• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justin Thomas ‘blown away’ by high prices of beer and food at 2022 PGA Championship

Loulit01

What We've Got Here is a Failure to Communicate
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
“I was just blown away because I’ve never seen a beer $18 or $19 in my life,” he said. “Guys have been talking about it, so I had to stand up for the fans. Felt like it was right.”

When one twitter user challenged Thomas as to where he thought the large winner’s prize pot came from, Thomas said humorously: “Tv deals, ticket sales, corporate sponsors, etc. from the looks of it if the concession stands were factored into our purse we would be playing for $15 million.”

I eat and drinking hearty before attending concerts and sporting events.

He's got his eyes on the important stuff

Sporting events are absurd how much they charge. Ridiculous

Price gouging at professional sporting event concessions, Justin mustn’t get out much….:unsure:

Speaking up for the little guy…..

EDIT: Thomas turned pro in 2013 and has approx career winnings of 40 million dollars for playing a game….

fans can eat cake….

Guy's never been to a ballgame.

I’ve yet to see 18 bucks a beer.

It was like 10 bucks a can at the Waste Management open. We jus5 went to the tent where they gave out free samples.

He's right.

Back
Top Bottom