• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

So, where is the racist part? So she said nigger? She wasn't calling anyone a nigger. All she did was paraphrase what black folks say all the time.

I think the problem is that there is way too much truth in reality in what Dr. Laura said, for some folks.

I'm not exactly in favour of all whites being able to drop the "N" Bomb whenever they want.

But really people need to get over this, so what a little old white lady said nigger. WHATEVER! Jesus Christ, she wasn't being derogatory, christ she was making a point. Not a very good point, but a point none the less.

I'm not exactly in favour of all whites being able to drop the "N" Bomb whenever they want.

But really people need to get over this, so what a little old white lady said nigger. WHATEVER! Jesus Christ, she wasn't being derogatory, christ she was making a point. Not a very good point, but a point none the less.

I think her point was on time and on target, but, I agree that she was only making a point.

naw she could have made her point in a much better way and she did that on purpose. Quite a few things she said was out of line and out of context or not she was wrong for saying it.

This is such a non-story. She is not racist and the remarks are not racist. The race-mongers play remarks like this up and out of context to keep themselves "relevant". What is the story here? How some INTOLERANT liberals out there will take a situation completely out of context to force her out of work. PATHETIC!!! Should we threaten every liberal radio host with boycotts when they say something that Conservatives and Libertarians don't like?

Should we threaten every liberal radio host with boycotts when they say something that Conservatives and Libertarians don't like?

They certainly have the freedom and right to go those shows' advertisers and do so if they choose to exercise that freedom and right.

Its not a "bomb" its a ****ing word.

BTW: Dr. Laura had that broad nailed down.

Hypersensitive.

No sense of Humor.

I wonder if that chick has ever bothered to take notice of how her family treats her husband. Dr. Laura probably didn't bring that up, but I'll bet the caller does the same thing her husband does when her family brings "race" into the conversation.

Im so tired of blacks who think that they own the discussion on race relations.
Its so one sided its no wonder we never discuss our problems.

They certainly have the freedom and right to go those shows' advertisers and do so if they choose to exercise that freedom and right.

Sure, but I respect the right of people to have their own views and to present them out in the marketplace of ideas to NOT do that...

BTW: Dr. Laura had that broad nailed down.

Hypersensitive.

No sense of Humor.

I wonder if that chick has ever bothered to take notice of how her family treats her husband. Dr. Laura probably didn't bring that up, but I'll bet the caller does the same thing her husband does when her family brings "race" into the conversation.

Im so tired of blacks who think that they own the discussion on race relations.
Its so one sided its no wonder we never discuss our problems.

My first fall in Georgia, I got a real wake-up call in the feelings Blacks have regarding entitlement. I know growing up in NH, one can perhaps be sheltered from some of this because the small number of Blacks we do have are largely completely assimilated and race is never much of an issue at all.

The school has a homecoming queen which is of course an important part of the Homecoming weekend. There are five finalists every year who are then voted on by the student body. I am sure most readers (at least U.S.-based ones) know this. For the previous five years, the winner was a Black woman, despite the fact that some 9% of the student body was Black.

Now, in this particular year, there were no Blacks among the finalists. Well, the race agitators on campus made a big hullabalu about this. They protested all over campus; rumors abounded about how the Black football players would throw the football game (don't know if they did or not, but the team had an absolutely abysmal performance in losing to Vandy -- and while UGA was not the power then it has been the past decade, they should NOT have lost to Vandy), and there was a large Black protest on the Sanford bridge overlooking the west end zone during halftime (could barely hear them on the east side of the stadium where I was).

Still, this was a wake up call to me. This and a slew of other things really showed me that Blacks are at least as racist as most Whites I have known, though in general, the Whites in Georgia were also far more racist than your typical Granite Stater. I really did NOT enjoy the experience.

the hostess was demeaning
when the KKK gets its own radio station/program, no doubt she would be a welcome addition

beyond her cavalier usage of "nigger, nigger, nigger"
she used the NAACP as a slur
she criticized the caller for being in a mixed marriage

laura can say whatever she wants ... like all of us ... but like us, she must face the consequences of her expressions
fortunately, she now has

when the KKK gets its own radio station/program, no doubt she would be a welcome addition

That's a little far Justa

Where did she critisize her for being in a mixed marriage?

laura can say whatever she wants ... like all of us ... but like us, she must face the consequences of her expressions
fortunately, she now has

While that's true, I'd say the company did in the end yield to public wrath.

I think her point was badly made, but I can see what she was trying to say. She did not say it very well. But she did nothing derogatory as far as I can see.

