• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Just when you thought the dems hit bottom, a new low is found...

Obama endorses Hillary - Trump releases 2008 Obama-approved ad: "Hillary will say anything and change nothing". Hilarious.

Trump throws 2008 Obama ad in Clinton's face - POLITICO

Oh wow, so powerful. :roll: I guess I'll vote for Trump instead, and support racism and tax cuts for the rich and opposing a woman's right to choose and starting trade wars with China and Mexico and pretending that global warming is a myth.

Oh, wait:

Republicans describe Trump:

Rubio: “fraud,” “con man,” “lunatic,” “the most vulgar person to ever aspire to the presidency”
Susan Collins: “contentious and bizarre”
Lindsey Graham: a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot”
Jindal: “a madman who must be stopped”
Perry: a “barking carnival act.”
Republican Senator Mirk Kirk: “I think he’s too bigoted and racist”
Former GOP Senator Tom Coburn: “repulsive”
Mark Salter, John McCain’s chief of staff: “He’s just unfit for office.”

I don't care about Trump. Just look what a dishonest laughing stock mess the dems are!

You have selective vision, I see the Repubs and their candidate Trump and the Dems with their Hillary as both being worthy of being laughed at, that is if it were not such an awful sign of how low this Nation has fallen.

Oh wow, so powerful. :roll: I guess I'll vote for Trump instead, and support racism and tax cuts for the rich and opposing a woman's right to choose and starting trade wars with China and Mexico and pretending that global warming is a myth.

Oh, wait:

Rubio: “fraud,” “con man,” “lunatic,” “the most vulgar person to ever aspire to the presidency”

May I remind everyone one itty bitty thing? It doesn't matter what the GOP says about trump. What matters is that little thing that starts with WE THE PEOPLE. We are the ones that count. So let them say what they want. Trump is wayyyyyyyy up there in the polls. He beat out every other contender. What does that say?

Three words:

WE THE PEOPLE.

So typical of a liberal to believe his own spin and lies.

So it goes...

Oh, wait:

Unfortunately for all ^^these guys^^, there are a LOT of Americans...from all walks of life and all political persuasions...who just don't give a rat's ass what any of those R.A.T.'s have to say.

WE THE PEOPLE.

Yeah and sometimes "The People" get it wrong.

We saw it with Brexit and by all that is divine I hope we don't see it with Trump.

The American people cannot be THAT misguided... Surely.

We saw it with Brexit and by all that is divine I hope we don't see it with Trump.

Which is the worst of two evils? Obviously the American people have voiced their wishes. He is the only GOP standing now, isn't he? Same with the Dems with Hillary.

I don't want either one. So whomever they want in there...ok. And so far, We The People have spoken, have they not? It is down to the final two. And we are doomed with either one. But, first and foremost, I am an American, and I AM one of We The People. Whomever gets in there....so be it.

shrug...

They were that misguided when they elected Obama...twice.

In your opinion.

But then again you're a birther so... Makes sense you'd think that.

shrug...

You have your opinion...I have mine.

And I am not a birther, though you'll probably derail this thread trying and failing to prove I am.

To coin a Hillary phrase:

At this point, what does it matter what Birthers think? Like, 8 years too late, innit?

Oh, wait:

At least we'll be the racist country with no terrorism. Trump merely recognizes that we're now at a point where being politically or socially correct is being outweighed by national security issues that are currently not just being ignored, but fueled. I'm not racist in any way and I've always been against racism, but I don't want to see our cities turn into jihad zones like Baghdad or Tel-Aviv. Unless something changes, that's what we'll end up with trying not to offend anyone. Nothing will change with Hillary, and Obama said it himself.

You have selective vision, I see the Repubs and their candidate Trump and the Dems with their Hillary as both being worthy of being laughed at, that is if it were not such an awful sign of how low this Nation has fallen.

Right, but Hillary is not an option. Someone that should be in prison shouldn't be allowed to run. It's disturbing enough that she escapes being prosecuted by a DOJ that willingly fails to do their job. Sanders would beat Trump, but Hillary is ruining that BY ELECTION FRAUD. So what do you do? Support a POS cheater that tries to steal the election? If they have to steal an election, you can be 100% certain she doesn't have the interests of WE THE PEOPLE in mind. Trump, Sanders, whatever. Hillary would be the end of America.

May I remind everyone one itty bitty thing? It doesn't matter what the GOP says about trump. What matters is that little thing that starts with WE THE PEOPLE. We are the ones that count. So let them say what they want. Trump is wayyyyyyyy up there in the polls. He beat out every other contender. What does that say?

Three words:

WE THE PEOPLE.

Someone with a brain! There's hope. :bravo::bravo:

Last edited:

Oh, wait:

Quite a few democrats said many of same things about Bill Clinton, and he seemed to do OK with your side.

Just saying.

Which is the worst of two evils? Obviously the American people have voiced their wishes. He is the only GOP standing now, isn't he? Same with the Dems with Hillary.

I don't want either one. So whomever they want in there...ok. And so far, We The People have spoken, have they not? It is down to the final two. And we are doomed with either one. But, first and foremost, I am an American, and I AM one of We The People. Whomever gets in there....so be it.

Not the same. Trump didn't steal his votes.

Last edited:
As they say...

...YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

This campaign is gonna be brutal...and if Trump thinks he is going to come away with no mud on him, he is sadly mistaken.

I personally think he will come away wishing he had never made the run.

As they say...

...YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

This campaign is gonna be brutal...and if Trump thinks he is going to come away with no mud on him, he is sadly mistaken.

I personally think he will come away wishing he had never made the run.

I agree this will be an interesting election. It's already shaping up to be better than that farce between Obama and Romney.

But I have to ask you...where do you get the idea that Trump thinks he isn't going to get mud on him? And, as far as him wishing he had never run...nah...he strikes me as someone who loves a fight. In fact, it appears to me that Hillary is the one getting the most mud on herself. Heck...Trump even has liberal media people calling her "Crooked Hillary".

Ha Ha...isn't that a hoot!!?

I agree this will be an interesting election. It's already shaping up to be better than that farce between Obama and Romney.

But I have to ask you...where do you get the idea that Trump thinks he isn't going to get mud on him? And, as far as him wishing he had never run...nah...he strikes me as someone who loves a fight. In fact, it appears to me that Hillary is the one getting the most mud on herself. Heck...Trump even has liberal media people calling her "Crooked Hillary".

Ha Ha...isn't that a hoot!!?

I think Donald Trump is going to come out of this thing looking like a fool, Mycroft...and with lots of mud on him.

I may be wrong.

We'll see.

But we do agree that the campaign will be INTERESTING.

I think Donald Trump is going to come out of this thing looking like a fool, Mycroft...and with lots of mud on him.

I may be wrong.

We'll see.

But we do agree that the campaign will be INTERESTING.

Okaaay... As usual, you spout off with some contention and when asked a question about it you just repeat your contention. Not very conducive to discussion, are you?

So it goes...

Back
Top Bottom