• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balls to go against his/her party. Jeeze, frigging Pelosi even threatened the President with impeachment again. Not sure how that would stop a nomination or confirmation, but little the Democrats have done in the past four years has made much sense.
Thanks. That's what I thought you meant. No, I don't see many going against the Party. Manchin, maybe. And that's a 'big' maybe.

Thanks. That's what I thought you meant. No, I don't see many going against the Party. Manchin, maybe. And that's a 'big' maybe.
I don't think he will. But who knows. He did vote for Kavanaugh

The difference I see here is that back in 2016 Obama was not on the ballot. He was a true lame duck.

In this case Trump is on the ballot and not a lame duck, yet.

Compare the conservatives in this thread to the progressives in the thread about Rush passing. Progressives must be so proud

A day late and dollar short for Republicans.

May she Rest In Peace.

Ginsburg and Rush in the same time frame - two polar opposites.

Compare the conservatives in this thread to the progressives in the thread about Rush passing. Progressives must be so proud

It has nothing to do with the fact Rush was a conservative. People are happy/ dont care that he's dead because he was a very bad person.

RBG was a classy person whereas Rush was an asshole through and through, different calibers of people will garner different reactions

Compare Ruth Ginsburg's character and accomplishments to Rush Limbaugh's.

Your lame necro won’t be working out too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom