• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just for fun: Would you...

I'd probably do it just on a dare. So, for a million bucks? I'd probably even swallow.

It is really weird how obsessed the really serious anti-gay bigots are with homosexual sex.

Lighten' up, Spanky. Like I said, this is just for fun. It is actually possible to have a lighthearted thread around here every once in a while.

Quit being so sensitive!

If I'm not in a relationship with anyone, and were talking cash, no taxes, and no damning photos or videos?

Why not.

I don't think I am qualified... I do it for free, well for mutual...um...exchanges.

It's not really right to ask me if i would do it with a lady, I have in the past and certainly didn't mind.

But yes i would fir a million dollars, lots of thingsi would do, i have a kiddo that is going to go to college one of these days.

The better question to ask is what wouldn't you do fir a million dollars.

:lmao:

Huh, you could make a lot of money. Huge demand for straight guys willing to walk on the wild side.

Maybe twenty years ago. Now, I'm just too damned old.

This one is just for fun...

About 30 years ago I was asked this question by a gay family member and recently heard a comic do a bit based on this same question. So here's the question:

Assuming your not gay--and putting this very delicately--For $1,000,000 would you orally pleasure someone of the same sex to climax?

For the record, my official answer to this question is...

...not even if you put ketchup on it!

No ... Dignity is more important than money.

This one is just for fun...

About 30 years ago I was asked this question by a gay family member and recently heard a comic do a bit based on this same question. So here's the question:

Assuming your not gay--and putting this very delicately--For $1,000,000 would you orally pleasure someone of the same sex to climax?

For the record, my official answer to this question is...

...not even if you put ketchup on it!

What about BBQ sauce? :mrgreen:

Hell ya I would! Oh wait..."assuming you are NOT gay"...darn.

for a million bucks?

****, for a million bucks i'll give a bj and take a facial on prime time TV from Peter North.

it took me near 50 years of undignified subservience to make my first million, I'd be a world class moron to pass up a million bucks over a few minutes if sexual ickiness.

better bring a beach towel

Back
Top Bottom