• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justin Fairfax accused of sexual assault

Nobody thinks the timing is shall we say....a little odd.

Nah...he's safe.

The Dems are hypocritical that way. All they want to do is get rid of that embarrassment: Northam.

You mean like the Dems stood behind Al Franken?

Or are you talking about how the Republicans stood behind Trump who was also accused of sexual assault? Multiple times, no less.

Or are you talking about how the Republicans stood behind Trump who was also accused of sexual assault? Multiple times, no less.

Franken is white.

Thank you for your deflecting whataboutism, but no. I'm talking about Fairfax and Northam.

Thank you for your deflecting whataboutism, but no. I'm talking about Fairfax and Northam.

So you're admitting you have a double standard. Or else you just commented on what the Democrats will do, presumably as an attack, while ignoring what you did.

Got it.

Nah...he's safe.

The Dems are hypocritical that way. All they want to do is get rid of that embarrassment: Northam.

When you guys get rid of trump......then you can sit at the big boys table.

The thread isn't about President Trump. :lamo

It's about hypocrisy. You know - what you know better than anyone else (except Mycroft).

Or were you just making up lies in your OP that Fairfax won't be governor, either? Knowing you, either one is possible. Lies and hypocrisy - you do it so well.

The allegations against Fairfax are less credible. Deal with it.

Less credible than Kavanaugh's accusers? LOL!

All the accuser would need to know is a name and place and it's more credible than Kavanaugh's accuser. :roll:

Heh, see? You throw away your espoused moral political filter when it inconveniences you.

Lt. Gov. Fairfax slams ?defamatory and false? sexual assault allegation

Compare that to Kavanaugh... you apparently share the same moral hypocrisy with the Washington Post.

There is so much fail in your post I don't even know where to begin. So let me break it down for you.

Fail #1 - What "moral political fiber" am I throwing away? In fact, it appears that you developed a moral political fiber you never had, unless you said Trump can't be President because of allegations against him. Can you link to your posts saying that needed to happen?

Fail #2 - What does Kavanaugh have to do with my posts? If you can find a single post from me saying that Kavanaugh has to go because of allegations of sexual assault (which is what your fellow Trump devotee apdst said needs to happen with Fairfax), then link it. Hint - you won't find one because I never said it.

Fail #3 - Your fellow Trump devotees said "whataboutism" isn't allowed. You better apologize before apdst has a meltdown.

It's about hypocrisy. You know - what you know better than anyone else (except Mycroft).

Or were you just making up lies in your OP that Fairfax won't be governor, either? Knowing you, either one is possible. Lies and hypocrisy - you do it so well.

I'm not the topic, neither. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom