• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Descended From Slave Owners

Yes....absolutely...

That is what reparations are....everyone who is FOR reparations.....are asking people today, to take the blame, for the past......

...not necessarily 'the blame'... to some people, having slave-owners, notorious murderers etc. in the family tree is a source of family pride...

Last edited:
Yes....absolutely...

That is what reparations are....everyone who is FOR reparations.....are asking people today, to take the blame, for the past......

Ok, so what was the punishment for murder back in 1746? I'll take it like a man:roll:

Trump is a descendant from Nazi Germans

...correct... and although trump won't/can't publicly assert his family pride here, the smart money says it's there...

Who cares? Does she need to apologize to herself for being a descendant of slave owners? Does she need tp pay herself reparations? The actions of her long dead ancestors have zero impact on my choice of not supporting the ticket she is on.

...she'll get some positive street-cred. from trump republicans for this...

Fact Check: Kamala Harris Descended From A Slave Owner, But It'''s Not '''An Inconvenient Part Of Her History''' Or A '''Deep, Dark Secret''' That '''Could Come Back To Haunt Her''' | News Break

"..Yes, it is true that Sen. Harris does apparently have an Irish great-great-great-great-great grandfather who owned slaves in Jamaica, it is also likely that Harris's great-great-great-great-great grandmother was his slave and was impregnated through rape. This is no 'dark secret,' but an ancestrial fact shared by many African Americans. A geneological expert estimates that about one-third of all African Americans are descendants of slave owners because of coerced sex with female slaves..."

White slavers raping their female slaves was just another of the many ways to humiliate and degrade them. Big question is, why do her haters think this is a way to attack her? Could they be that desperate and terrified already?

LOL no idea, quartered maybe?

Mmm, yes. But the hanging until near death comes first, then the drawing (opening the abdominal cavity), and finally dispatching your quartered corpse bits all over the kingdom as a cautionary note. They didn't piss around back then. Sounds inviting.

...FIRST AND FOREMOST we 'should' have an honest, transparent, EGALITARIAN system of money issuance... but instead, republicrat monetary ignoramuses treat corporation$ like people and people like corporation$... :cuckoo:

What? Are you saying that it is the government who should hand out everyone's paychecks?

I guess you haven't been paying attention. Democrats have been washing anyone and anything that had anything to do with slavery out of the system.
So based on their logical arguments that people today are responsible for their ancestors choices and deeds then Harris is not qualified to be VP.

I didn't say what they were doing was logical or sane, but that is what they have been spewing over the past few months.

I still fail to see the correlation between her ancestry and the statues/monuments.

Mmm, yes. But the hanging until near death comes first, then the drawing (opening the abdominal cavity), and finally dispatching your quartered corpse bits all over the kingdom as a cautionary note. They didn't piss around back then. Sounds inviting.

Too bad you drew the short end of that **** sandwich.....next time....get better ancestors....

So based on their logical arguments that people today are responsible for their ancestors choices and deeds then Harris is not qualified to be VP.

I'm not aware of her particular take on those monuments to traitors/slaveowners but if you're trying to make a "logical" argument you certainly failed at the very first step by not informing us of that in order to reach that conclusion which would be specious anyway since this phrase above is a false premise:
arguments that people today are responsible for their ancestors choices and deeds
That is your highly biased interpretation of the "argument." The basis for taking down these monuments to slavery and treason is not that people are responsible for the treason and crimes against humanity of their ancestors but definitely are responsible for trying to protect the glorification of those ancestors' crimes and brutality the with the clear intention of reminding the survivors and descendants of their lower place in society.

yep i just showed you have a nice day you concession is noted.
You showed nothing except your own unwillingness or inability to actually support your assertion.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

White Trumpists actually think that questioning Harris's ancestry is the right play here.

Good lord...

Y'all brought her herotage into play. Don't get mad when it doesn't work out the way you want it to.

Y'all brought her herotage into play. Don't get mad when it doesn't work out the way you want it to.

What do you mean? What part of her heritage is a problem?

...and she'll get positive street cred. from trump republicans for being a drug warmonger like they are...

Biden created 60 new death penalty offenses, and Trump has created none. Certainly explains why "progressives" support Biden-Harris

...she'll get some positive street-cred. from trump republicans for this...

Fact Check: Kamala Harris Descended From A Slave Owner, But It'''s Not '''An Inconvenient Part Of Her History''' Or A '''Deep, Dark Secret''' That '''Could Come Back To Haunt Her''' | News Break

"..Yes, it is true that Sen. Harris does apparently have an Irish great-great-great-great-great grandfather who owned slaves in Jamaica, it is also likely that Harris's great-great-great-great-great grandmother was his slave and was impregnated through rape. This is no 'dark secret,' but an ancestrial fact shared by many African Americans. A geneological expert estimates that about one-third of all African Americans are descendants of slave owners because of coerced sex with female slaves..."

And...?

This is a debate forum...what did you want to discuss here?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

...FIRST AND FOREMOST we 'should' have an honest, transparent, EGALITARIAN system of money issuance... but instead, republicrat monetary ignoramuses treat corporation$ like people and people like corporation$... :cuckoo:

See, if you had started a topic from this angle, you would've had something approaching an interesting topic of discussion. The horrifically clumsy and uneducated direction of attack you chose in your OP, however, makes you come off as a froth-mouthed rightard. Furthermore, yet more evidence nobody in this country is immune to personality-obsessed media corporations-induced brainrot, not even centrists and independents. Who gives a **** about Kamala or Biden or Bernie or Trump or what anyone thinks about them when they're all puppets to corporations and international oligarchs and dictators?

Back
Top Bottom