• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just a good old fashioned right wing patriot

iliveonramen

Pontificator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I saw that story. It's sickening.

If I killed two people in self-defense I would go around celebrating it. And now he's hanging out with White supremacists. Disgusting.

Maybe he can hang out with Zimmerman

Bad timing on his part, really.

He is a real Zimmerman. A piece of trash adored by the deplorables.

ClaytonBigsbyWhitePowerDaveChapelleKKK_Skit.jpg

He realizes there is good money to be made on the right from people looking to associate with those who murder black people or liberals. Maybe he can start signing guns like Zimmerman did.

I was just coming to post about this. I'd love to hear what his lawyer had to say about it. I might could bypass the hand sign but if they actually serenaded with a song known to be used by the proud boys? I'd laugh if he gets pulled back in to sit his ass in jail until the trial. His mom is a dim bulb to let any of that happen and much less on the day he plead in court. I mean how stupid do you have to be? Or can you be? I gave her a break in the beginning but no, now she's just being a part of his undoing.

Just a patriot and protector of freedom Kyle Rittenhouse living his best life:

Another misrepresentation of the facts.

Here's some context:

[VIDEO]

Just understand folks, the "Okay" sign is NOT a "racist" signal.

It's been around as long as I've been alive, and simply means an affirmative "okay."

Here's some context:

[VIDEO]

It's been around as long as I've been alive, and simply means an affirmative "okay."

Maybe you should look at how that gesture has evolved in the past few years. Same with the song.

Either way what kind of idiot that's looking at murder charges and accused of being a WS goes and hangs out with this people? Any working brain cells between hm and his mom?

How did it become connected to “white power”?
It started in early 2017 as a hoax. Anonymous users of 4chan, an anonymous and unrestricted online message board, began what they called “Operation O-KKK,” to see if they could trick the wider world — and especially, liberals and the mainstream media — into believing that the innocuous gesture was actually a clandestine symbol of white power.
“We must flood Twitter and other social media websites with spam, claiming that the OK hand signal is a symbol of white supremacy,” one of the users posted, going on to suggest that everyone involved create fake social media accounts “with basic white girl names” to propagate the notion as widely as possible.
The 4chan hoax succeeded all too well and ceased being a hoax: Neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klansmen and other white nationalists began using the gesture in public to signal their presence and to spot potential sympathisers and recruits. For them, the letters formed by the hand were not O and K, but W and P, for “white power”.

The gesture is not the only symbol to have been appropriated and swiftly weaponized by alt-right internet trolls. The Southern Poverty Law Centre has identified memes featuring the hoax religion of “Kek” and cartoon character Pepe the Frog, among others, as being at the forefront of white nationalists’ efforts to distract and infuriate liberals.

So yeah, I'd challenge anyone who's already trying to prove he's got no ties to those idiots to go hang out with them, flash the sign and get serenaded by them and then say who me? And with his damn mother! I mean c'mon. :LOL:

Maybe you should look at how that gesture has evolved in the past few years. Same with the song.

Either way what kind of idiot that's looking at murder charges and accused of being a WS goes and hangs out with this people? Any working brain cells between hm and his mom?

I'm aware of the 4Chan nonsense, and the fact that people looking for evil expecting to find it tend to find it whether it really exists or not.

I am especially aware of the Left's penchant for "redefining" words, symbols, ideals, and other forms of thought and expression into instruments of divisiveness.

When I see someone signal "ok" I presume it means what it has always meant to me during my life-time. If YOU want to ascribe "evil" to something, there's nothing I can do about it...except voice my own disagreement. :coffee:

Last edited:
Just a patriot and protector of freedom Kyle Rittenhouse living his best life:

What is this "Proud Boys Anthem?" Is it as bad as using the 'ok' sign and having a couple beers?

I'm aware of the 4Chan nonsense, and the fact that people looking for evil will find it whether it really exists or not.

I am especially aware of the Left's penchant for "redefining" words, symbols, ideals, and other forms of expression into instruments or divisiveness.

When I see someone signal "ok" I presume it means what it has always meant to me during my life-time. If YOU want to ascribe "evil" to something, there's nothing I can do about it...except voice my own disagreement. :coffee:

So you're going to ignore that it now stands for something else because well.....hey it use to stand for bla bla bla. Do you also refuse to call a mouse a mouse, because, well that's always been an animal! Remember all those years gay meant happy? But you've kind of sidetracked the fact it was just Rittenhouse driving down the road randomly signaling OK to someone. It seems to have included known proud boys and a nice little tune sang to him. That just coincidentally is also adopted by the PB's. But honestly, if he wasn't to stupid crap like that? It's not my donated money so by all means let him keep going.

I saw that story. It's sickening.

If I killed two people in self-defense I would go around celebrating it. And now he's hanging out with White supremacists. Disgusting.

Maybe he can hang out with Zimmerman
He's acting a lot like Zimmerman.

Here's some context:

[VIDEO]

It's been co-opted. The three people in the picture flashing it simultaneously aren't saying... "Hey,.... OKAY!"

I see you are playing the typical right wing role of playing ignorance and being the walking obtuse as a way to deny reality. Symbology can evolve. Just like this one has.

Here's some fun on hand gestures. Not only can the meanings change, but depending on the country you could be considered rude or insulting. Hop on over to West Africa and give them a nice thumbs up. So how dare anyone think the ok means nothing more than ok.

It's been co-opted. The three people in the picture flashing it simultaneously aren't saying... "Hey,.... OKAY!"

I see you are playing the typical right wing role of playing ignorance and being the walking obtuse as a way to deny reality. Symbology can evolve. Just like this one has.

That's the racist/racist sympathizers MO. Deny that it's now a symbol used by racists to represent and signify white power. The skum bags will always play stupid, that's what they do.

Here's some fun on hand gestures. Not only can the meanings change, but depending on the country you could be considered rude or insulting. Hop on over to West Africa and give them a nice thumbs up. So how dare anyone think the ok means nothing more than ok.

When I was activated to serve in Desert Storm we were to be stationed in Saudi Arabia so we had to take classes on what expressions we can and can't do. The okay symbol was definitely on the naughty list. They said over there it mean eye of the devil so never use the okay symbol there.

Here's some context:

[VIDEO]

Tell this person that shot up a mosque that as well as the white power people that use it.

Attachments

• 3E5605D5-9A32-4612-B10F-917AB37D3587.jpeg
    3E5605D5-9A32-4612-B10F-917AB37D3587.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom