• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Justice for Trayvon/No Justice Rallies

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Well now, to me justice hasn't been done yet. MSNBC, the POTUS, every single "hang Zimmerman" spokesperson should be fined into non-existence - then justice will be done.

Zimmerman's lawyer is preparing to sue NBC for editing the NEN call to smear him.

Michael Moore is in Times Square tweeting about the protest.

Video by docthompsonshow • Instagram

View attachment 67150359

What exactly would they consider "justice"? Changing the judicial system for black people?

Side note --- NEWSIES! I love that musical. :)

Some people have different interpretations of what they understand the facts to be. We don't know the facts, we know one person's side of the story. That's all we'll ever really know.

It's easy to paint them all as dumb, just like it's easy to paint the entire TP as racist. Both of those blanket statements have exactly the same validity. Nothing will stop the hypocrites and idiots on either side from making them (see above).

We don't know the facts, we know one person's side of the story. That's all we'll ever really know.
We do know the facts.

The facts are the evidence.
The jury takes those facts, and determines what has been proven by them.

Yes we have the facts.

Doc Thompson @DocThompsonShow

BREAKING: 8 arrests made of Trayvon protest mob at East 71st Street and Park Avenue in NYC- more coming.

@DocThompsonShow
BREAKING NEWS: LAPD REQUESTING ARREST WAGONS & SHOOTING RUBBER BULLETS AT PROTESTORS.

Doc Thompson @DocThompsonShow

BREAKING Demonstrators in LA protesting Zimmerman verdict have shut down SB 110 Fwy in Crenshaw District. Bottles being thrown!

Last edited:
We do know the facts.

The facts are the evidence.
The jury takes those facts, and determines what has been proven by them.

Yes we have the facts.

One person's side of the story =/= what really happened.

NewsBreaker @NewsBreaker

BREAKING: Zimmerman verdict protesters report LAPD officers are firing rubber bullets into crowd - @NBCLA bit.ly/15vGmwN

What you see, are those ignorant of the facts.
That is all.

Ignorant of the facts and not interested in being anything but ignorant of the facts.

"Lalalalalalala I can't heeeeeear youuuu."

When that side has withstood scrutiny in the form of multiple police interviews and lie detection efforts, and is consistent with the reliable witnesses testimony and physical evidence...

Yeah, it pretty much is.

Can someone tell me what smashing windows, burning the American flag and throwing bottles does for your cause? I've never understood this weird fringe element of Americans.

That's funny. They are going to protest in anti-gun rights cities and states with laws that would have convicted Zimmerman. :doh

They are protesting violence by ......................... being violent. Makes sense. :shock:

These are protests called for by MSNBC, FOX and the other media networks. I wouldn't be surprised if they posted calendars of protest and riot dates, times and locations schedule.

Can someone tell me what smashing windows, burning the American flag and throwing bottles does for your cause? I've never understood this weird fringe element of Americans.

It's only an excuse. When you've "had it up to here," anything will light your fuse.

These are protests called for by MSNBC, FOX and the other media networks. I wouldn't be surprised if they posted calendars of protest and riot dates, times and locations schedule.

Wait, what? Fox called for protesting? I want to see a link to that.

Some people have different interpretations of what they understand the facts to be. We don't know the facts, we know one person's side of the story. That's all we'll ever really know.

Frankly, that's pretty normal in any case involving a killing of any kind. The evidence must be gathered and presented, and if the evidence of the prosecution is not adequate to convict, then it's a matter of law being enforced and justice being served. With any individual who gets killed, their side of the story will never be told, however that does not imply that their side was "right".

As been stated time and time and ****ing time again until we are all blue in the face.

When you have one person's side of the story, and that person's side of the story is supported by facts by 3rd party witnesses and physical evidence.......... that is what we call "the facts".... Conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

They are morons....

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom