementary school "I know you are but what am I"?

Hmm... Who running for high office now is ruthless, ambitious and conniving? Anyone jump into the mind?
Yeah, the subject of this thread. Try to keep up.

What did P.T. Barnum once say?--> "There's a sucker born every minute."
Or, maybe "There's a liberal born every minute." Oh, never mind - same thing. :lamo

Considering she just got announced as running mate and hasn't had the chance to do any 'damage' yet...

The left sure has turned their tune. Did you say the same about Trump the 2016 candidate who had just become the nominee?

I think not...

The left sure has turned their tune. Did you say the same about Trump the 2016 candidate who had just become the nominee?

I think not...

Trump started his campaign with hate speech; he already had a record of birtherism going back several years. He made it clear from day one as a candidate the damage he was willing to do.

Kamala harris surely has some stains on her record too. However there's no need for 'damage control' just yet because as candidate she hasn't done anything yet.

Trump started his campaign with hate speech; he already had a record of birtherism going back several years.

What does birtherism have to do with "hate speech?"

As a private citizen, not a politician, he questioned whether Obama was born in the U. S.

He was incorrect.

What does birtherism have to do with "hate speech?"

As a private citizen, not a politician, he questioned whether Obama was born in the U. S.

He was incorrect.

We all know it was racially motivated, and we all know the same is true of his 'questions' about Kamala Harris. he has a long history of this and we've all seen which side he comes down on in the current divisions over racial justice. He wears it on his sleeve.

It was an inappropriate suggestion to make about Harris. An illegitimate question from the start, in both cases.

We all know it was racially motivated

No, you don't.

And this is where some liberals (in general, not directed at you) border on slander.

Most black Americans, as far as I know, were born in the United States. The issue of where Barak Obama was born had nothing to do with his race.

BB17SA8R.img

Donald Trump has a fossilized brain from the segregationist era when Gov. George Wallace openly spewed his racism in 1960's Talabama.

His view of women is from a similar era. Docile suburban women who stayed in the kitchen and kept quiet when the men were talking.

Trump says she is nasty. He says a lot of things. Maybe she is nasty. Maybe not. We’ll see. Is Trump nasty? Probably. Some people say he likes golden showers. That’s kind of nasty and weird.

Trump says she is nasty. He says a lot of things. Maybe she is nasty. Maybe not. We’ll see. Is Trump nasty? Probably. Some people say he likes golden showers. That’s kind of nasty and weird.

Lol what the hell is this about???

I'm not going to look it up.

Or ask why you brought it up.

Back
Top Bottom