• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Just when you thought the dems hit bottom, a new low is found...

Your Party is too powerful...your rank and file is too weak. Nothing will come of your protests unless you leave your Party.
I'm not a member of any party. I just like Sanders because he addresses the real problems.
Parties were created for manipulatory reasons and to divide the people. There should be no parties because look what happens. Both parties are a disgrace. Hillary didn't earn her nomination HONESTLY, and the same with Romney in 2012.

I'm not a member of any party. I just like Sanders because he addresses the real problems.
Parties were created for manipulatory reasons and to divide the people. There should be no parties because look what happens. Both parties are a disgrace. Hillary didn't earn her nomination HONESTLY, and the same with Romney in 2012.

If you are not a member of the Democratic Party, then all your grousing about Sanders not getting the nomination is just that...grousing. For sure, you didn't have anything to do with his nominating process, did you?

Your Party is too powerful...your rank and file is too weak. Nothing will come of your protests unless you leave your Party.

Concern Trolling noted and summarily dismissed. I know how you get your undies in a crunch when liberals point out the issues with the GOP ... maybe you should consider not offering unsolicited advice.

Concern Trolling noted and summarily dismissed. I know how you get your undies in a crunch when liberals point out the issues with the GOP ... maybe you should consider not offering unsolicited advice.

LOL!!

Since I wasn't talking to you, I'd say YOU are the one trolling here. But, even if you aren't, you should, at least, admit that you are a pot, don't you think?

In any case, you are dismissed.

LOL!!

Since I wasn't talking to you, I'd say YOU are the one trolling here. But, even if you aren't, you should, at least, admit that you are a pot, don't you think?

In any case, you are dismissed.

Cool story, bro.

If you are not a member of the Democratic Party, then all your grousing about Sanders not getting the nomination is just that...grousing. For sure, you didn't have anything to do with his nominating process, did you?

Judging from all of the shenanigans we witnessed, it appears nobody had anything to do with it but the democratic leadership in their bold and blatent open rigging of that process. I wouldn't be saying a damn thing if she had earned the nomination the honest traditional way. If you gotta cheat, there's a problem and I'm going to say something. The thing you/we should be concerned about is that there has never been a rigged election that benefited the people. Historically, rigged elections always precede some form of tyranny.

Judging from all of the shenanigans we witnessed, it appears nobody had anything to do with it but the democratic leadership in their bold and blatent open rigging of that process. I wouldn't be saying a damn thing if she had earned the nomination the honest traditional way. If you gotta cheat, there's a problem and I'm going to say something. The thing you/we should be concerned about is that there has never been a rigged election that benefited the people. Historically, rigged elections always precede some form of tyranny.

...and alas, no one can argue. Think twice and thrice before you cast that vote...

My information is firsthand. My insurance was free before Obamacare and my cardiologist was one of the top in the nation. His credentials are stellar. He's the founder and director and serves on many boards. Now, nothing has changed for me. My insurance is still free. I have the same cardiologist. But people who pay for theirs pay a lot more. Those are facts that big pharma would like you to ignore...and you're doing a great job of it.

Ah. Anecdotes. The last refuge of the data-less hordes.

Back
Top Bottom