• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just learned of another sleazy thing trump did. Tired of them but worth knowing he did.

The article speaks for itself, so I won't repeat the info.

Just BAU in Washington

"In the final weeks of his presidency, former President Bill Clinton revoked his administration's ethics order"

So...since I haven't read the article, what did Biden do about it? Anything?
The more important question is why did then President Trump revoke the order?. After all it was a campaign promise of his, Not Bidens.

The more important question is why did then President Trump revoke the order?. After all it was a campaign promise of his, Not Bidens.
If he was no longer President, what does it matter? At that point, it's the Biden puke's decision. That's why I asked what Biden did.

Remember "drain the swamp"?

Trump is the swampiest president in history.

Eventually the right will learn they got conned. But they may never admit it.

So...since I haven't read the article, what did Biden do about it? Anything?
Didn't even bother to read the article and wanna criticise Biden anyway?

And you still want us to believe you aren't a brainwashing victim?

At this point it's blatantly obvious that Trump and his administration thought that the rules should apply to everyone else but not them.
And I strongly suspect that the same goes for anyone in that wing of the Republicans.
Which might be all the republicans, now.

Watch the Trump loyalists flock to the thread to forgive him. Get your popcorn folks... 🍿

At this point it's blatantly obvious that Trump and his administration thought that the rules should apply to everyone else but not them.
And I strongly suspect that the same goes for anyone in that wing of the Republicans.
Which might be all the republicans, now.
Sadly, about 80-90 percent for the simple reason that rational sane conservatives simply DO NOT HAVE a home there anymore, no matter how much they're fooling themselves into thinking that they do.
They DON'T.
And regardless of which party wins majorities in the mid-terms, this point WILL BE driven home to rational conservatives like a stake through the heart of a vampire.

Adam Kinzinger: GONE
Liz Cheney: GONE
Mitt Romney: GONE

----Many more but I don't know which of them is up for reelection but let's just say that, after November, the ONLY rational and sane conservatives who will still be in the party will only remain because they were not up this time around, so the remaining handful will be swept out to sea in 2024 instead.
By 2025, twenty dollars says the Republican Party will be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT Trumpy Qanon-ey fascists.

And the reason this is not far-fetched is simple: HISTORY.
Around the world, whenever authoritarian state fascism OR communism takes hold, it is followed by massive sweeps like this where the reasonable moderates of entire political parties are utterly decimated and replaced by wild-eyed foaming at the mouth militants hell bent on revolution.

And the final step is where opposition parties of any kind are quite simply criminalized.

Didn't even bother to read the article and wanna criticise Biden anyway?

And you still want us to believe you aren't a brainwashing victim?
I didn't criticize Biden. I just asked a question.

And thanks to another forum member, I got the answer I was looking for.

You? You are useless.

You are dismissed.

If he was no longer President, what does it matter? At that point, it's the Biden puke's decision. That's why I asked what Biden did.

nice dodge. Trump was still President when he canceled the order.

What makes you believe Biden has not done anything. He has.

read the articles if you have any interest.

nice dodge. Trump was still President when he canceled the order.

What makes you believe Biden has not done anything. He has.

read the articles if you have any interest.

I don't have to. I already know. And you would know that if you had read the thread before going on your knee jerk crusade.

The article indicates Clinton did a similar thing on his way out. It would seem no matter who won in 2016 chances were ethics were not going to be a top priority.

I do wonder what sparked the OP to just learn about an article written over a year and half ago. Was there something new that dug this old article up? Did MSNBC or some left wing news outlet run a story tonight? Is the need to be offended over something new each day resulting in recycling of issues?

I don't have to. I already know. And you would know that if you had read the thread before going on your knee jerk crusade.
No knee jerk crusade.

Biden approved a new policy to replace the one Trump canceled.
One should wonder why a sitting President (Trump) would go back on a campaign promise so late in his term.

Back
Top Bottom