That's a little far Justa
it is what i heard
and i appreciate the video in the OP ... i had wondered what the context actually was

Where did she critisize her for being in a mixed marriage?
toward the end of the video ... around 3:55

While that's true, I'd say the company did in the end yield to public wrath.
indirectly. the program faced the advertisers' wrath ... those advertisers did not want to piss off their customers by being seen afflilated with someone with this level of cultural insensitivity

I think her point was badly made, but I can see what she was trying to say. She did not say it very well. But she did nothing derogatory as far as I can see.
i agree that she poorly expressed herself
the (former) advertisers agree, also

toward the end of the video ... around 3:55
That wasn't criticizing her. That was the only bit of good advice she gave.

indirectly. the program faced the advertisers' wrath ... those advertisers did not want to piss off their customers by being seen afflilated with someone with this level of cultural insensitivity
Until blacks have sensitivity for me. I shall give them none. Im not going to give just becausae blacks 140 years ago were slaves, and some blacks 50 years ago had seperate bathrooms and special seats on the bus.

Black people in America are not owed anything from me, no special treatment whatsoever.

I will treat them like any other individual I speak to, until they show their ugly race card head, then thats when our mutual respect dissolves.

Last edited:
So, where is the racist part? So she said nigger? She wasn't calling anyone a nigger. All she did was paraphrase what black folks say all the time.

The racist part is in the complaining that she doesn't get to say nigger like black people can, which is codespeak for "I'm a racist." It's funny how everybody I know has exactly zero desire to say any of the really bad ones, (like nigger, kike, etc). The need just never occurs to us.

"Why can't I say it -- they can!" is as much of a giveaway as "I have black/gay/etc. friends" or "I'm not racist/bigoted but..."

Saying these things is very helpful to the rest of us. It makes us not have to work so hard to figure you out.

Last edited:

Oh Jesus Christ...you wanna go ahead and Godwin the thread up, too, while you're at it?

I don't know what you were listening to, but she was making an example (a very spot on example), there was no NAACP slur, and she criticized the woman for being a humorless race victim, not for being in a mixed marriage.

fortunately, she now has

Because it's such a good idea to curb free speech and expression just because you don't like it. :roll:

Oh Jesus Christ...you wanna go ahead and Godwin the thread up, too, while you're at it?

I don't know what you were listening to, but she was making an example (a very spot on example), there was no NAACP slur, and she criticized the woman for being a humorless race victim, not for being in a mixed marriage.

Because it's such a good idea to curb free speech and expression just because you don't like it. :roll:

why did she resign, do you think she was told her time was up?

i listened to the clip, and it seemed to me she was nasty beyond belief.

You gotta be nasty when speaking to a hypersensitive, drama queen, no sense of humor, race baiting broad like that caller.

OMG, He asked me if black people like Obama, like Oh Em GEe!!!

thats_racist_LOL_Funny_Pictures-s150x134-43840.gif

I guess I must just have really thick skin when it comes to this type of thing. I am rarely ever offended by something so tame.

I see it exactly like Dr. Laura does (for once, normally can't stand the foul bitch), that woman got all offended there but the first thing she probably did was hop in her car and flip on the radio and not bat an eye when MC Nigga goes off about bitchez and ho's and dealing crack in da mutha****in hood, yo.

I don't buy the race victimhood thing AT all. Unless you come from Darfour or one of those little balkan states where they still ethnically cleanse gyspy clans. Then you might have a reason to complain...but not here in America.

naw she could have made her point in a much better way and she did that on purpose. Quite a few things she said was out of line and out of context or not she was wrong for saying it.

Like what? She used the word "nigger", that in and of itself is not racist. Your race baiting however, is.

I don't buy the race victimhood thing AT all. Unless you come from Darfour or one of those little balkan states where they still ethnically cleanse gyspy clans. Then you might have a reason to complain...but not here in America.

Like this?
images

I guess I must just have really thick skin when it comes to this type of thing. I am rarely ever offended by something so tame.

I see it exactly like Dr. Laura does (for once, normally can't stand the foul bitch), that woman got all offended there but the first thing she probably did was hop in her car and flip on the radio and not bat an eye when MC Nigga goes off about bitchez and ho's and dealing crack in da mutha****in hood, yo.

wait....where did you get "victimhood" from? that woman called in to express her dismay at the n word being used in her home. she wanted advice, which dr laura did not provide. instead, she ranted. it was like she lost her mind for a minute. "nigger, nigger, nigger, don't naacp me....." THAT was offensive. the only point she made was that she is clearly the fool people think she is.

did she have a right to say it? sure.

wait....where did you get "victimhood" from? that woman called in to express her dismay at the n word being used in her home. she wanted advice, which dr laura did not provide. instead, she ranted. it was like she lost her mind for a minute. "nigger, nigger, nigger, don't naacp me....." THAT was offensive. the only point she made was that she is clearly the fool people think she is.

did she have a right to say it? sure.

I disagree. Her whole little sob story about how his friends would ask her what black people thought of this or that...that was just victimhood on her part. Sallow, humorless race whining.

I disagree. Her whole little sob story about how his friends would ask her what black people thought of this or that...that was just victimhood on her part. Sallow, humorless race whining.

ok...we disagree. but i think his friends, and probably he himself, are assholes. my advice to her would have been to ask wtf was wrong with her husband?

Back
Top Bottom