• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just 1.5% Of Eligible People Have Gotten Updated COVID Booster

Notice how when I speak the truth about anti vaccine or denying climate change I don't get a response?

Because ignoring those who are on to the truth is part of the game plan

We literally have polio back in our country and anti-vaxxers are starting threads like this.
Anti-Vaxxers? That's what the thread is about. Try and keep up

But why are most of the vaccinated saying no thx to Biden’s suggestions?
Bad Biden! And never mind you pulled this out of your arse for purely partisan reasons. - Is there a pole or something you can refer everyone to that suggests most who are vaccinated are saying no to Biden's suggestions? Afterall, it's not like he's the only one doing the suggesting here.

Anti-Vaxxers? That's what the thread is about. Try and keep up
I bet in your own head you actually think you're fooling people.

I think I proved my point

Call out the fact that they don't respond to it being a conspiracy, get ignored

Because ANTI SCIENCE IS A CONSPIRACY, THEY WANT US SLAVES UNABLE TO THINK

Oh gee. How could this be Mr Bixby?

You mean Americans have grown tired of being told how to wipe their rear ends?

Evidently a large amount of Americans need led by the hand. Can’t even make daily plans without thinking

“what would Fauci do”?

Get the booster rubes. Biden didn’t go through all this for nothing. He tells you how to vote and what to put in your bodies. Americans like it. Pretty disgusting.

Americans have found ‘Acceptable risk’

———-

Only 1.5% of those eligible to receive the new Covid booster jab - which was tested on just 8 mice, not humans, before the FDA approved it - have taken the updated shot, according to data released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Approximately 4.4 million people have taken the tweaked booster shot from Pfizer and Moderna after they were rolled out three weeks ago around Labor Day weekend. The bivalent shots were designed to target both the original Covid-19 strain, and the currently circulating Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5, NBC News reports.

Why do you spend so much time creating threads about a vaccine you claim you're not going to take? If I have no interest in something I certainly don't start threads about it. Many people have fallen victim to Qanon misinformation. It's probably best to just ignore them. they are sad ignorant people.

Booster fAiL

I tried three different pharmacies three weeks ago. The first one had no vaccines yet. The next one was too long a wait. The third one had so few doses that appointments were required. I finally got it a couple days later at a fourth pharmacy. Didn't even have a sore arm. Got Moderna as the pharmacy did not have Pfizer which I'd had the other 4 times. I think the percentages will greatly increase once availability increases.

This should suggest to you that the vaccine is working. “I get every disease except this one I am vaccinated against.” I mean…. My dude. Come on.
Not quite. I mean I haven't even gotten a mild case. Vaccinated to help fight it should I catch it. But had some symptoms, got tested, just never got it.

Not quite. I mean I haven't even gotten a mild case. Vaccinated to help fight it should I catch it. But had some symptoms, got tested, just never got it.

You may have had the virus get into your body and immediately get killed off before symptoms arose. You haven’t been testing without symptoms, I expect.

Were you not aware this happens? Lots of vaccinated people get Covid and never have symptoms. You could even have the viral load stay low enough to not trip on a test.

What exactly is your alternative explanation? You’re just a superhero who can’t get this one exact disease?

Which booster shot number is the CDC on now at this point? I think most people have kind of lost track.

You may have had the virus get into your body and immediately get killed off before symptoms arose. You haven’t been testing without symptoms, I expect.

Were you not aware this happens? Lots of vaccinated people get Covid and never have symptoms. You could even have the viral load stay low enough to not trip on a test.

What exactly is your alternative explanation? You’re just a superhero who can’t get this one exact disease?

And lots of unvaccinated people get covid without symptoms.

What an incredibly stupid and uninformed rant.

You must be so proud.
People like VySky are just advertisers for fringe websites. Its marketing for clicks.

People like VySky are just advertisers for fringe websites. Its marketing for clicks.
And all the Vax addicts now becoming wise telling Biden to Hose off is marketing? What a stupid comment

And lots of unvaccinated people get covid without symptoms.
This person is vaccinated so I'm not sure why you think your statement matters here. In an alternate reality where he wasn't vaccinated, it's possible he'd have gotten covid with no symptoms? Ok then wonderful addition have a nice day.

And all the Vax addicts now becoming wise telling Biden to Hose off is marketing? What a stupid comment
They aren't "telling Biden to hose off."

This person is vaccinated so I'm not sure why you think your statement matters here. In an alternate reality where he wasn't vaccinated, it's possible he'd have gotten covid with no symptoms? Ok then wonderful addition have a nice day.

But why do vaccine promoters always assume it would have been worse without the vaccines?

But why do vaccine promoters always assume it would have been worse without the vaccines?
I made no such assertion and I made no such assumption.

Statistically, however, the vaccines do improve outcomes, if you are still confused about that part.

Yeah, I got to get my booster and also my flu shot.

The COVID booster is free anyway, and my BidenCare™ plan picks up the flu shot, so no reason not to get it.

Back
Top Bottom