• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Department investigating handling of White House records taken to Mar-a-Lago after Trump left office

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

(CNN)The Justice Department has begun investigating the handling 15 boxes of White House records, including classified information, taken to Mar-a-Lago after former President Donald Trump left office, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.

This comes as the Justice Department is blocking the National Archives from sharing details on the boxes with Congress, which has launched its own investigation.
In a letter that the House Oversight Committee disclosed on Thursday, Archives General Counsel Gary Stern said the agency was unable to respond to the panel's request for more information, based on the Archives' "consultation" with the Justice Department.

I don't know where this will go, but the shit just keeps piling on Trump.

I call him Teflon Don. Nothing is going to happen to him :(

May 2, 2022​

The latest in the investigations and lawsuits involving Donald Trump, his company and the 2020 election​

The volume of investigations involving former President Donald Trump, the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election and the finances of the Trump Organization is staggering.

Here's an updated list of notable investigations and lawsuits and latest developments:

I call him Teflon Don. Nothing is going to happen to him :(

May 2, 2022​

The latest in the investigations and lawsuits involving Donald Trump, his company and the 2020 election​

The volume of investigations involving former President Donald Trump, the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election and the finances of the Trump Organization is staggering.

Here's an updated list of notable investigations and lawsuits and latest developments:

I would say Donnie Bone Spurs is not sleeping well at night.

What is the difference between a 19 old military security guard and a US President?

1. The 19 year old military security guard has the been appropriately vetted, classified and trained to secure, transport and control access to specific levels of classified information, locations, equipment, personnel, weapons and matériel.

2. The 19 year old military security guard will be in deep and serious legal trouble if he/she fails to carry out the duties of the above assignments.

3. The President of the United States is not vetted or trained for anything listed in No. 1.

4. The President of the United States will not be in deep and serious legal trouble for jeopardizing or violating the security of anything listed in No. 1.

Donald Trump was and still is an actual national security risk.

One thing Trump has made clear to America and to the world, US Presidents ARE above the law.

(CNN)The Justice Department has begun investigating the handling 15 boxes of White House records, including classified information, taken to Mar-a-Lago after former President Donald Trump left office, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.

This comes as the Justice Department is blocking the National Archives from sharing details on the boxes with Congress, which has launched its own investigation.
In a letter that the House Oversight Committee disclosed on Thursday, Archives General Counsel Gary Stern said the agency was unable to respond to the panel's request for more information, based on the Archives' "consultation" with the Justice Department.

I want to know how the base convinces itself this stuff is all bullshit, none of it matters because it's just the dems hating trump. This guy has shit all over america, our institutions, our people, our laws and our world standing and the base loves him. I don't get it?

I want to know how the base convinces itself this stuff is all bullshit, none of it matters because it's just the dems hating trump. This guy has shit all over america, our institutions, our people, our laws and our world standing and the base loves him. I don't get it?

It's a true cult.
For them Trump can do no wrong and they will dismiss anyone who goes against that narrative.

It doesn't matter the evidence against Trump, it's all lies no matter how clear and obvious that evidence is.

They would wave away even evidence that Trump stole a nuclear football and find some justification.
They will never see Trump for the fraudster he is.

It's why they invented the term "TDS" so they can just throw that in and think it stops any debate.

It's a true cult.
For them Trump can do no wrong and they will dismiss anyone who goes against that narrative.

It doesn't matter the evidence against Trump, it's all lies no matter how clear and obvious that evidence is.

They would wave away even evidence that Trump stole a nuclear football and find some justification.
They will never see Trump for the fraudster he is.

It's why they invented the term "TDS" so they can just throw that in and think it stops any debate.
What "evidence against Trump"??

You been following the pre-trial maneuvering in United States v. Sussman?? The trial begins on the 16th.

Like that "evidence"??

What "evidence against Trump"??

You been following the pre-trial maneuvering in United States v. Sussman?? The trial begins on the 16th.

Like that "evidence"??

Trumps supporter's have been completely ignoring every piece of negative news about him since he announced his run and they'll continue to do so.

It's an obvious cult of personality and if you can't see that then you must be as blind as they are.

Trumps supporter's have been completely ignoring every piece of negative news about him since he announced his run and they'll continue to do so.

It's an obvious cult of personality and if you can't see that then you must be as blind as they are.
Sorry, but I need evidence. I get it - you don't like the guy.

I don't like Biden, Obama, or the Clintons... difference between them and Trump is I can rattle off pages of proof of their crimes and corruption.

All you have against Trump is the crimes committed by Hillary, the Obama Justice Dept., and our nations despicable institutions in which they tried, and failed, to frame him with crimes - which were themselves crimes, lol...

Why do you think I asked you about the Sussman trial??

Sussman is not on trial because Trump did anything, Sussman is on trial because that whole gang of criminals in the Democratic Party committed crimes.

Sorry, but I need evidence. I get it - you don't like the guy.

I don't like Biden, Obama, or the Clintons... difference between them and Trump is I can rattle off pages of proof of their crimes and corruption.

All you have against Trump is the crimes committed by Hillary, the Obama Justice Dept., and our nations despicable institutions in which they tried, and failed, to frame him with crimes - which were themselves crimes, lol...

Why do you think I asked you about the Sussman trial??

Sussman is not on trial because Trump did anything, Sussman is on trial because that whole gang of criminals in the Democratic Party committed crimes.

Trump had a secret meeting with Putin that went completely unrecorded by anyone.

Let's start with that little gem.

Just try an imagine fox news reaction it Obama had done that.

Unfortunately, DJT lives in his own sh*t and doesn't mind it a bit. Still, good news to read about some attempt to address his defiance to our laws. However, must be careful to not waken our DOJ too much - would upset the Trumplicans.

Back
Top Bottom