• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Just checking in :

Alan Ryan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
After briefly studying the topics discussed here and noticing several familiar names among the contributors to this forum, I decided to check myself in.

Hope I can make an occasional input to the debates (at least on American politics) from a non-partisan or "neutral perspective". :neutral:

This doesn't mean sitting on the fence and never taking a definite position in any controversial case: it means having no use for automated responses that take no account of complexity and variability.

Thanks for your welcome MM.

I'm pleased to see that you're pretty active on this forum: I haven't had time to check yet, but I assume you are challenging the received wisdom of the liberal "intelligentsia" whenever you get the opportunity ?

Alan Ryan said:
Thanks for your welcome MM.

I'm pleased to see that you're pretty active on this forum: I haven't had time to check yet, but I assume you are challenging the received wisdom of the liberal "intelligentsia" whenever you get the opportunity ?

Trying my best. It's kind of like trying to swim upstream though. Facts always seem to get in the way of the left but they keep at it nevertheless. Leftism is, after all, a faith in the unproven. They'll overwhelm with numbers of their followers. Can you believe that someone here has concocted this absurd notion that 9/11 was some kind of U.S. governmental conspiracy? It almost makes me weep that the human mind is so capable of such self delusion. It is truly pathetic.

Welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

If I may, which forum did the familiar names come from?

A faith in the unproven? Ah, an attack, how fun. Anyways, I try to back up what I say.

Welcome to debate politics, I tend to think you will like it here.

Back
Top Bottom