• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justin Timberlake and Inflation

If a country relies on wasteful and nature-destroying consumption for prosperity, then there is something wrong with that country's economic system.
Wrong.

That's just people trying to better themselves. It happens everywhere and there's no need to put your thumb on them to hold them down.

Do you belive this?

That world inflation is at the feet of Biden?

That is not even rational to post.
I haven't put "world inflation" at the feet of Biden. I put US inflation at the feet of Biden's pukes.

But Biden's pukes are working with the Globalists across the world and they are all on the same sheet of music. That's causing inflation in other countries, too.

I haven't put "world inflation" at the feet of Biden. I put US inflation at the feet of Biden's pukes.

But Biden's pukes are working with the Globalists across the world and they are all on the same sheet of music. That's causing inflation in other countries, too.

Oh, some conspiracy of globalists have created inflation around the globe and Biden is just doing his part.

Well, that sounds intelligent. 🤡

Oh, some conspiracy of globalists have created inflation around the globe and Biden is just doing his part.

Well, that sounds intelligent. 🤡
Here's one of Biden's pukes sounding off about it.

In the 2011 movie In Time, citizens accumulate time, not money to spend, in values that are recorded on a clock in their arms. Run out of your time and you die. Naturally, an elite has accumulated most of the time while those living in ghettos may only have enough time to get through the next day.

Justin Timberlake portrays the hero who robs a time bank to give time credits to the poor. But soon after, all the prices are increased to recapture the time redistributed to the underclass.

Are we living “In Time”, when the “system” colludes against the lower classes by raising prices to compensate for any advantage the workers may temporarily achieve? For a while, with the labor shortage, it seemed that workers had the upper hand in demanding higher pay and better working conditions.

True, most of the recent inflation can be attributed to COVID supply chain issues and the war in Ukraine. But how much of the inflation is really price fixing by powerful interests?
*Shhhh!*

Back
Top Bottom