• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with infection, Supreme Court says

I hope he dies painfully. He's been responsible for a lot of harm to the American political system and to women's rights. He's married to a bitch who attended the 1/6 insurrection.

I also believe Anita Hill's every word. The Thomas family, both husband and wife are lowlife scum.

**** him. Die painfully Clay and go straight to hell you asshole.
I love when people voluntarily show what they are really all about. And, it's usually the scum of the Earth. Thanks for the reveal!

I love when people voluntarily show what they are really all about. And, it's usually the scum of the Earth. Thanks for the reveal!
Yes, I agree, if you're a SCOTUS justice influenced by your right-wing activist wife and you're ok with that then you really are the scum of the earth. I'm so glad we agree on something.

Also anyone who defends Thomas and his record are likely asshole, misogynists like him.

Meh. Your side has been fine with covid deaths because it's mostly old people. Like Stalin said, "“a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic."

Yes, I agree, if you're a SCOTUS justice influenced by your right-wing activist wife and you're ok with that then you really are the scum of the earth. I'm so glad we agree on something.

Also anyone who defends Thomas and his record are likely asshole, misogynists like him.
Oh dear, I do believe I hit a nerve. So sad.

Oh dear, I do believe I hit a nerve. So sad.
Why do you think that? I was responding in kind. Sounds like someone's on YOUR nerves, though, Sunshine :)

do we actually know where Thomas and his wife are?

or are we just believing what other people are saying?

Are you calling Lurch the scum of the earth?

<obligatory Old Yeller joke goes here>

Most people would, yes. It would take some sick thinking to even come up with a plan like that, much less carry it out.
Trust me. McConnell already has his staff working on it. They've been put on high alert.

I hope he's on the mend.

I also hope he steps down from SCOTUS. He is compromised.

Are Left Wing activist wives OK?

As long as they are not the spouces of Supreme Court Judges who are ruling on hiding the evidence they broke the law.

Which left-wing activist wife tried is a QAnon, loyalist and tries to overthrow our democracy?

Another "whataboutism" fail for you.

Why? Are you kidding? Did you say "why?" when people were wishing other ill Justices well?
Anyone who asks "why?" when others hope another human recovers from illness tells you all that you need to know about them.

Okay. Time to answer your lying vomit. We heard you guys on the reich preying for the death of RBG. We saw how you behaved with Scalia and RBG. You’re no better than your heroes Xi and Vlad.
No you didn't. And if you did hear progressives say that about RBG (which you didn't) doing it about another person kinda makes you... worse.

Back
Top Bottom