• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kaine promises bill to legalize illegal immigrants in 'first 100 days'...

Why is there never a middle ground when it comes to illegal immigration?
It's always "LET THEM ALL IN"! or "BUILD A WALL"!

:doh

How about we get out of ****ing gutter politics?

There is no middle ground because you either favor enforcing the law as written or favor violating the constitution.

Kind of how you fight for the right to get around copyright laws, eh? ;)

Of course, thats different. :lol:

I'm not really fighting for it though. I would however fight to end copyright law if given the chance.

I think the rocket science comes in with actually figuring out how to stop illegal immigration.
It can't be stopped but it can be slowed.

Punish employers who hire illegal immigrants.

Stop providing government assistance to illegal immigrants.

Republicans prevent #1 from happening and Democrats prevent #2 from happening.

I can see allowing those here illegally to assimilate and eventually succumb to attrition. But only *if* we firstly put-up an air-tight border the very best we can!

Stop illegal immigration, and the internal problem of illegal-immigrants-within will resolve itself over time without the need to take any actions at all.

This stuff isn't rocket science.

Any illegals that are all allowed to remain should get a green card only but never be allowed citizenship

Back
Top Bottom