• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous nodules removed from lung

Ah yes, the "We can be rationalize being ghouls by imagining that Democrats might do some similar thing" argument. By that logic, just go out and shoot your neighbor because his dog pooped on your lawn, because you can visualize a Democrat perhaps doing that too.
So its ghoulish to you if somebody wants a right slanted court?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I remember several posters here that were celebrating when Scalia died and glad he was going to hell.

Interesting...

Btw, I am not celebrating because she has lung cancer.
That's sick to be accused of this, but I understand why a few leftists would try to use this vapid personal attack when they can't refute the reality of the situation.

What I find ghoulish is accusing a DP poster of wanting Ginsberg to kick the bucket...
That's about as low as one can go...and I won't forget it.

If Mueller finds Trump to have colluded with the Russians his presidency will be illegitimate (it already partially is with the illegal hush payments). The only recourse at that point will be to dismiss all SC appointees and have them appointed with the new president in 2020.

It's ghoulish to be dancing with glee at the prospect of death creating a vacancy for your partisan pick.

If Mueller finds Trump to have colluded with the Russians his presidency will be illegitimate (it already partially is with the illegal hush payments). The only recourse at that point will be to dismiss all SC appointees and have them appointed with the new president in 2020.

Things that aren't ever going to happen for a 100 Alex..

It's ghoulish to be dancing with glee at the prospect of death creating a vacancy for your partisan pick.

It is not, however, ghoulish to point out the political circus that would follow say, RGB no longer being on the court and Trump having another SCOTUS pick.

Last week they said she was doing just fine?

Ginsburg: My health is fine, ribs are 'almost repaired'
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/421564-ginsburg-my-health-is-fine-ribs-are-almost-repaired

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said her ribs are "almost repaired" Saturday after breaking them in a November fall.

Ginsburg reassured a crowd gathered at an event in her honor at the Museum of the City of New York, according to CNN.

"[My health] is fine [and] my ribs are almost repaired," she said.

Ginsburg also said that, as of yesterday, she was able to do her whole workout routine with her personal trainer.

I know from personal experience that Lung Cancer is a insidious cancer. No one should have to deal with
what that can bring. We all can only wish her the best with a quick recovery.
My Dad was diagnosed with it and 6 weeks later he was gone.

I am sorry you lost your dad.
One of our dearest friends had lung cancer, and survived on only one lung for about a year.
Lost both parents to cancer too.
I hate cancer...

To be accused of hoping someone dies for any reason, suffering from cancer, is sicker than sick... Is this what our politics have come to? Shameful!

Just plain stupid and crazy talk!! There is zero collusion and you know that.
Who exactly would dismiss Supreme Court Justices? :peace

LOL! Now, that's funny. Maybe dismiss all the appointees, have Obama come in and take over, rip up the Constitution and make him dictator for life? Anything else you would do?

I am sorry you lost your dad.
One of our dearest friends had lung cancer, and survived on only one lung for about a year.
Lost both parents to cancer too.
I hate cancer...

To be accused of hoping someone dies for any reason, suffering from cancer, is sicker than sick... Is this what our politics have come to? Shameful!

People are attacking you because of your politics!! I don't think you were hoping that anyone would die. Just stating facts!

I remember several posters here that were celebrating when Scalia died and glad he was going to hell.

Really? Is that what you "remember"?

Obama was a fool. He should have worked out a deal for Ginsburg to resign. Trump worked a deal for kennedy to retire.
I thought he tried and she stubbornly refused

I know from personal experience that Lung Cancer is a insidious cancer. No one should have to deal with
what that can bring. We all can only wish her the best with a quick recovery.
My Dad was diagnosed with it and 6 weeks later he was gone.
Wow, same as my Dad. 6 weeks, gone.

It is not, however, ghoulish to point out the political circus that would follow say, RGB no longer being on the court and Trump having another SCOTUS pick.

That's exactly what it is, but you see how some of the DP community twist things to get their agenda across? There are no boundaries they will not cross, there are no roads they will not travel to get what they want...The means justifies the end with them even when that means they falsely accuse others of wishing for Ginsburg death.

Truth be told, you were right when you said liberals heads are exploding. They never know when to stop with their nonsense.

Interesting...

Btw, I am not celebrating because she has lung cancer.
That's sick to be accused of this, but I understand why a few leftists would try to use this vapid personal attack when they can't refute the reality of the situation.
Wait till you see what they do to who ever is nominated to replace her.

Good luck with that.

Really? Is that what you "remember"?

He's not alone on that front.

But if trouble13 is not doing this, how despicable does that make you for so flippantly leveling such an accusation? Where do you see "dancing with glee"?

Keep it classy.

He's not alone on that front.

But if trouble13 is not doing this, how despicable does that make you for so flippantly leveling such an accusation? Where do you see "dancing with glee"?

Keep it classy.

Oh? You also "remember" Democrats licking their chops after Scalia's death as conservatives* are now? What do you "remember," exactly?

*Not all of them, thank god.

Not trying to be morbid nor do I wish any Ill will for her. I am curious though if her or any scotus would become incapacitated to the point they can not do their job, like a coma. What is the mechanism to replace them?

There is no mechanism that I'm aware of. Justices hold their positions for life or until they retire. The court would continue on with 8 members until that justice retired or died. Congress could conceivably deal with it by upping number of justices on the court to 10 but that's not likely to happen in real world and probably not a good idea in any case.

What I find ghoulish is accusing a DP poster of wanting Ginsberg to kick the bucket...
That's about as low as one can go...and I won't forget it.
I read all your posts in this thread and saw nothing hateful in them.

Good luck with that. It would be just as impossible to roll back what Trump's done to date as it would have been if it turned out that Obama really wasn't a natural born citizen.

Which of course is false and you know it. Says more about you than the person your attacking

Just plain stupid and crazy talk!! There is zero collusion and you know that.
Who exactly would dismiss Supreme Court Justices? :peace

A Democratic house, senate, and president with majority support from the American people.

Back
Top Bottom