• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just a little trivia about trump's idiotic, lazy, piece of trash 'fraud' claim

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
In 2016, Roger Stone claimed the web site name 'stopthesteal' planning for the same lie when trump lost that election. It's such an imbecilic, lazy lie that it's perfect for trump. Lose an election? Fraud. Easy. He had the same plan for 2016. He said as much as he expected to lose.

The only thing amazing about the lie is that anyone falls for it. It's like arresting a killer standing among the bodies with the bloody knife in his hand and asking him, 'did you kill anyone' and he says no and they believe him. The real story is the craziness and gullibility of the Americans who fall for his pathetic lies. Like saying he never met people as photos are shown of him with them. Remember Igor and Lev? Soon he'll say he doesn't know who Rudy Giuliani is, and they'll fall for it

they are simple minded red necks who compare themselves to modern intellectuals and feel stupid. which causes them to develop irrational paranoid conspiracy theories about them.

even their smartest like ben shapiro still peddles the same old boring simple minded positions. he just talks faster to try and look smart lol

You can make 35% of Americans to believe anything.

The "It's a rigged election folks" mental conditioning was implemented by Trump and others as an excuse for an anticipated election loss in 2016. It was simply mothballed then for later use.

The "It's a rigged election folks" mental conditioning was implemented by Trump and others as an excuse for an anticipated election loss in 2016. It was simply mothballed then for later use.

I think I remember the idiocy of it being exposed in 2016, when he was asked if he'd accept the election results, and he said only if he won, otherwise it was rigged.

I think I remember the idiocy of it being exposed in 2016, when he was asked if he'd accept the election results, and he said only if he won, otherwise it was rigged.
He echoed the same garbage this time around as well.

Yeah, he has been trying to undermine our elections for many years........

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

........it's why putin and repukes chose him.

Trump hasn't behaved any diff through His presidency to now than before. He's been telegraphing His moves from day one.

Trump hasn't behaved any diff through His presidency to now than before. He's been telegraphing His moves from day one.
I have been curious as to how many hardcore Trump supporters knew much about Trump before his 'Birther" or "Apprentice" days.

I have been curious as to how many hardcore Trump supporters knew much about Trump before his 'Birther" or "Apprentice" days.

My guess is, according to Trump, everybody in the world knew about how famous He was.

Back
Top Bottom