• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris Crystallizes Trump’s View of Women

Let's just face reality - when trump talks about "suburban women" he's talking about white women. It's a continuation of his disgusting race war. He's trying to frighten white people into thinking people of color are going to destroy their neighborhood and nation.

How racist of you to assume black women don't live in the suburbs.

Lol, here's the "racist" tweet from Trump they are referring to:

Note that white liberals are the absolute worst when it comes to stopping low-income housing from being built in their neighborhoods. Go try to build low-income housing in, for example, any Bay area neighborhood, and the "progressives" will show up in droves at public meetings to stop it. If anything this tweet will appeal to white liberals who absolutely do not want the crime, noise, and garbage low-income housing inevitably brings.

I see it every day over in Norfolk and it's been happening for years.

Gentrification at it's worst, by the LGBT community no less and it's been going on for 4 decades.

The Ghent area of Norfolk, and mainly the Colley Avenue and St. Pauls area.

Low income and elderly black people who have run down looking houses in the historical district will receive violations from the city knowing that these people live on very limited incomes. The violations are not fixed on time and the city stacks on more fines. Not only that, but the style of any windows, and doors have to meet the Norfolk historical standards of appearance which often cost far more than the average doors and windows, These people are forced to give up their homes. The professionals in the gay community swoop in and buys up these old homes and restore them. I did a lot of work on many of these homes.

Black people are finally fighting back.

Let's just face reality - when trump talks about "suburban women" he's talking about white women. It's a continuation of his disgusting race war. He's trying to frighten white people into thinking people of color are going to destroy their neighborhood and nation.

My black neighbors who live in the suburbs here with me will be very interested in knowing they are really white. Do you have black people in la la land?

Kampala Harris
A devout AIPAC supporter, which means her loyalty can never be detrimental to Israel!
She supports the stealing of Palestinian lands, and the expansion of Israeli settlements on these lands.
She supports the AIPAC fingers of the zionist fraternity to be firmly entrenched in the pockets of and detriment to the American tax payer.
She supported legislation curtailing American free speech by passing legislation on any crimes of the Israeli regime anti Semitic.
She supported the jailing of mother that there children truanted from school, chronically ill mothers, single mothers, children who had been traumatized by perpetual bullying at schools.
When she was Attorney General, Harris refused to investigate the police shootings of two Black men in 2014 and 2015. She also did not support a 2015 bill in the state assembly that would have required the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor who specializes in police use of deadly force.
She was A.G. when Black Lives Matter was taking hold and we were focussing on state brutality and state-sanctioned murder. She gave us silence.”
Both as district attorney and as state attorney general, Harris led offices that criminal justice advocates say was overly aggressive in pursuing convictions and lacked transparency. She is alleged to have “fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering, false testimony and the suppression of crucial information by prosecutors.” Is this someone you can trust? Justice is for all, and if you are to uphold justice, it your job to ensure its fair! Not this little Aipac owned lady!
And last but not least, the well known Zionist Politico mag supports Harris! No surprise there then my German friend.

Are you guys implying that "nasty" is a misogynistic term?

He likes Birx, McEnany, loves his wife, daughter, conservative female anchors...

Oh he's turned on them whenever they talked back too. Was it megyn Kelly who fell out of favor? He walks out on women reporters. Dude can't handle a chick with a voice.

biden has and will continue to have far more voters than Trump. It's too early to tell who will win the EC - swing states are called that for a reason - but there is no doubt that Biden will take home millions more in the popular vote than his opponent. There is no 'silent majority'. With Trump's base who you see is what you get.

As for Harris' inconsistency over Biden's accuser that's likely one she'll have to reckon with in weeks to come. But since this woman appears to have dropped her claim and moved on while Trump's accusers are going through the courts it looks like a story that will only be kept alive on Fox.

It's in the bag for Hillary - er Kamala

No path to 270...

:lmao

How racist of you to assume black women don't live in the suburbs.

My black neighbors who live in the suburbs here with me will be very interested in knowing they are really white. Do you have black people in la la land?

Yep, you guys are saying, "I'm not the racist, you're the racist!".

