• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just in case you think they aren't really Marxists.

There it is. The black-and-white, all-or-nothing loyalty demands of the fascist.

To them, there is literally no difference between Communists' literally destroying America and expanding rights to more US citizens. None. Anyone to the left of Adolf Hitler is a literal Communist to that one.
Did you notice the hammer & sickle graffiti alongside the BLM graffiti during last summers peaceful looting and vandalism and monument destruction?

It's so funny. The republicans claim they are all for freedom, but they want our education, they want to let anyone spread the pandemic, they want to let Russia infiltrate our country any time it wants; there is no attempt to protect citizens' rights except for those of straight cis white men.
Who's wanting tens of thousands of latin Americans to be moved into the USA? Covid or not.

Who's wanting tens of thousands of latin Americans to be moved into the USA? Covid or not.

Ten thousand is less than 0.004% of the population of the United States. Why are some people so scared of them?

Nothing new . back in the 20's & 30's The Frankfurt School was pumping this crap out. If you can't win over people to Marxism by economic means, use social and cultural issues. Divide people up , put them in conflict with each other. Social justice, oppressed and the oppressor. race , feminism, gender. use YouTube.

And guess what? We acted on issues of labor vs. capital, race, gender, even the environment --- and despite our conflicts over these, progressive changes in the fields mentioned didn't turn us into a Marxist society. Go figure.

No one, unless they come as legal immigrants or legit asylum seekers. Got a link? Some years ago, the Wall Street Journal called for open borders, but they referred to all nationalities based on free market economics, I believe. Aside from that I don't know of any person or party that wishes what you ask, though I suppose tens of thousands of Latin Americans might.

Ten thousand is less than 0.004% of the population of the United States. Why are some people so scared of them?
We have unemployed, desperate, on the street tent people, medical needs and there is a covid pandemic. Americans can go to hell.

You aren't acknowledging history. You are ignoring it as a whole in favor of selecting tiny slices and considering only them as being representative of the whole.

So they got their history from the US school system then.

We have unemployed, desperate, on the street tent people, medical needs and there is a covid pandemic. Americans can go to hell.

According to Republicans, yeah. They keep opposing any legislation or governing in a manner that shows a concern for any of that.

Covid pandemic? The GOP acknowledging we’re in a pandemic? hhahahhaaha

And guess what? We acted on issues of labor vs. capital, race, gender, even the environment --- and despite our conflicts over these, progressive changes in the fields mentioned didn't turn us into a Marxist society. Go figure.

Many are in awe of marxism....we have thousands in military cemeteries who fought conflicts to keep communism from spreading. Now we let it into our universities.

According to Republicans, yeah. They keep opposing any legislation or governing in a manner that shows a concern for any of that.

Americans in poverty.....screw them, need poverty from Latin America. But hey, one day they may vote democrat.

Americans in poverty.....screw them, need poverty from Latin America. But hey, one day they may vote democrat.

Does the GOP have a plan for these folks other than BOOTSTRAPS?

Must be , I see Joey & kamala in a face mask all the time.

Does the GOP have a plan for these folks other than BOOTSTRAPS?
Your team is in power now. They have a plan for foreign migrants. let them in give them anything they want. Americans....hell no.

Your team is in power now. They have a plan for foreign migrants. let them in give them anything they want. Americans....hell no.

We can tell: covid is declining, jobs are roaring back, and our country is opening up again.

If I wanted to live in a communist country, I'd move to Venezuela.

I don't. You?

If being anti-slavery and genocide is marxist, them I'm a ****ing marxist. Are you?

What about it? You think latin Americans are inferior or evil or something? What other groups do you want to ban from immigrating? Jews perhaps? Asians?

https://www.city-journal.org/california-ethnic-studies-programs-merchants-of-revolution

These are the people that "educate", or more accurately, indoctrinate our kids.
Terrifying.

"Pacheco then argued that the United States is a political regime based on “settler colonialism,” which he describes as a “system of oppression” that “occupies and usurps land/labor/resources from one group of people for the benefit of another.” The settler colonialist regime, Pacheco continues, is “not just a vicious thing of the past, but [one that] exists as long as settlers are living on appropriated land.” The white colonialist regime of the United States is a “parasitic system” responsible for domestic violence, drug overdoses, and other social problems. In a related PowerPoint slide, Pacheco presented examples of this oppression, including “men exploiting women,” “white people exploiting people of color,” and “rich people exploiting poor people.”

Pah! You wouldn't know a Marxist if one of 'em bit you!

Pah! You wouldn't know a Marxist if one of 'em bit you!

To be fair, my first thought after being bitten wouldn't be "MARXISM!!!"

OP, on the other hand...

What about it? You think latin Americans are inferior or evil or something? What other groups do you want to ban from immigrating? Jews perhaps? Asians?
If you were paying for them instead of the taxpayer your attitude would be different. We have our own poor so a libs solution is to import more. That's why we have Biden in the WH. big hearts and no brains.

Many are in awe of marxism....we have thousands in military cemeteries who fought conflicts to keep communism from spreading. Now we let it into our universities.
Marxist theory is valid for study in universities. There is a difference in what Hegel and Marx advanced as defensible (though in my view invalid in Marx's case) historical theories and how someone like Mao or Ho - who are the only communist leaders we fought (Korea/Vietnam) to prevent the spread of communism -- interpreted Marxist teachings.

Marxist theory is valid for study in universities. There is a difference in what Hegel and Marx advanced as defensible (though in my view invalid in Marx's case) historical theories and how someone like Mao or Ho - who are the only communist leaders we fought (Korea/Vietnam) to prevent the spread of communism -- interpreted Marxist teachings.
Look what Lenin did with it. His successors sure didn't create a utopia with it.

What is stylish now is being anti-capitalist.

Back
Top Bottom