• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris ‘annoyed Secret Service agents at Pride parade’ when laughing VP showed up after refusing to visit border

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Before the VP's impromptu appearance at Washington, DC, Pride, Harris was getting quite a bit of heat for her handling of the situation at the US-Mexico border.

She embarked on her first international trip as vice president this month, visiting Mexico and Guatemala to discuss the surge in migration attempts at the southern border.

However, the VP has yet to visit the border herself and hasn't provided a clear answer about when she plans to.

Since President Joe Biden gave Harris the task of handling the border situation, the VP has maintained that she wants to address "root causes" about why people are trying to enter the US illegally.

Guatemala's president Alejandro Giammattei, however, told Fox News on Wednesday that there's been an influx in migration attempts because Biden and Harris are giving people mixed messages.

"What they said [in the US] is that they will promote family unification – so the coyotes took the children and teenagers to the US, and the order was full, not only with people from Guatemala.

This woman is clearly over her head in matters of the office of the VP.... I don't think I have ever seen such incompetence...

This woman is clearly over her head in matters of the office of the VP.... I don't think I have ever seen such incompetence...

Addressing the "root cause" obviously means getting rid of Biden.

We can look forward to Harris bungling her easily predictable attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment.

This would be hysterical. There's nothing funnier than watching idiots trying to figure something out.

We can look forward to Harris bungling her easily predictable attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment.

This would be hysterical. There's nothing funnier than watching idiots trying to figure something out.
Know what's funnier? Watching rightists quote a Central American strong-man that they couldn't have named three days ago, leader of a country they couldn't have named three days ago, because he's bad-mouthing America.
Now, that's funny.

What exactly would her visiting the border accomplish?

Absolutely nothing for her or the liberal crowd, but it would be an eye-opener for the country. Can you just imagine cackling Kamala trying to justify the conditions on the OPEN border?

Know what's funnier? Watching rightists quote a Central American strong-man that they couldn't have named three days ago, leader of a country they couldn't have named three days ago, because he's bad-mouthing America.
Now, that's funny.
Harris is NOT "America"

Absolutely nothing for her or the liberal crowd, but it would be an eye-opener for the country. Can you just imagine cackling Kamala trying to justify the conditions on the OPEN border?

Maybe should could make a badass video like the Colorado Cookoo...

The title alleges that Harris annoyed some secret service workers, that she did it at a "Pride parade", and that it was done by not visiting a border at one point and laughing at another point. This also has something to do with cackling.

What load of fresh dumbassery is this?

I wonder which right-wing talking head came up with the racist slur in the thread title. My money is on ****er Carlson, but it could have been Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, or any of the other worthless hacks.

After four years you wanted more?

The title alleges that Harris annoyed some secret service workers, that she did it at a "Pride parade", and that it was done by not visiting a border at one point and laughing at another point. This also has something to do with cackling.

What load of fresh dumbassery is this?

And the entire premise is based on the faces of two secret service agent in a picture....

I wonder which right-wing talking head came up with the racist slur in the thread title. My money is on ****er Carlson, but it could have been Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, or any of the other worthless hacks.
Then there's the sexism. How many men laughing are described as "cackling"

What exactly would her visiting the border accomplish?
The White House said she’s on first for solving the border crisis. Going to the border to gain first hand knowledge of what is happening there and what/where the problems are would be helpful.

The White House said she’s on first for solving the border crisis. Going to the border to gain first hand knowledge of what is happening there and what/where the problems are would be helpful.

Visiting the countries where these people are coming from is more helpful. The difference between tactical and strategic is often missed by the GQP..

Visiting the countries where these people are coming from is more helpful. The difference between tactical and strategic is often missed by the GQP..
Spending a couple of days in Mexico and Guatamala is not going to solve the border crisis. They’re coming. They’ve always come. They always will come. The problem is what we do with them when they get here.

You understand that a day at the border with Secret Service and all the hyped up security that a VP travels with is not the same as a normal day at the border, right? So she would not get first hand knowledge of what is happening, right?

Spending a couple of days in Mexico and Guatamala is not going to solve the border crisis. They’re coming. They’ve always come. They always will come. The problem is what we do with them when they get here.

Nonsense...

Back
Top Bottom