• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Department says former Green Beret allegedly provided secrets to Russia

You say this based on NOTHING! Obama never did ANYTHING that suggests he would support a treasonous act.

Trump, on the other hand, embraces the endorsements of the KKK and Qanon. He pardons and commutes convicted felons based solely on their expressed support of him.

Once again, do you have ANYTHING that will support your nonsensical claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got any back up for your specious claim?

If you've already chosen to ignore all the US intelligence agencies, Trump himself, and the mountains and mountains of evidence that has already been presented, nothing I am going to say is going to make you see facts.

Only if it’s legal to sell that “product”, so no. However in your liberal mind anything that will make a buck is a sale able product, especially if it hurts the US.

I guess that your screen resolution isn't high enough for you to have noticed the "<SARC>[" and "</SARC>[" flags.

Well, it's either that or that you simply spew out canned comments whenever you see anything that you think could possibly be a criticism of The Greatest President In American History (Past, Present, or Future)" - <SARC>[and that's so unlikely that it's statistically impossible, right</SARC>[?

How long before Trump pardons him?

If you've already chosen to ignore all the US intelligence agencies, Trump himself, and the mountains and mountains of evidence that has already been presented, nothing I am going to say is going to make you see facts.

So you have nothing that supports your specious claim.

Back
Top Bottom