• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just a question why do we have gay parades ?

Bear5131

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I don't get it.. ..

Then don't watch.

I don't get worshipping a god who is one but also three, who loves me like I'm the heart of the world, but who will torture me forever if I have the wrong thought about the part of God that is spirit but is also one with the parts that are father and son. So, I just don't go to church or prayer meetings.

So how easy it is.

Of throwing your Johnsons around legally in public?
It wasn't illegal. Don't visit the Toronto Pride Parade if you don't like seeing Johnsons I guess.

Of throwing your Johnsons around legally in public?

Yes, people in other developed nations don't have the same views about human bodies as one finds in the US.

I remember taking one of my crew to the beach in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It was his first trans-Atlantic crossing and his first time outside the US. We were sitting in a bar overlooking the beach when he saw some ladies walking up the path from the beach. They were naked when they stopped next to a large sign that said in Spanish, English, French and German - "Don Clothing Before Exiting the Beach Area". My guy was stunned, he had never seen middle-aged and elderly persons walking in public without garments.

Same reason we have any kind of a parade.

Frankly, I don't understand why you ask this question.
I despise parades, and the last one I went to was like 53 years ago. I was asking because these gay guys really run around outside like that???

Yes, people in other developed nations don't have the same views about human bodies as one finds in the US.

I remember taking one of my crew to the beach in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It was his first trans-Atlantic crossing and his first time outside the US. We were sitting in a bar overlooking the beach when he saw some ladies walking up the path from the beach. They were naked when they stopped next to a large sign that said in Spanish, English, French and German - "Don Clothing Before Exiting the Beach Area". My guy was stunned, he had never seen middle-aged and elderly persons walking in public without garments.
I keep seeing this old picture pop up for some reason

1957 Italy

1656465394386.png

Back
Top Bottom