• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just Contacted My Representatives Regarding New Federal, and State Welfare Benefits For All Of The New Children Being Born

skews13.

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So please contact yours. Certainly all of the Representatives, and Senators will gladly support very generous new federal, and state welfare benefits to all of these new children, being the passionate supporters of the recent Supreme Court decision. I expect them to support any bills submitted, including tax increases if necessary, for benefits that match their overall enthusiasm for defending these childrens lives. Right?

So please contact yours. Certainly all of the Representatives, and Senators will gladly support very generous new federal, and state welfare benefits to all of these new children, being the passionate supporters of the recent Supreme Court decision. I expect them to support any bills submitted, including tax increases if necessary, for benefits that match their overall enthusiasm for defending these childrens lives. Right?
Makes me thankful i am from Massachusetts.

As for those States bordering those that restrict, if you come have your own insurance, Mass Health is for State residents only.

I assume that you are referencing this?

Yep, unwanted / unloved children tend to have anger issues that often manifest themselves in violence.

I do love the idea put forth by the OP. If well messaged, with high participation, it could make a difference .... at least in keeping this issue from getting worse.

Yep, unwanted / unloved children tend to have anger issues that often manifest themselves in violence.

I do love the idea put forth by the OP. If well messaged, with high participation, it could make a difference .... at least in keeping this issue from getting worse.
its going to w get worse on every level because there is nothing about this decision that is based on good public policy or intelligence. This is a fundamentalist religious idea that rejects freedom, religious freedom, personal rights and even a stable government. I can only hope that the legislative branch is able to override this clusterpuck.

I can only hope the blowback that conservative religions face with loss of members and public disclosure is immense enough to speed their ultimate demise within this century. If their god wanted abortion to end then he would have done it but more than 50% of fertilized embryos die before the women even knows that she is pregnant, so even their omnipotent and omniscient god isn't pro-life or supports that nonsense idea of personhood.

Re-examination of Hertig’s data demonstrates that his estimates for fertilisation rate and early embryo loss are highly imprecise and casts doubt on the validity of his numerical analysis. A recent re-analysis of hCG study data concluded that approximately 40-60% of embryos may be lost between fertilisation and birth, although this will vary substantially between individual women. In conclusion, natural human embryo mortality is lower than often claimed and widely accepted. Estimates for total prenatal mortality of 70% or higher are exaggerated and not supported by the available data.

Hmmm, this doesn't sound clickbaity at all!

Raise taxes? Umm, no. We don't need to raise taxes when we can pay for everything by simply cutting foreign aid, like the billions we piss away to Israel, or by cutting the DoD budget. Maybe ask your representative why they have so far failed to do that also?

What extra benefits are needed? Let's make a list!

Food Stamps = Exist
Tanf = Exist
Medicare for children = Exist
Section 8 housing = Exist
Taxpayer funded college = Does not Exist
Taxpayer funded dental = Does not exist

So, really, the two items we need are both something Biden and his democrat regime could have been working on, but alas, they have failed to even make an attempt!

Should we contact our representatives concerning taxpayer funded college and taxpayer funded universal dental care? Absolutely, YES!

"We got you out of the womb, you're welcome. Here's some bootstraps, tell Mom to get a job and close her legs. Have a nice life!"
Mom should have not opened her legs in the first place.

Mom should have not opened her legs in the first place.
"No, but since Jesus decided to grace her sluttish ways with a precious miracle there's no going back.

Just don't look for a handout afterwards, whore."

Because the party that most desired forced pregnancy has been the least willing to help children...

"...monthly child tax credit payments have, in effect, by the end of their six months, reduced child poverty in the U.S. by about 30%."

"No, but since Jesus decided to grace her sluttish ways with a precious miracle there's no going back.

Just don't look for a handout afterwards, whore
What a vile thing to write.

eugenics?
71275PB_600x.jpg

They don't care. They just want power.

Call it what you want, you’re seeming to claim that killing babies as a form of pre-crime is a good thing
Please cite where I explicitly stated that it is a good thing.

Please cite where I explicitly stated that it is a good thing.
I’m not playing this game. You wouldn’t bring that up without comment unless you believed it to be so.

Even now you’re not denying it, just obfuscating

I’m not playing this game. You wouldn’t bring that up without comment unless you believed it to be so.

Even now you’re not denying it, just obfuscating
"this game" as you call it is called showing that you have intellectual honesty by backing up your statements with facts.

"this game" as you call it is called showing that you have intellectual honesty by backing up your statements with facts.
Everyone can see what you wrote, and knows full well what you were saying.

Back
Top Bottom