• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just for fun: Would you...

The Baron

Knight in Shining Armor
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
This one is just for fun...

About 30 years ago I was asked this question by a gay family member and recently heard a comic do a bit based on this same question. So here's the question:

Assuming your not gay--and putting this very delicately--For $1,000,000 would you orally pleasure someone of the same sex to climax?

For the record, my official answer to this question is...

...not even if you put ketchup on it!

Last edited:
One million is a lot of money, right?

So I guess the better question is ... would you do it for $1000? ;)

About 30 years ago I was asked this question by a gay family member and recently heard a comic do a bit based on this same question. So here's the question:

Assuming your not gay--and putting this very delicately--For $1,000,000 would you orally pleasure someone of the same sex to climax?

Cash or check?

two-thumbs-up.jpg

A million dollars buys a lot of mouthwash....

Okay, is this a trick question?

Taking it seriously... yes, I think I would. I know it's despicable and immoral and makes me a whore... but then, it's a crime without a victim, and I could really use $1 million. It's not that I haven't bad sexual encounters behind me already (with females, though), so that can't be so bad it isn't worth $1 million.

On the other side... I really don't know. But I would be tempted.

Okay, is this a trick question?

Taking it seriously... yes, I think I would. I know it's despicable and immoral and makes me a whore... but then, it's a crime without a victim, and I could really use $1 million. It's not that I haven't bad sexual encounters behind me already (with females, though), so that can't be so bad it isn't worth $1 million.

On the other side... I really don't know. But I would be tempted.

I have to say, this really made me LOL! :rofl

I would offer a resonable sum to my local motorcycle club to have them make you do it for me. ;)

So a young guy walks into a bar and orders five shots of whiskey. The bartender sets him up and the kid drinks all five one right after another. So the bartender asks, "What's up kid"? and the kid says I celebrating my first blowjob. So the bartender says well let me buy you one myself and the kid says, "No thanks, if the first five didn't wash the taste from my mouth one more won't help".

A million dollars for a blowjob, no problem. Everyone is a prostitute, you just have to find the right price.

I think I'd have to see the cash first. :mrgreen:

Not a chance in hell.

for a million bucks?

****, for a million bucks i'll give a bj and take a facial on prime time TV from Peter North.

it took me near 50 years of undignified subservience to make my first million, I'd be a world class moron to pass up a million bucks over a few minutes if sexual ickiness.

hahahahha this reminded me a friend.

Just in another version.

I asked him:
If a Nazi soldier would asked you: You want my bullet or my d*** ?? What would you choose ??

And his answer was:
I would tell to the Nazi:
You can shot .......
but please do not shot too hard, my anus is constipated. :)

Legality aside, sure. It's a million dollars. Sucking one **** is way the hell better than what would amount to (for me) about a decade of work.

for a million bucks?

****, for a million bucks i'll give a bj and take a facial on prime time TV from Peter North.

it took me near 50 years of undignified subservience to make my first million, I'd be a world class moron to pass up a million bucks over a few minutes if sexual ickiness.

:lamo This thread is great!

well you have to understand something.

the bet is different for women vs Men

as a gay guy once noted to me (and I know this is not original)

he said look at all these college girls who are GUGs (gay until graduation)

he said they can be screaming lesbians all through college.

and then they get married

and come back in 25 years to our reunion with a husband and 4 kids and NO ONE IS GONNA CALL THEM A DYKE

but if you are a guy and you suck just one ****

for the rest of your life guess what you are called.............:mrgreen:

Make it ten million dollars and we'll talk. ;)

OK, ten million

But you have to pay up front.

The OP reminds me of an old joke

A bunch of scientists want to see what would happen if they mated an ape with a human, so they put an ad in the paper stating "$500 To Mate with an Ape". After several weeks of no response, they finally had someone come in to apply. The man said "OK, I'll do it but I have two conditions. One, if there are any children, they have to be raised in my religion and two, I only have $200. Can I pay off the rest?"

It is really weird how obsessed the really serious anti-gay bigots are with homosexual sex.

hahahahha this reminded me a friend.

Just in another version.

I asked him:
If a Nazi soldier would asked you: You want my bullet or my d*** ?? What would you choose ??

And his answer was:
I would tell to the Nazi:
You can shot .......
but please do not shot too hard, my anus is constipated. :)

This reminds me of a joke...

An elderly man was in the habit of going to the park once a week to feed the birds, etc. He met another elderly man there and they became friends. Each week they would meet in the park and talk about the "good ol' days" and the "way things used to be", etc.

So one week, the old man's friend said to him, "So, did you do anything interesting this week?"

The old man replied, "Yea, I did. I turned 80 this week."

"Congratulations! Did you do anything to celebrate your birthday?"

"Yea, I did. I decided to go skydiving. So I went to one of those classes where they teach you how to skydive and then take you up and let you actually do it all in the same day."

"You did?! How was it? What was the class like?"

"It was great. And my instructor was a great guy. He was a body-builder and a third-degree black-belt and he really knew his stuff...but he was gay."

"Oh, my gosh! He was?! What was that like?"

"Oh, it was fine. But when we got in the plane and got up to 10,000 feet I started thinking, 'What am I doing? I'm 80 years old now. I've got no business jumping out of an airplane!' So, I told my instructor I had changed my mind. And I know he was just trying to encourage me when he told me that if I didn't jump he was going to rape me in the butt."

"Oh my gosh! Did you jump?"

"Yea...a little at first."

Back
Top Bottom