• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris compares ICE to KKK, gets slammed for 'disgusting,' 'horrifying' remarks

What a sick filthy disgusting lowlife, this Kamala Harris. But this will make great ad material for the GOP is she runs for president. NO law enforcement will ever support her.

Do you think so? Trump has disrespected the military on numerous occasions, and a lot of people don't seem to care.

Do you really want to hang your hat on the bold?

Let's see what Google says.

Immigration judge finds racial profiling in detention case

Whoops, you lose.

Errr...di you even bother to read the entire article you posted???

ICE spokesman Bryan Cox said the agents, whose names have not been disclosed, did not appear in court on the advice of counsel. The agency is asking the judge to reopen the case, he said.
“We reject entirely the premise there was racial profiling,” Cox said. “We don’t do any random or indiscriminate enforcement.”
Acting Department of Homeland Security press secretary Gillian Christensen said ICE officers “execute their mission in a targeted and professional manner.”
In a report, the agents said they asked Chavez to come talk to them because he looked like the person they were looking for, Puntier said. When Chavez tried to run away, they arrested him.
So ya...there's that too...:roll:

Lol I am pointing out the glaring hypocrisy in a an entire party ****ting on government agencies only to later complain that a single Democrat doesn't like a specific agency.

Call me when the GOP as a whole isn't slamming the FBI for not summarily finding Hillary guilty of high crimes.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

The investigatiof of Hillary should still be ongoing. She violated espionage laws and should not get a pass just because of her name. Mueller is running an investigation on russian collusin against Trump and has found nothing and is basically going after people associated with Trump on old tax issues and perjury traps.

The investigatiof of Hillary should still be ongoing. She violated espionage laws and should not get a pass just because of her name. Mueller is running an investigation on russian collusin against Trump and has found nothing and is basically going after people associated with Trump on old tax issues and perjury traps.
See what I mean Felix or are you going to pretend some more? Lol,

GOP: FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, EPA, FCC are all crooked.

Democrat: ICE is gestapo garbage.

GOP: omg! How dare you attack a government agency?

Spare everyone the hypocrisy.

See what I mean Felix or are you going to pretend some more? Lol,

GOP: FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, EPA, FCC are all crooked.

Democrat: ICE is gestapo garbage.

GOP: omg! How dare you attack a government agency?

Spare everyone the hypocrisy.

Ther is a slight difference in accusations based on documented facts, and sick accusations based on some blithering idiot's "feewings".

Yes, not like those non propagandist like CNN and MSNBC! LOL!

MSNBC has Right Wing Joe on every morning. And, CNN has nearly as many Right Wing contributors as Fox News. But, neither one has been caught creating a fake news Seth Rich fantasy like Fox.

No...I saw it. He tried to excuse his hypocrisy by trying to claim the Republicans have done the same.
However ... and this is semi-important so try to pay attention … Republicans have real evidence that some in the DOJ and FBI have grossly abused their powers for partisan reasons. There is no evidence of the same with respect to ICE. These people are simply trying to do their job.

Lmao, hahahahaha 'real evidence'. You had 2 years to bring it to court and did nothing. Trump campaign employees have seen the inside of a prison cell more often than anyone mentioned in your 'real evidence'.

You lost an election, so now you're outraged that anyone would dare call a government agency corrupt.

Ther is a slight difference in accusations based on documented facts, and sick accusations based on some blithering idiot's "feewings".
Lmao, accusations based on documented facts. You've had 2 years to take people to court and you've got nothing. Is Hillary locked up yet? What about Lynch? Obama? Anyone? No? Lol, your documented facts can go sit in a corner with your opinion. They're worthless.

The bald hypocrisy of this statement is "trumped" only by the stupidity of Harris's statement.
Good on ya.
So cute. Buzz, who have your documented facts put in prison after 5 years of investigations? You got them smoking gun emails yet?

Lmao, hahahahaha 'real evidence'. You had 2 years to bring it to court and did nothing. Trump campaign employees have seen the inside of a prison cell more often than anyone mentioned in your 'real evidence'.

You lost an election, so now you're outraged that anyone would dare call a government agency corrupt.

presidents-indictments.jpg

He didn't publicly support the KKK. Not everyone protesting the statue removal at Charletteville was a klan member.

This was a media disinformation campaign. Trump never uttered a word of support for the KKK. But he did say that there were perfectly nice people that were against some statues being removed. Just another example that the left can't exist without misleading people to attack others.

Republicans live in an alternative reality where they can spend 8 years attacking government agencies, and then ignore that when they regain some modicum of power.

Felix lives in an alternative reality where nobody notices this and if you do, you're the problem.

Lol, soooooo lowkey.

News Flash: EVERY POLITICIAN has dirt under their fingernails. So Muller has charged some of them on the Trump side. Do you think he should climb up Hillary's but too? Maybe investigate every one of her associates? In all this 2 years, not 1 charge of the Holy Grail of "Collusion". Not one. In the mean time, Page and several others have been found to be very partisan, and should be investigated with the same fervor as this witch hunt has been executed. And trust me...something like that would bring the hallowed halls of the Democrats, crumbling down.

