• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kadyrov says he will invade Poland

Ya, and Germany is next, so they better send planes.

Fifty weeks into a two week "special military operation", where they don't seem to be making much progress, and they want to make plans to attack a much better armed adversary? Who would be dumb enough to believe that would even be possible?

I am totally okay with Kadyrov leading his people to destruction in this manner.

I really hope he attacks Poland. The sooner the better.

I am totally okay with Kadyrov leading his people to destruction in this manner.
Kadyrovtsy dont fight in Ukraine, they send Ivans to fight for them . Kadyrovtsy fiilm tik- tok videos instead . by the way, 3 days ago he said that Chechnya want full independence

I strongly encourage him to try.

If you are missing a war because you are living in the US , you can always come to Europe as a volunteer and actually put yourself in the fray instead of uttering cowardly calls for war from the safety of being out of range.

If you are missing a war because you are living in the US , you can always come to Europe as a volunteer and actually put yourself in the fray instead of uttering cowardly calls for war from the safety of being out of range.
I strongly encourage you to visit Poland and actually put yourself on the front line instead of uttering cowardly calls to respect Putin from the safety of your computer.

If he were to attack Poland there are only two borders that would work for him, Ukraine and Belarus.
Not sure Belarus would want to take part in that folly and attacking Poland from Ukraine would bring NATO into the current war big time.

Putin should probably have some of his people take this man on a guided tour of high rise office buildings.....

I strongly encourage you to visit Poland and actually put yourself on the front line instead of uttering cowardly calls to respect Putin from the safety of your computer.
It's the primary joy of the internet era, people spouting forth upon places they've never been to or experiences (here war) they've never gained themselves.

Caveat: their joy, all of it in the delusion of making themselves look knowledgeable and thus relevant.

That one ain't ever been anywhere and ain't seen nothing.

If he were to attack Poland there are only two borders that would work for him, Ukraine and Belarus.
Not sure Belarus would want to take part in that folly and attacking Poland from Ukraine would bring NATO into the current war big time.

Putin should probably have some of his people take this man on a guided tour of high rise office buildings.....
Ever notice how Putin is never anywhere near a window, not even a ground floor one?

Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery, or the domain of the unimaginative. ;)

There was no call to "respect Putin" by me, there was , however, a definite wish made by you for a further escalation of the war in Ukraine into Poland. Apple meet orange.

Fifty weeks into a two week "special military operation", where they don't seem to be making much progress, and they want to make plans to attack a much better armed adversary? Who would be dumb enough to believe that would even be possible?
And not to mention NATA would be on the way.

I strongly encourage him to try.

As a one-man army: yes, I would laugh as he tried.

However, Kadyrov is just spouting madness to his followers who will lap it up. There isn't a chance in hell of Kadyrov leading troops into Poland unless something truly disastrous had happened to enable this.

Look who's talking.

Back
Top Bottom