• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just as we thought... Liberals trash DC

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
We all knew, at least those of us on the right, that the liberals couldn't possibly clean up after themselves like conservatives do at their rallys.

See for yourself:

http://plixi.com/p/48407257

Last edited:
That actually isn't all that bad. When I lived in D.C. for a summer it use to get a lot worse.

The mall looked absolutely fabulous after Glenn's event. That is just disgusting. Why don't people clean up after themselves? Losers.

There are ****bag civilians everywhere, there just seem to be more of them on the left. No big deal.

Just as we thought someone is going to make a petty juvenile thread about the trash after the event to show the supposed superiority of "their team."

I'm sorry, but leaving trash next to memorials of the great leaders of our country? I would say being upset about that isn't juvenile. That place should be respected and kept pristine. To throw trash on the ground with no afterthought? That says something about your (their) lack of respect.

I'm sorry, but leaving trash next to memorials of the great leaders of our country? I would say being upset about that isn't juvenile. That place should be respected and kept pristine. To throw trash on the ground with no afterthought? That says something about your (their) lack of respect.

Disregarding your silly rhetoric, and transparent attempt to portray the purpose of this thread as something it is not, trying to use trash levels as a club to bludgeon people whom you have a record of hating on is very juvenile.

We seriously do need to restore sanity and this applies to both sides of the spectrum (and yeah i know there will be bitching about the trash levels at that rally too)

Last edited:
Disregarding your silly rhetoric, trying to use it as a club to bludgeon people who you you have a record of hating on is very juvenile.

We seriously do need to restore sanity and this applies to both sides of the spectrum (and yeah i know there will be bitching about the trash levels at that rally too)
Mellie hate's liberals? That's rather strong, don't you think?

Disregarding your silly rhetoric, trying to use it as a club to bludgeon people who you you have a record of hating on is very juvenile.

Again, nothing juvenile in pointing out how disrespectful some people are. And, yes, I imagine there will be much disrespecting at the Stewart/Colbert rally and not just trash.

If we really want to "restore sanity" we'll stop all the nonsense that's happening in Washington with spending ourselves into oblivion, 2,000-long page bills that have everything under the sun stuffed into them and special interest groups writing legislation.

Oh yea, btw, I do want to know, where the hell were your environment friends? You would think you would have wanted to help this group, you know, lead by example?

I live next to a state wildlife area, people use it as a dumping ground for all their trash.
DC is no different.

Intelligent response..."that was disrespectful and just plain ugly. Regardless of their cause they should have done better than that." Knee-jerk liberal automatic response "big deal, DC is always dirty, why make this an issue..."

Sigh...its like Grim pulls the string, and they simply never fail to disappoint.

Unless I see more photos of trash everywhere, and words on the paper identifying the rally, Im going to assume someone knocked a trashcan over full of flyers.

Intelligent response..."that was disrespectful and just plain ugly. Regardless of their cause they should have done better than that." Knee-jerk liberal automatic response "big deal, DC is always dirty, why make this an issue..."

Sigh...its like Grim pulls the string, and they simply never fail to disappoint.

Well the fact that DC is always dirty as hell and Grim is using it as a chance to show how one rally is better than another is why you are seeing the responses you are. People are seeing through it.

The mall looked absolutely fabulous after Glenn's event. That is just disgusting. Why don't people clean up after themselves? Losers.

LOL

If the mall looked "absolutely fabulous" after the Glenn event, then only one thing is possible... there was no people. When a large number gather for a longer period of time, then waste like the OP picture WILL happen. Trying to paint this as a partisan thing is just pathetic... have you ever been to a stationary rally in a small area with many people? Ever been to an outdoor concert?

Stupid thread***********

Unless I see more photos of trash everywhere, and words on the paper identifying the rally, Im going to assume someone knocked a trashcan over full of flyers.

That was a small series of photos. Since you couldn't figure that out, let me spoon feed you a few:

Obama supporters did this: | Plixi

How about bring your trash with you rather than throw it on the ground? #tcot | Plixi

Guy in a "no war" shirt: "I don't understand the trash...I heard there was none at Beck's rally." | Plixi

Stupid thread***********

Yes, it's stupid that the "Green" people are the ones who claim to care about the environment are a bunch of pigs that can't pick up after themselves, and the ones who are labeled by the left as the ones who don't care about the environment, are the ones who do clean up after themselves.

Stupid is right.

Here are a few more for you.

10-2-10+058.JPG

10-2-10+034.JPG

10-2-10+066.JPG

Back
Top Bottom