• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Descended From Slave Owners

Ignoring facts are simply that. People that have been punished for stupid stuff they said when they were like a teenager.
people have had articles written about it.

All of the democrats in fact just passed a bill to removed paintings and statues because of that very thing.
the fact you are not paying attention again is well not unusual.

So, in other words, you've surrendered entirely, and only talk out your ass these days. :thumbs: It's ok, bud, we know.

Or, you know, post a ****ing link, this is a debate forum.

So, in other words, you've surrendered entirely, and only talk out your ass these days. :thumbs: It's ok, bud, we know.

he's pointing out the inconsistency of holding ONE group of people who's ancestor's were slaveowners responsible for their actions, but not other groups of people who had ancestors who also did this.

the problem is , leftists in their narrow worldview cannot even see it, or recognize it unless smacked in the head with it, and then they still say it doesn't matter.

Her problem is her history as a prosecutor, not her family tree.

...and she'll get positive street cred. from trump republicans for being a drug warmonger like they are...

he's pointing out the inconsistency of holding ONE group of people who's ancestor's were slaveowners responsible for their actions, but not other groups of people who had ancestors who also did this.

the problem is , leftists in their narrow worldview cannot even see it, or recognize it unless smacked in the head with it, and then they still say it doesn't matter.

Got a link?

Correct, the enslaved rape victim is not responsible for slavery.

Is this ****ing hard to understand? You want to hold Kamala Harris responsible for her great-great-great grandmother being raped. Why?

I'm sorry, Google Translate doesn't have a "gibberish" option. What the hell did you just say?

you concession is noted as always.

So you don't have any actual leftist leaders who have said this?

I'm aware what certain small groups of people have done. That doesn't fit with your assertions though.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

yep i just showed you have a nice day you concession is noted.

Correct, the enslaved rape victim is not responsible for slavery.

Is this ****ing hard to understand? You want to hold Kamala Harris responsible for her great-great-great grandmother being raped. Why?

...don't forget that 'the rapist' was her great-great-great grandfather!... ;)

yes you concession is noted. have a nice day.
Yes this is a debate forum you should try it sometime.
not that you will.

...she'll get some positive street-cred. from trump republicans for this...

Fact Check: Kamala Harris Descended From A Slave Owner, But It'''s Not '''An Inconvenient Part Of Her History''' Or A '''Deep, Dark Secret''' That '''Could Come Back To Haunt Her''' | News Break

"..Yes, it is true that Sen. Harris does apparently have an Irish great-great-great-great-great grandfather who owned slaves in Jamaica, it is also likely that Harris's great-great-great-great-great grandmother was his slave and was impregnated through rape. This is no 'dark secret,' but an ancestrial fact shared by many African Americans. A geneological expert estimates that about one-third of all African Americans are descendants of slave owners because of coerced sex with female slaves..."

So, should we pay reparations or not? How much in reparations should we pay Kamala Harris? She's such a victim of slavery.

Please, continue. I would like to see where you're going with this.

I guess you haven't been paying attention. Democrats have been washing anyone and anything that had anything to do with slavery out of the system.
So based on their logical arguments that people today are responsible for their ancestors choices and deeds then Harris is not qualified to be VP.

I didn't say what they were doing was logical or sane, but that is what they have been spewing over the past few months.

So, should we pay reparations or not? How much in reparations should we pay Kamala Harris? She's such a victim of slavery.

...FIRST AND FOREMOST we 'should' have an honest, transparent, EGALITARIAN system of money issuance... but instead, republicrat monetary ignoramuses treat corporation$ like people and people like corporation$... :cuckoo:

Idiotic thread.....the problem is......society NOW CARES ABOUT STUPID **** LIKE THIS.....that's what Cancel culture is all about....digging up people's past to try and use it against them....

According to this culture...Harris SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THE VP PICK.....not because of idiocy like where she descended from......but because in her past, she did some shady things somewhere to someone who possibly might have gotten offended....

White Trumpists actually think that questioning Harris's ancestry is the right play here.

Good lord...

Just trying to play by the rules your cancel culture has set up.

this site need a betting section. for example...

How many race threads on Kamala from now to the election?

How many tweets by Trump from now to the election?

etc...

that could be fun.

...she'll get some positive street-cred. from trump republicans for this...

Fact Check: Kamala Harris Descended From A Slave Owner, But It'''s Not '''An Inconvenient Part Of Her History''' Or A '''Deep, Dark Secret''' That '''Could Come Back To Haunt Her''' | News Break

"..Yes, it is true that Sen. Harris does apparently have an Irish great-great-great-great-great grandfather who owned slaves in Jamaica, it is also likely that Harris's great-great-great-great-great grandmother was his slave and was impregnated through rape. This is no 'dark secret,' but an ancestrial fact shared by many African Americans. A geneological expert estimates that about one-third of all African Americans are descendants of slave owners because of coerced sex with female slaves..."

So what? One of my ancestors was a notorious Scottish mercenary who killed hundreds in some most unpleasant ways in the service of the King of Poland (Jan Sobieski), back in the 17th century. Should I take the blame for his activities?

This thread turned out as I thought it would...

So what? One of my ancestors was a notorious Scottish mercenary who killed hundreds in some most unpleasant ways in the service of the King of Poland (Jan Sobieski), back in the 17th century. Should I take the blame for his activities?

Yes....absolutely...

That is what reparations are....everyone who is FOR reparations.....are asking people today, to take the blame, for the past......

Its true there are some on the left that have tried to make a big deal about white descendants of slave owners. Especially when they are bigots just like their ancestors.

Perhaps you can explain how being the ancestor of a victim of slavery is the same as being the ancestor of the beneficiary of slavery.

Then again one can always find racism and bigotry on either fringe of the political spectrum. Its not the exclusive domain of bottom feeding far right cesspool one and its radical white supremacist/nationalists neo nazis.

Back
Top Bottom