I could care less about the election. The Republicans did quite well for a midterm, and the Democrats are still about powerless without the Senate.

Lmao, accusations based on documented facts. You've had 2 years to take people to court and you've got nothing. Is Hillary locked up yet? What about Lynch? Obama? Anyone? No? Lol, your documented facts can go sit in a corner with your opinion. They're worthless.

We will see...won't we. At least I don't count chickens before they hatch...:roll:

So cute. Buzz, who have your documented facts put in prison after 5 years of investigations? You got them smoking gun emails yet?

Its not over...till its over. :shock:

News Flash: EVERY POLITICIAN has dirt under their fingernails. So Muller has charged some of them on the Trump side. Do you think he should climb up Hillary's but too? Maybe investigate every one of her associates? In all this 2 years, not 1 charge of the Holy Grail of "Collusion". Not one. In the mean time, Page and several others have been found to be very partisan, and should be investigated with the same fervor as this witch hunt has been executed. And trust me...something like that would bring the hallowed halls of the Democrats, crumbling down.

I could care less about the election. The Republicans did quite well for a midterm, and the Democrats are still about powerless without the Senate.

Lmao hahahahahaha yeah Hillary and Obama had sooooo much dirt, they are chuckling at Wimbledon and doing Netflix specials while Manafort and Flynn are trying their hardest not to be housed with Bubba.

You live in an alternative reality with alternative facts, Buzz. One where agencies are only corrupt or ripe for criticism if it's a Republican leading the charge.

Spare us.

Lmao hahahahahaha yeah Hillary and Obama had sooooo much dirt, they are chuckling at Wimbledon and doing Netflix specials while Manafort and Flynn are trying their hardest not to be housed with Bubba.

You live in an alternative reality with alternative facts, Buzz. One where agencies are only corrupt or ripe for criticism if it's a Republican leading the charge.

Spare us.

Who is "us" Hatuey? You?
Why do you think the only indictments so far have been unrelated to anything in the administration?
Do you think that's just a coincidence?

I think you might wanna try using Putin's MacBook for something other than posting self-congratulatory crap.

Who is "us" Hatuey? You?
Why do you think the only indictments so far have been unrelated to anything in the administration?
Do you think that's just a coincidence?

I think you might wanna try using Putin's MacBook for something other than posting self-congratulatory crap.

Unrelated indictments?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/mueller-search-warrants-manafort/index.html

You think in an alternative reality, Buzz. A world where Hillary and Obama are one counted chicken away from seeing the inside of a jail cell, and Manafort's convictions had nothing to do with Russians, or Russian influence.

If only you thought in our reality, you would have been able to help the GOP not lose the election.

PS: Watching people get angry at a Tapatalk signature never gets old.

Unrelated indictments?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/mueller-search-warrants-manafort/index.html

You think in an alternative reality, Buzz. A world where Hillary and Obama are one counted chicken away from seeing the inside of a jail cell, and Manafort's convictions had nothing to do with Russians, or Russian influence.

If only you thought in our reality, you would have been able to help the GOP not lose the election.

PS: Watching people get angry at a Tapatalk signature never gets old.

And your link has absolutely zero to do with Trump or his campaign. But hey...you did give it the old "collage try" didn't ya...:roll:

I have never mentioned Obama...have I.
Again...nice try but...well...you know...:roll:

And your link has absolutely zero to do with Trump or his campaign. :

Lmao, except of course the Trump campaign manager in discussion is now in prison. The fault? A corrupt government agency. How dare a Democrat attack a government agency, right bub?

As I said, we get it - alternative facts, alternative universe.

Last edited:

Actually, no. As post #160 above shows, the dirt mostly resides under the fingernails of Republicans; 34 prison sentences to 3.

John Solomon has a piece at The Hill about how Kamala Harris conducted her questioning of Ronald Vitiello at his confirmation hearing. He pretty much nailed it as being McCarthyism tactics.
https://thehill.com/opinion/immigra...ris-and-a-21st-century-example-of-mccarthyism

The author points out why the above is true rather succinctly, vesper... Good article. Thanks for sharing.

As an aside, I don't think there is anybody from congress I dislike more than Kamala Harris.

When Harris sought to make a backhanded comparison between ICE and the KKK, she cited a “perception.” When McCarthy tried to tie gays to communists, he cited a “conception.”

When Harris sought to attribute her concern, she cited a third party: immigrants. When McCarthy attributed his concern, he cited a third party: two fellow senators.

The rhetorical tactics are as similar as they are offensive. Guilt by association or insinuation had no place in the Senate in the 1950s, as lawmakers ultimately realized when they censured McCarthy. It has no place in the Senate in 2018, as I hope Harris’s colleagues soon will realize

Lmao, except of course the Trump campaign manager in discussion is now in prison. The fault? A corrupt government agency. How dare a Democrat attack a government agency, right bub?

As I said, we get it - alternative facts, alternative universe.

Well...I'm really happy and amazed, frankly, that you speak for "we".
You link has ZERO to do with the campaign. ZERO!

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom