• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris. A Heartbeat From The Presidency.

Are You Comfortable With Kamala Harris, "a heartbeat from the presidency".

• No

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%

• Total voters

Moi621

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Last edited:

Are You Comfortable With
Kamala Harris, "a heartbeat from the presidency".

No
Yes

and why.

SORRY, THE SYSTEM denied any poll question
:shock:
The system relented ;)

BTW I always supported McCain until Palin
appeared as his V.P. choice.

Moi

Remember ole Joe's "clipped" corotid aneurysms

No.

Here's a partial list of the reasons why:

Kamala Harris Is a Terrible Pick and Here's Why

Do I like her more than Trump and Pence though? Yeah.

I have no problem with Kamala Harris in the White House.

I mean Pence is a "heartbeat" from the Presidency as well. I'm not sure there's much to worry about that isn't a concern with Trump/Pence as well.

Personally, I've got no issue with her as V/POTUS, but it's not exactly an olive branch they are extending to fence-sitters, is it?

Biden personally is a dud of a candidate and he's getting up there, so it's quite likely she'll be tapped.

This will enter everyones political calculus, and it's hard to imagine that it does their campaign more good than harm.

In an election where the Dems could have credibly claimed they were the door back to Normal, they insert a bunch of new, weird, worrying stuff.

The Dems want this to be as difficult for themselves as they can, for some reason.

I mean Pence is a "heartbeat" from the Presidency as well. I'm not sure there's much to worry about that isn't a concern with Trump/Pence as well.

Confused? You are in the wrong thread! This thread is: Are You Comfortable With

Harris IS The Palin of the Democratic Party.

Read Moi Now
And Believe Moi Later
Harris' "mis speaks" are in "our" future!

Are You Comfortable With

No
Yes

and why.

The system relented ;)

Moi

Don't :2canadian ize

:2usflag:​

same poll here
Are You Comfortable With Kamala Harris, "a heartbeat from the presidency". | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

Well, every Vice President is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Pence is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Harris will be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

That's sort of the working definition of a Vice President.

Are You Comfortable With

No
Yes

and why.

The system relented ;)

Moi

same poll here
Are You Comfortable With Kamala Harris, "a heartbeat from the presidency". | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

After the president we have now, and after the R's were okay with Sarah Palin being VP...hell yes

Her dismal performance during the 2020 DNC POTUS primaries indicates that she was not a seriously considered candidate.

Letting Willie Brown give her the pork and beans has really paid off for Kamala.

The first whore to be president?

Only in America. :2wave:

So basically what you're saying is that you have a problem with women in power?

Paraphrasing thus is odious!
Cheap.
Puerile.

Makes me wish this Board had an appropriate "Kiddie Corner" area.

Are You Comfortable With

No
Yes

and why.

The system relented ;)

Moi

same poll here

Are you comfortable with Mike Pence being a heartbeat away from the Presidency?

I'm not.

Well, every Vice President is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Pence is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Harris will be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

That's sort of the working definition of a Vice President.

It's literal with Pence and Harris. Let's face it...Trump and Biden aren't exactly young and healthy

Confused? You are in the wrong thread! This thread is: Are You Comfortable With

Oh noes, I got pulled over by the thought police.

lol

If I am not concerned with Pence being a "heartbeat" away from the Presidency, why should I care about Harris.

lol

Are You Comfortable With

No
Yes

and why.

The system relented ;)

Moi

same poll here

She’s more qualified than the current occupant of the WH. If nothing else we know she hasn’t suffered mini strokes like Trump.

absolutely... in fact, I hope that Trump loses and Biden wins and then immediately needs to step down and Harris becomes President.

Letting Willie Brown give her the pork and beans has really paid off for Kamala.

Does it matter that she slept with Willie Brown?

Did she sleep with a lot more men?
Was she married while sleeping around?
Did she pay off any men to keep quiet about sexual pecadillos?
If the answer to any of the above, other than the first one, is no, then she is less of a "whore" than the current president.
Or, are the standards different for women?

She’s more qualified than the current occupant of the WH. If nothing else we know she hasn’t suffered mini strokes like Trump.

I'm sure she's given mini-strokes before. Just ask Willie Brown.

Does it matter that she slept with Willie Brown?

Yes. Her affair is how she got 2 state jobs. Rewards for giving Willie a chubby.

Among the issues that followed Harris from her time with Brown was the allegation of cronyism in his appointment of her to two well-paying posts.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote Saturday. Brown was the speaker from 1980 to 1995, prior to his stint as San Francisco mayor.

Brown appointed Harris to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and then to the Medical Assistance Commission – positions that paid her more than $400,000 over five years, according to SF Weekly. Brown also gave Harris a BMW.

Willie Brown on Kamala Harris: 'We dated,' I 'influenced her career'

Wait, if this is the criteria then we need to know how many blow jobs Pence has given in his life.

Back
Top Bottom