• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just when you think he cant go any lower...

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
He literally can't think in any other context anymore.

... Donald outdoes himself again... Ukraine deaths wouldnt have happened if not for a rigged election...

How anyone can continue to support this anti-American loud mouthed asshole is beyond me.

Trash attracts trash, I guess.

... Donald outdoes himself again... Ukraine deaths wouldnt have happened if not for a rigged election...
The only way Loser #45 could surprise me at this point would be if he said or did something positive.

The only way Loser #45 could surprise me at this point would be if he said or did something positive.
LOL well he has nothing but love for Putin, but something tells me this wasn't what you were going for?

Every time Trump opens his mouth he not only demonstrates how intellectually and emotionally stunted his own growth has been, but how low his opinion is of the mindless minions who still support him.

I never thought he couldn't go lower. There is no bottom.

Claiming Putin would have been too scared to invade if he had been elected, because it was really scary of him to publicly lick Putin's ass, is exactly the kind of thing the GOP's candidate for 2024 would say. Pathetically stupid, blatantly false, yadda yadda. Checks all the boxes.

His idiots are going to love it.

"Only I can save you."

Trump is an abuser.

Claiming Putin would have been too scared to invade if he had been elected, because it was really scary of him to publicly lick Putin's ass, is exactly the kind of thing the GOP's candidate for 2024 would say. Pathetically stupid, blatantly false, yadda yadda. Checks all the boxes.
Lol, this is great.

He's always been shameless to use anyone for his narcissistic lies. He tries to glom onto anyone who people respect to try to steal their attention, like when he held the phony 'rally for the troops' to try to draw attention from one of his scandals during the campaign, with one phony operative of a phony veteran organization claiming hundreds of thousands of troops endorsing him, where he made a phony pledge of millions of dollars - on a navy ship.

How anyone can continue to support this anti-American loud mouthed asshole is beyond me.

Trash attracts trash, I guess.
Media keeps giving him the microphone. Twitter and fb had the right idea, imo.

I never thought he couldn't go lower. There is no bottom.

His idiots are going to love it.
I don't know--a lot of his supporters are vets. You think they'll buy that bullhockey?

I don't know--a lot of his supporters are vets. You think they'll buy that bullhockey?

I sure hope not but the ease of his rise may have obliterated the last bits of faith in humanity, at least for me. I'm sure there are Trump supporting vets who agree with every last one of his words.

Of course it wouldn't have happened if not for the rigged election. It was all part of the plan from the beginning. I know, because we had a meeting.

The DSM V (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) was revised to have the traits of narcissistic personality disorder categorized under more specific personality disorders. But had been previously defined as:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Trump is the living, breathing embodiment of this disorder and there can be no doubt he has it. He checks off most every box every time he opens his fat mouth.

Who else but Trump could possibly take a conversation about 1,000's of dead Ukranian civilians and turn it into another complaint about he was damaged by a rigged election? And apparently he and he alone was the only person on the planet who could have stopped the carnage? Simply unbelievable. But not really.

The DSM V (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) was revised to have the traits of narcissistic personality disorder categorized under more specific personality disorders. But had been previously defined as:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Trump is the living, breathing embodiment of this disorder and there can be no doubt he has it. He checks off most every box every time he opens his fat mouth.

Who else but Trump could possibly take a conversation about 1,000's of dead Ukranian civilians and turn it into another complaint about he was damaged by a rigged election? And apparently he and he alone was the only person on the planet who could have stopped the carnage? Simply unbelievable. But not really.
If Trump runs in 2024, you should forward this post for inclusion in the speech of whoever nominates him at the GOP convention. Trump will then open his acceptance speech by thanking the speaker for his kind words.

What a loser.

Back
Top Bottom