• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kagan's Abortion Distortion

um. watch the video.

actually you have a point. since it was I that posted the video, and I am a conservative, obviously this question-and-answer never took place. right boo?

"Kagans abortion distortion" there is a song in there somewhere.Or at least a dance move.

Huh? My friend sends me a birthday card. It is signed in her handwriting. She's says, "did you get my card?" I say "Yea, but I'll have to check with another source for more evidence that it's really from you."

My point is that without a source I tend to assume you're just making **** up.

Or heard it from Rush Limbaugh, which is the same thing.

um. watch the video.

actually you have a point. since it was I that posted the video, and I am a conservative, obviously this question-and-answer never took place. right boo?

CP, listen to the video. Notice the distinctions she makes. Does it coincide with NRO's reporting?

You always get this wrong. NRO can't be trusted because they are often inaccurate. I don't care abot bias, but I do care about accuracy. If something has any truth, there will be a source that can be trusted. No matter what, NRO has made enough factual errors in which they held no one accountable that they cannot be trusted. I suggest you listen to her again.

Back
Top Bottom