• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kabul Airport Suicide Attacker Was Freed by Taliban After Four Years in CIA Custody for New Delhi Terror Plot

If your wife had a miscarriage would you be as sad as if you lost a child?

If your wife had a miscarriage at home, should the police be called, and an autopsy be conducted since it was a death in the home?
The level of sadness would probably be on par with how far along the pregnancy was. Im not an idiot and definitely not a "pro life" zealot. You will never see me picketing outside of planned parenthood. Its just my opinion that abortion for convenience is morally wrong.

In 40 states a person who kills a pregnant woman is charged with two deaths, so there is that.......

I guess having your bs called out might be voting to someone only interested in defending their political side.

President Biden didn’t say what was in the transcript because he went off script. Doesn’t change the fact that it was the truth.

I am not the one trying to distort the record. That would be you and your lie that we didn’t leave any Americans who wanted out in Afghanistan. A lie that even the Biden whitehouse doesn’t try and claim.

But continue to keep trying to push that lie. It’s good as it shows the type of person you are.
Hey - it was your transcript. Grow up and own it. And feel free to get back to me after you've watched Blinkin's congressional testimony. You may just want to add to your list of desperate distortions.

Hey - it was your transcript. Grow up and own it. And feel free to get back to me after you've watched Blinkin's congressional testimony. You may just want to add to your list of desperate distortions.
Actually it is the Whitehouse’s transcript and it says we did leave Americans who wanted out behind.
No matter how much you try and squirm it won’t change that fact.

Actually it is the Whitehouse’s transcript and it says we did leave Americans who wanted out behind.
No matter how much you try and squirm it won’t change that fact.
Did you watch the congressional inquisition of Blinkin? Of course not - because the content would eviscerate your ultra-partisan definition of "left behind". To this day - more than 3 weeks after the withdrawal deadline, if any Americans want out, the State Department is committed to get them out. If Americans decide they want out a month from now, or a year from now, the State Department is still committed to getting them out. So the entire Republican "left behind" meme is nothing but grotesquely distorted partisan horseshit.

To this day, the right-wingnuts continue to mindlessly strafe Biden with criticisms of his Afghanistan withdrawal, and yet to this day none of them are able to articulate, and defend, how they would have done anything better, anymore than they're willing to admit to whose actions put us in this position in the first place. Such is the breadth and depth of the intellectual dishonesty of the "right".

I never squirm - about anything. Life is too short, and parrying your feeble comments is far to easy to even care about the outcome. You provided the transcript link - I didn't. But given a closer and fuller interpretation of its content, and its context, it doesn't surprise me that you would disown your own link. In fact, I'd be surprised if you didn't.

Feel free to spare yourself watching Blinkin's inquisition. And by all means, keep on mindlessly second guessing, and Monday-morning quarterbacking, all of Biden's decisions. After all, it's your god given right as a 'murican - right? No matter how ill informed, misinformed, or mal-informed you may be.

You're welcome to the last word. See if you can do it without repeating yourself yet again.
I'm done with you.

Why don't the liberals tell the Taliban if they want to kill children then can come here and work in abortion clinics.And they don't have to blow themselves up.

Who pays you by the post? Does some idiot want to say this kind of stupid shit but is afraid to post it himself?

Because nobody with a working brain would think this or even think about saying it.

The level of sadness would probably be on par with how far along the pregnancy was. Im not an idiot and definitely not a "pro life" zealot. You will never see me picketing outside of planned parenthood. Its just my opinion that abortion for convenience is morally wrong.

In 40 states a person who kills a pregnant woman is charged with two deaths, so there is that.......
40 states, really?

Just like to mention today is the one year anniversary of the worst blunder by an American President in history. Thanks, Joe!

If your wife had a miscarriage would you be sad?
If a woman had a fetus die and not detach, cons would have the woman carry that dead fetus to term.

Notice that besides killing innocent people, including 7 children, there has been absolutely no response to the killing of our soldiers and scores of civilians. Isis sure won't attack us again!
Oh, yeah... they followed it up with killing children. Because, you know, poll numbers.

Im not a religious person. But I try to be a moral person. You said that abortion clinics dont kill children. I disagree. So I posed the question to equate the loss of a child due to miscarraige to the loss of a child due to abortion. To me there is no difference other than how it happens. It is still a loss of life either way.
A miscarriage could easily be seen as a loss of potential, what could have been, similar to they would also very likely be very sad if they lost the ability to have kids, she had a hysterectomy or he was/became sterile prior to having kids. That would still likely be just as sad for many couples as having a miscarriage. Just as it would be sad if their IVF treatment didn't take.

Back
Top Bottom