• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris’ national security adviser is latest VP staffer to resign

It is about your pretend outrage about how there is something historic in the levels of her staff leaving.

There isn't. Not even close. You didn't say a peep about the historic exodus under Trump. Spare us your bullshit now.
See post #50

How many staffers has Harris lost in 14 months? Is this 8?

Trump at the same time lost how many? It didn't bother me that he lost staff. In fact, my post you just quoted was crystal clear. I asked why anyone would work in the administration of such a piece of shit.

Why would it bother me that Harris lost some staff? It didn't bother me when Trump did. In fact, it made me laugh because it exposed him as the piece of shit I always knew he was.

Fail less.
Fail? I’m successfully demonstrating your partisanship doesn’t allow you to be objective.

While I understand the desire to poke a little fun at Kamala, perhaps we should all get serious for a moment and consider the significance of the passage of time.

Words of wisdom from Kommies mouth to your ears. Brilliance.

Was it Michael Flynn?

Since Trump's turnover was mentioned, here's one analysis from Brookings:

1647963559459.png
Souce: here.

"A" team is defined as the "most influential advisors" and is further defined in the article, but it's worth noting its the President's executive staff and does not include Cabinet-level Secretaries. Trump's total turnover is not hat out-of-line, but man, look at the year one numbers.

If nothings else, she is an insurance policy.
Exactly. Any thoughts of ousting Biden before his term is over, are now not looking quite so good.

She frequently laughs in inappropriate situations. However, that has nothing to do with this story.
Careful! Don't let that misogyny out of the bottle again.

Careful! Don't let that misogyny out of the bottle again.
It's a behavior - has nothing to do with her sex. I'm sure it's an uncomfortable topic for her supporters. Why do you feel the need to deflect from it?

Fail? I’m successfully demonstrating your partisanship doesn’t allow you to be objective.

This isn't about partisanship. The Trump Panty Sniffers are orgasming over the fact that she's lost 8 people in 14 months. Not only is it not even close to Trump's numbers, it isn't even a large loss.

I’ve already acknowledged in this thread I think the turnover in Trump’s White House was high and that it was a sign of his poor leadership. Can you acknowledge that about Harris?

No, because 8 people isn't a lot.

You should pay attention to the world. People are leaving their jobs and moving on to better ones all the time. Only morons think that Harris is failing because of this. She isn't. You can argue that she's failing for other reasons - but this isn't one of them.

She frequently laughs in inappropriate situations. However, that has nothing to do with this story.

Yes, she needs to be the epitome of dignity, like your hero Trump was.

She is on the international stage 24/7 and she on occasion laughs. Only morons think that is relevant.

This isn't about partisanship. The Trump Panty Sniffers are orgasming over the fact that she's lost 8 people in 14 months. Not only is it not even close to Trump's numbers, it isn't even a large loss.
It may not be about partisanship for those of us criticizing Harris, but it certainly seems to be it for your defense of her.

No, because 8 people isn't a lot.

You should pay attention to the world. People are leaving their jobs and moving on to better ones all the time. Only morons think that Harris is failing because of this. She isn't. You can argue that she's failing for other reasons - but this isn't one of them.
Ah, no. I have been paying attention to this story including comments reported to be by others who have left her this year. I suggest you Google "harris staff departures" and read some of that coverage. If it doesn't trouble you, it should.

Ah, no. I have been paying attention to this story including comments reported to be by others who have left her this year. I suggest you Google "harris staff departures" and read some of that coverage. If it doesn't trouble you, it should.

I know about her staff departures. Duh.

It may not be about partisanship for those of us criticizing Harris, but it certainly seems to be it for your defense of her.

There's nothing to defend. Staff leaves in every job in every part of this country all the time. Your partisanship makes you think this is newsworthy. It isn't.

There's nothing to defend. Staff leaves in every job in every part of this country all the time. Your partisanship makes you think this is newsworthy. It isn't.
Uh, no. We've been over this already. I have been critical of both Trump and Harris over this issue and in this thread. You have only been critical of Trump. So again, which one of us is demonstrating partisanship?

Yes, she needs to be the epitome of dignity, like your hero Trump was.

She is on the international stage 24/7 and she on occasion laughs. Only morons think that is relevant.
1) You seem to be under some misconception that Trump is part of this topic. He really isn't. If you want to make a comparison to the prior administration, it should be to Mike Pence.
2) You also keep making a poor assumption that anyone critical of Harris MUST be doing so because of some affinity toward Trump. It's actually healthy to be critical of our elected leaders, even if you identify with their party. Neither Trump nor Harris was perfect in their public demeanor and both deserve criticism. Harris is the topic here. Trump has been out of office for over a year.
3) The issue isn't that 'she on occasion laughs' - but that she laughs at inappropriate times. It's clearly a defense mechanism she uses when under stress, but it's also a REALLY odd thing for someone at her level to do.

How many staffers have resigned?

1) You seem to be under some misconception that Trump is part of this topic. He really isn't. If you want to make a comparison to the prior administration, it should be to Mike Pence.
Trump will always be part of the topic. You don't think we're going to let you off the hook over that ridiculous spray-tanned idiot, do you?

2) You also keep making a poor assumption that anyone critical of Harris MUST be doing so because of some affinity toward Trump. It's actually healthy to be critical of our elected leaders, even if you identify with their party. Neither Trump nor Harris was perfect in their public demeanor and both deserve criticism. Harris is the topic here. Trump has been out of office for over a year.
3) The issue isn't that 'she on occasion laughs' - but that she laughs at inappropriate times. It's clearly a defense mechanism she uses when under stress, but it's also a REALLY odd thing for someone at her level to do.

Okay, so share Mike Pence's numbers with us.

You can't talk about staff leaving unless you want to discuss previous results. In all administrations. Starting with the last one. Show us how her numbers are high or out of the ordinary. They aren't, you know.

Nobody cares about her laughing except idiots. I believe the right loves to call it "cackling". Ignorant complaints.

Uh, no. We've been over this already. I have been critical of both Trump and Harris over this issue and in this thread. You have only been critical of Trump. So again, which one of us is demonstrating partisanship?

Because losing 8 people in 14 months isn't a lot. I wonder how many times I have to say it before you understand it.

Back
Top Bottom