• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris Crystallizes Trump’s View of Women

This site is designed to be a debate board and not intended for your desert island fantasies.

Why are you and Bodhisattva so gay? There was only one reason to take it there. ;) But that's between you and your god. The question was, If a woman with an unsmiling face and crossed arms looks "mean and vindictive", does a man with an unsmiling face and crossed arms? The answer, of course, is no, which is the point. The post and your support of it are sexist.

You obviously posted those pictures to try and suggest that my comment about Kamala was sexist...

... that is why I answered like I did. To not play your game.

You are the one that posted it... search your subconscious.

You're intimidated by shirtless men? :lamo Why am I not surprised?

You're intimidated by shirtless men? :lamo Why am I not surprised?

Why do you think I am intimidated? Maybe it got me horny... but again, you are the one that posted it.

Excuse me for a minute while I jack off...

The question was, If a woman with an unsmiling face and crossed arms looks "mean and vindictive", does a man with an unsmiling face and crossed arms? The answer, of course, is no, which is the point. The post and your support of it are sexist.

I said that they did look mean and vindictive. and kinda hot, except for the pudgy guy.

ROLF

the desperation of the Communists is palatable.

The Maoists strategy is "inferior whites are prohibited from criticizing Harris because she is a superior race has the one thing that automatically makes great leaders, a vagina."

Beijing Biden was going to lose anyway - but Harris puts him in a FAR worse position.

So, Kamala Harris comes from a Slave owning family? Had a massive plantation with thousands of slaves? Interesting....
Your Brain On Trump......:shock:

Why do you think I am intimidated? Maybe it got me horny... but again, you are the one that posted it.

Excuse me for a minute while I jack off...

Attaboy. Get a good one.

Your Brain On Trump......:shock:

{“Harris is considered a candidate who will cement the Black female vote, with Harris by showing Black women they are not taken for granted,” Chris Wallace said to Fox News, Wednesday.

Author and activist Dinesh D’Souza posted on Twitter the story the Mainstream Media (MSM) is ignoring. He posted the names of the 200 slaves that were owned by Kamala’s 3rd great Grandfather, proving that her family line benefited greatly from the human trafficking and enslavement of Africans.

According to a scholarly article on the origins of slavery in Jamacia, “Slavery was from three primary West African regions of origin for enslaved Jamaicans and their descendants: The Gold Coast, the Bight of Benin and the Bight of Biafra. ”}

The Names of African Slaves Allegedly Owned by Kamala Harris' Family Published - DJHJ Media

Hey, but democrats always were the party of slavery.

{“Harris is considered a candidate who will cement the Black female vote, with Harris by showing Black women they are not taken for granted,” Chris Wallace said to Fox News, Wednesday.

Author and activist Dinesh D’Souza posted on Twitter the story the Mainstream Media (MSM) is ignoring. He posted the names of the 200 slaves that were owned by Kamala’s 3rd great Grandfather, proving that her family line benefited greatly from the human trafficking and enslavement of Africans.

According to a scholarly article on the origins of slavery in Jamacia, “Slavery was from three primary West African regions of origin for enslaved Jamaicans and their descendants: The Gold Coast, the Bight of Benin and the Bight of Biafra. ”}

The Names of African Slaves Allegedly Owned by Kamala Harris' Family Published - DJHJ Media

Hey, but democrats always were the party of slavery.

So while the right says that the great, great grandsons and granddaughters are not responsible for their relatives actions, out of the other side of their mouth they yammer about Harris and her long dead relatives, methinks you consider your argument to be genius when the reality is it just shows that hypocrisy is strong on the right.
The rest was just the same old right-wing rhetoric that gets repeated so often it is not even worthy of comment.

Beijing Biden has so few voters that loss isn't the biggest concern.

Willie Browns Little Love Muffin does nothing to shore up support for the old rapist.

Say, didn't heels up say she believed Tara Reid and the other victims of Beijing Biden's sexual assault?

{Kamala Harris has agreed to be the running mate of a man whom she believes repeatedly touched women inappropriately and even sexually assaulted.

According to Tara Reade, after once being believed by Harris, her attempts to reach out to Harris about the alleged assault were ignored. “Kamala Harris is my representative and I reached out to her for help. No response. Joe Biden sexually assaulted and harassed me. All the rest of political discussion is noise and an effort to distract from the serious lack of justice I experienced at his hands,” she told Fox News. “Coming forward has been difficult and resulted in 1993 with the loss of my job and career. Coming forward last spring, 2019, about the sexual harassment, resulted in his supporters smearing me online.”

Kamala Harris believed Tara Reade before she needed to Joe Biden to further her own political career.}

Kamala Harris Said She Believes Joe Biden's Accusers
Post evidence that Harris believed Reades revised 2020 story. Your link is from 2019 and no one was accusing Biden of sexual assault at that time.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Post evidence that Harris believed Reades revised 2020 story. Your link is from 2019 and no one was accusing Biden of sexual assault at that time.

It's so cute when Communists go into the "Wah, pwoov it" when replying to messages with the links in them...

It's so cute when Communists go into the "Wah, pwoov it" when replying to messages with the links in them...
You are not even aware of your link, are you? It refers to comments Harris made in 2019, before Reade accused Biden of sexual assault. Reade accused Biden this year, 2020. Posting links that lie or distort the facts is not posting evidence.

Back
Top Bottom