• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Clarence Thomas should not only recuse himself he should resign and Ginnie should be prosecuted .....

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Clarence Thomas was the one dissenting vote when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that White House records could be released to the Jan 6 Committee.

Thomas obviously should have recused himself from the case due to his idiot wife and he should definitely be forced to resign his Supreme Court seat.

This is deeper than Watergate = republican officials obviously think they are above the law. Trump is not there to pardon all of the criminals.

Little did we know that Clarence Thomas was sporting conflicts of interest....... he and Ginnie = 2.

Clarence Thomas was the one dissenting vote when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that White House records could be released to the Jan 6 Committee.

Thomas obviously should have recused himself from the case due to his idiot wife and he should definitely be forced to resign his Supreme Court seat.

Its just as incorrect in this thread as in the other.

Translation: Ya'll want to pick up a seat.

No....believe or not, many of us liberals absolutely hate the Republican Traitor Party and what they did to our country on Jan 6. Count me as one of them.
You literally just proved me right and still said "no", lol.

No....believe or not, many of us liberals absolutely hate the Republican Traitor Party and what they did to our country on Jan 6. Count me as one of them.

First, you are not a liberal....you are a left-winger.

Calling yourself a liberal only slanders liberals.

Second, it's great you admit that you can't control your emotions.

Third, it's unfortunate that you still listen to the morons at MSNBC and feed off their every word.

Clarence Thomas is a good justice and always has been.

He's on the Supreme Court.

You are on a message board.

Enjoy.

You literally just proved me right and still said "no", lol.

They prove you right all the time.

What's funny is that there is no real explanaion that makes sense in the OP article.

That some of the shrill voices in congress once again show how a great country can still put complete morons in high public office only tells you why our team wasn't all that thrilled with putting them in charge of health care.

But alas......the butthurt left gets reminded that HIllary losing cost them the court.....big time.

And they can't get over it.

Thomas’s endorsement of wild conspiracy theories — and her engagement after the 2020 election with congressional Republicans and the Trump White House, possibly including the former president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner — have further undermined any claim to non-partisanship Clarence Thomas may have had, and raised doubts about his ability to fairly preside over January 6 cases — including Trump’s effort to withhold records from the House select committee investigating the riot, which the Supreme Court rejected in January, with Thomas the lone dissent. (That committee, led by Representative Bennie Thompson, is expected to call on Ginni Thomas to testify.)

Charles Blow, one of my favorite Op-ed columnists writing for "The New York Times", was interviewed on Lawrence O'Donnell's MSNBC show a couple of nights ago. I agree with him that Clarence Thomas must be impeached. He will not be removed from the bench given the political realities in this country, just as President Trump, no matter in what criminal perfidy he had engaged could not be removed from the presidency when he was impeached. Nonetheless, it is important to do what we can, to mark the record.

Last edited:
Charles Blow, one of my favorite Op-ed columnists writing for "The New York Times", was interviewed on Lawrence O'Donnell's MSNBC show a couple of nights ago. I agree with him that Clarence Thomas must be impeached. He will not be removed from the bench given the political realities in this country, just as President Trump, no matter in what criminal perfidy he had engaged could not be removed from the presidency when he was impeached. Nonetheless, it is important to do what we can, to mark the record.

Mark what record? There is no allegation that Mrs. Thomas participated in any riots.
Nor is she being charged with anything.

First, you are not a liberal....you are a left-winger.

Calling yourself a liberal only slanders liberals.

Second, it's great you admit that you can't control your emotions.

Third, it's unfortunate that you still listen to the morons at MSNBC and feed off their every word.

Clarence Thomas is a good justice and always has been.

He's on the Supreme Court.

You are on a message board.

Enjoy.

Sorry, you side with traitors. Hence, your opinion is meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom