• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kaaba, Kaboom

RobertU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Physics is the only profession in which prophecy is not only accurate but routine. — Neil DeGrasse Tyson

The worst possible outcome in the conflict between Islam and the West was predicted in 1952.

The Kaaba in Mecca is the shrine central to Muslim rituals. During the annual week-long hajj pilgrimage, more than a million Muslims walk counter-clockwise around the building seven times.

The Kaaba is also similar in size, shape and appearance to the building that housed the first H-bomb test. Indeed, Robert Jungk, author and anti-nuclear activist, noted that the structure “reminded some of the participants of the Kaaba.”

The thermonuclear device was detonated on November 1, 1952 by the U.S. on Enewetak, an atoll in the Pacific Ocean, yielding an explosion of 10.4–12 megatons of TNT and a large amount of radioactive fallout.

If we experience another Nine Eleven or jihadists seize control of Mecca, an angry U.S. President might order the dropping of an H-bomb on the Kaaba. That leader may see himself as an agent of God in fulfilling the “H-bomb prophecy.” The “Kaaba” at ground zero at Enewetak would become the Kaaba at ground zero in Mecca.

Kaaba_Bomb_Bldg.jpg

Kaaba in Mecca, H-bomb structure

Physics is the only profession in which prophecy is not only accurate but routine. — Neil DeGrasse Tyson

The worst possible outcome in the conflict between Islam and the West was predicted in 1952.

The Kaaba in Mecca is the shrine central to Muslim rituals. During the annual week-long hajj pilgrimage, more than a million Muslims walk counter-clockwise around the building seven times.

The Kaaba is also similar in size, shape and appearance to the building that housed the first H-bomb test. Indeed, Robert Jungk, author and anti-nuclear activist, noted that the structure “reminded some of the participants of the Kaaba.”

The thermonuclear device was detonated on November 1, 1952 by the U.S. on Enewetak, an atoll in the Pacific Ocean, yielding an explosion of 10.4–12 megatons of TNT and a large amount of radioactive fallout.

If we experience another Nine Eleven or jihadists seize control of Mecca, an angry U.S. President might order the dropping of an H-bomb on the Kaaba. That leader may see himself as an agent of God in fulfilling the “H-bomb prophecy.” The “Kaaba” at ground zero at Enewetak would become the Kaaba at ground zero in Mecca.

View attachment 67238788

Maybe it's the beer, but I can't make heads or tails of this. You start with a quote from good 'ol Neil concerning physics, but then you immediently shift to . . . Islam?

Actually, paragraph by paragraph, I fail to see any sort of coesive point. You talk about the size comparrison of a shrine and a building used for nuclear testing, which by its self makes no sense, and then you go into a spiel about the possibility of an angry president fullfilling an H-bomb prophesy.

I'm sorry, this may entirely come from my own lack of comprehension, but I don't evey know what you're trying to say, here.

Maybe it's the beer, but I can't make heads or tails of this. You start with a quote from good 'ol Neil concerning physics, but then you immediently shift to . . . Islam?

Actually, paragraph by paragraph, I fail to see any sort of coesive point. You talk about the size comparrison of a shrine and a building used for nuclear testing, which by its self makes no sense, and then you go into a spiel about the possibility of an angry president fullfilling an H-bomb prophesy.

I'm sorry, this may entirely come from my own lack of comprehension, but I don't evey know what you're trying to say, here.

It may be the beer or it may be a progressive loss of cognitive abilities. You may want to make arrangements now for long-term care. I made this post on a couple of other forums and nobody there had any problem comprehending it.

It may be the beer or it may be a progressive loss of cognitive abilities. You may want to make arrangements now for long-term care. I made this post on a couple of other forums and nobody there had any problem comprehending it.

A completely unnecessary response.

From what I can tell you think the Kaaba and the first H-bomb structure are visibly similar. Then you take a huge leap and make some bizarre prediction about a US President H-Bombing Mecca...

For another 9/11? Completely counterproductive. In so many ways. It would turn the entire Muslim religion (not to mention the rest of the world) against us in a heartbeat. It would destroy partnerships and alliances. It makes no sense.

And if jihadists took over Mecca? I see the Saudis requesting military aid in driving the bastards out. Not some over the top H-bomb response.

(Check out his sig!)

View attachment 67238788

aliens___meme__by_pauljs75-d4zn5ww.jpg

A completely unnecessary response.

From what I can tell you think the Kaaba and the first H-bomb structure are visibly similar. Then you take a huge leap and make some bizarre prediction about a US President H-Bombing Mecca...

For another 9/11? Completely counterproductive. In so many ways. It would turn the entire Muslim religion (not to mention the rest of the world) against us in a heartbeat. It would destroy partnerships and alliances. It makes no sense.

And if jihadists took over Mecca? I see the Saudis requesting military aid in driving the bastards out. Not some over the top H-bomb response.

make some bizarre prediction about a US President

It was a bizarre prediction that Donald Trump would become US President. We are already in Crazyland. There is no turning back.

The black stone is interesting. Pilgrims kiss it when they walk by, if that is not possible (due to sheer numbers) they at least point at it.

make some bizarre prediction about a US President

It was a bizarre prediction that Donald Trump would become US President. We are already in Crazyland. There is no turning back.

Trumping the thread isn't going to get you very far...

Why do you believe your predictions are not to be laughed at?

Back
Top Bottom