Great posts, guys! Thanks for setting me straight :)

Kampala Harris
A devout AIPAC supporter, which means her loyalty can never be detrimental to Israel!
She supports the stealing of Palestinian lands, and the expansion of Israeli settlements on these lands.
She supports the AIPAC fingers of the zionist fraternity to be firmly entrenched in the pockets of and detriment to the American tax payer.
She supported legislation curtailing American free speech by passing legislation on any crimes of the Israeli regime anti Semitic.
She supported the jailing of mother that there children truanted from school, chronically ill mothers, single mothers, children who had been traumatized by perpetual bullying at schools.
When she was Attorney General, Harris refused to investigate the police shootings of two Black men in 2014 and 2015. She also did not support a 2015 bill in the state assembly that would have required the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor who specializes in police use of deadly force.
She was A.G. when Black Lives Matter was taking hold and we were focussing on state brutality and state-sanctioned murder. She gave us silence.”
Both as district attorney and as state attorney general, Harris led offices that criminal justice advocates say was overly aggressive in pursuing convictions and lacked transparency. She is alleged to have “fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering, false testimony and the suppression of crucial information by prosecutors.” Is this someone you can trust? Justice is for all, and if you are to uphold justice, it your job to ensure its fair! Not this little Aipac owned lady!
And last but not least, the well known Zionist Politico mag supports Harris! No surprise there then my German friend.

Try some paragraph breaks in your post next time. It'll make it more likely people will read them.

So far, all we see is people accusing other people of racism, and the refusing to substantiate it. I'm not sure if the right word for THAT is "racist," but it sure is something.

What we're saying is that if you ever need work you can get a job at the movie theater as a projectionist. It's clear that you don't live in the same universe as the rest of us. Carry on, though, it's educational.

So far, all we see is people accusing other people of racism, and the refusing to substantiate it. I'm not sure if the right word for THAT is "racist," but it sure is something.

I'm so sorry you have such a sour opinion of me. I guess I'll just have to try my best to carry on with my day :roll:

What we're saying is that if you ever need work you can get a job at the movie theater as a projectionist. It's clear that you don't live in the same universe as the rest of us. Carry on, though, it's educational.

By "the rest of us" you mean the morally bankrupt trump loyalists. Thanks so much for the compliment, it's rare to hear that from someone so loyal to a criminal administration and party!

By "the rest of us" you mean the morally bankrupt trump loyalists. Thanks so much for the compliment, it's rare to hear that from someone so loyal to a criminal administration and party!

I mean sane people.

Oh he's turned on them whenever they talked back too. Was it megyn Kelly who fell out of favor? He walks out on women reporters. Dude can't handle a chick with a voice.
Do you think he’s harsher on women who criticize him than men who criticize him? That’s what would be misogynistic.

But Trump lets men have it constantly. Jim Acosta, Adam Schiff, male MSNBC reporters, Rubio, Cruz, Romney, McCain...

Kaitlyn Collins deserves it. She purposely sabotages press briefings for reasons which have little to do with the topic.

Also, I don’t understand this “people fleeing cities for the suburbs because the mayors aren’t dealing with crime” is racist argument at all. Around here, plenty of minority families live in the suburbs. And plenty of white citizens, many single, live in the cities.

Last edited:
who didn't know Donald Trump is a woman hater and feels superior?

Do you think he’s harsher on women who criticize him than men who criticize him? That’s what would be misogynistic.

But Trump lets men have it constantly. Jim Acosta, Adam Schiff, male MSNBC reporters, Rubio, Cruz, Romney, McCain...

If the defense is now, "Trump is a d!ck to everyone who annoys him," one has to concede this is a pretty awful qualiy in a leader.

However his attacks on men are often of a different level: sometimes he calls them corrupt or fake news or radical left (i mean Biden, radical? Please). But with women it's 'nasty' - which he has used far less for men - and 'bleeding from you know where.' These are gender-based insults. he has a special place for women who cross him.

But again if the only defense remaining is "It's not just women, the president is an all-round bastard," it's hardly much of a defense.

Last edited:

BB17SA8R.img

Donald Trump has a fossilized brain from the segregationist era when Gov. George Wallace openly spewed his racism in 1960's Talabama.

His view of women is from a similar era. Docile suburban women who stayed in the kitchen and kept quiet when the men were talking.
MSN - meh. Have they EVER been right about anything?

BB17SA8R.img

Donald Trump has a fossilized brain from the segregationist era when Gov. George Wallace openly spewed his racism in 1960's Talabama.

His view of women is from a similar era. Docile suburban women who stayed in the kitchen and kept quiet when the men were talking.

Come on now. When Ghislaine Maxwell got arrested, Trump wished her well.

MSN - meh. Have they EVER been right about anything?

IMO, the Time's opinion piece is nothing more than doing damage control for Harris.

Back
Top Bottom