• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Clarence Thomas should not only recuse himself he should resign and Ginnie should be prosecuted .....

That is the appropriate response.
The claim is being made that Justice Thomas is being motivated by corrupt purposes.
Perhaps you are wrong about that.
Delusional. You responded to my post. Remember? I know, I know; it's the first thing to go. Smh. Last driv...word?

We know how tolerant the left is. As long as you agree with them.

Your opinion isn't even considered.

We're more tolerant than your traitor fascist friends that attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 because they can't accept election defeat.

The dude's wife thought it was pretty cool that Biden might have been shipped to Gitmo. I'm worried more about his sanity than his partisanship.

The dude's wife thought it was pretty cool that Biden might have been shipped to Gitmo. I'm worried more about his sanity than his partisanship.
I agree with Rachel Maddow that real Trump supporters, the ones who believe, not just the Republican Senators who know better but don't want to be primaried, live on Earth II. So by definition their reality testing is impaired. In other words, their partisanship and their lack of sanity are inextricably bound.

Are you going to back up your claim about Jane Ginsburg or not? I've asked you 4 times and you are ignoring it. So that's your admission that you lied (which I already knew). Talk about bullshit.

I also already told you that Kagan was never tasked with ruling on a case that directly involved and impacted anyone in her family.

Never said Kagan did.
I said, based upon the Thomas standards now being applied, a conflict.

Mark what record? There is no allegation that Mrs. Thomas participated in any riots.
Nor is she being charged with anything.
That is unknown as yet, but irrelevant. She holds no office, which is why she doesn't have a record. The record is that of her husband and "best friend", Justice Clarence Thomas, who failed to recuse himself when ruling on a case that involved his wife. That is conflict of interest, an ethics violation for him. He is the office holder. He has the record. He is the only one who can be disciplined and the only one who can be removed from office for his wrongdoing. Get it?

Essentially this is the left just demanding surrender because of some fiction they've made up in their head.

The best thing to do is tell them to go to hell.

Essentially this is the left just demanding surrender because of some fiction they've made up in their head.

You have Trump who just pulled ideas out of his fat arse and then always doubled down on them when called on them and you think the left has a problem?

What are you talking about?

I'm pointing out the problem Conservatives have when they try and claim the left makes things up.
They follow a leader who did that for 4 years.

What is? Never begin a sentence with "this". Readers have no idea to what you are referring.

I'm pointing out the problem Conservatives have when they try and claim the left makes things up.
Well in this case there's not a problem except for the left is making shit up. It's a rather standard behavior.
They follow a leader who did that for 4 years.
The left has been making shit up for decades.

Whatever's eating at your soul with regard to Donald Trump that's entirely unrelated.

What is? Never begin a sentence with "this". Readers have no idea to what you are referring.
By this I meant this topic I figured that would be obvious since I was responding to this topic.

I don't follow these rules never begin a sentence with or never in this sentence with blah blah blah they're made up and if no real use

By this I meant this topic I figured that would be obvious since I was responding to this topic.

I don't follow these rules never begin a sentence with or never in this sentence w blah blah blah they're made up and if no real use
That is why it is impossible to understand what you write.

You were wrong. You need to improve your grammar to be more intelligible.

You were wrong. You need to improve your grammar to be more intelligible.
I don't think that I was wrong.

I understand my grammar isn't perfect. If I make little technical errors and people get persnickety about it those are people that like to torture cuz it's hilarious.

If you're having difficulty understanding me I will clear it up like I did.

That being said this should really be the end of the discussion unless you need some torture.

That is unknown as yet, but irrelevant. She holds no office, which is why she doesn't have a record. The record is that of her husband and "best friend", Justice Clarence Thomas, who failed to recuse himself when ruling on a case that involved his wife. That is conflict of interest, an ethics violation for him. He is the office holder. He has the record. He is the only one who can be disciplined and the only one who can be removed from office for his wrongdoing. Get it?

The case did not involve his wife.
That is why there was no need for recuse.

Yes, you did. Now, again, are you going to admit you lied about RBG's daughter Jane getting something from Ross Perot?

Sorry-- Martin Ginsburg

Sorry-- Martin Ginsburg

You should know your facts next time so you don't lie.

Yes, you did. Now, again, are you going to admit you lied about RBG's daughter Jane getting something from Ross Perot?

Her daughter wrote an article about a pending SCOTUS matter that was cited by during arguments.
Justice Ginsburg did not recuse herself.

Her daughter wrote an article about a pending SCOTUS matter that was cited by during arguments.
Justice Ginsburg did not recuse herself.

I don't care what article her daughter wrote. You lied about her daughter having anything to do with Perot. And again, Ginsburg has nothing to do with the Thomas situation, and him not recusing himself on a matter that directly involved his wife.

Back
Top Bottom