• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris compares ICE to KKK, gets slammed for 'disgusting,' 'horrifying' remarks

Pick up a book on American History and American government some time.Trump won where it mattered in the state to state electoral college races

Lol see you in 2020? If Republicans are outvoted by 15 million, will you realize how meaningless your statement is? What about 20 million?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Lol see you in 2020? If Republicans are outvoted by 15 million, will you realize how meaningless your statement is? What about 20 million?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Perhaps at some point in your life, you will wake up and allow it to sink in that there is not national popular vote election in the USA. The presidency is electoral college, and the congressional races are all regional. Though I suspect that you know that and you are just making a lame attempt at baiting.

Perhaps at some point in your life, you will wake up and allow it to sink in that there is not national popular vote election in the USA. The presidency is electoral college, and the congressional races are all regional. Though I suspect that you know that and you are just making a lame attempt at baiting.

Plus the way to change the rules to get that is well known, or at least should be, but ignorance being what it is.....

Very over the top reactions to a rather simple straight forward question. Harris was questioning a man who once called the democrats neoklansmen, and is now up to lead ICE/

“Are you aware that there is a perception that ICE is administering its power in a way that is causing fear and intimidation, particularly among immigrants and specifically among immigrants coming from Mexico and Central America?” she asked again.

I think the person who leads an agency should be aware of how it is perceived in the communities it operates in.

. The same way Glenn Beck screamed Obama was really a reembodiment of Nazi Germany, but has remained absolutely mum about Richard Spencer types raising their hands up to Trump.

I get the point you're trying to make (that hyperbole is part of our political culture), but maybe you should check to make sure your examples are accurate before you push them.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Some people only recognize partisanship when it is not their own. ;)
Weren't you just arguing that the exact same actions weren't Gestapo-like when they happened under Democrats?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Yeah, Josie questioning people who attack intelligence agencies is laughable.

...ICE isn't an intelligence agency.

There isn't a right winger attacking a government agent she won't pretend she's smartly defendknf without falling behind to the same level as the forum's well known CTers.

I've read this through several times, and I still can't understand what you were saying.

Plus the way to change the rules to get that is well known, or at least should be, but ignorance being what it is.....

The left also needs to learn to accept defeat when it comes and direct their energies at future elections rather then continuing to fight the results of past elections.

Back
Top Bottom