• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jury awards $14M to George Floyd protesters in Denver

Can this decision be appealed to the United States Supreme Court?

But, then, with that new Justice who will soon take her seat, no doubt the decision of the jury would be reaffirmed anyway.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/jury-awards-14m-george-floyd-protesters-denver-83680880

12 protesters get $14M.

The Denver protests were violent. There were gunshots. There was lots of vandalism. There were lots of arrests.

The protesters are getting $14M.

In Denver you break the law, you get paid. In DC if you break the law you get shot in the neck and the cop gets treated like a hero.

Does that sound like equal treatment under the law?

That doesn't give the police license to bust the heads of peaceful protesters.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/jury-awards-14m-george-floyd-protesters-denver-83680880

12 protesters get $14M.

The Denver protests were violent. There were gunshots. There was lots of vandalism. There were lots of arrests.

In Denver you break the law, you get paid. In DC if you break the law you get shot in the neck and the cop gets treated like a hero.

Er…most of the protests were peaceful. Are you playing guilt by association? Do you have any proof that the protesters who won their cases, broke the law?

It seems by a jury trial, it was proved the officers in those cases did.

12 protesters get $14M.

The jury awarded 12 violent vandal protesters. Supposedly.
Looks like another big Thug Lotto Payout.

Fortunately for me....I dont pay taxes.

Crazy times we're living in. Soon the whole country will be just as big a shithole as Detroit. That should be nice.

Nice assumptions guys. From the article:

the protesters who sued...were not accused of being violent themselves.

Ah, but when on finds the message that black peoples' lives matter as much as anyone else's horribly offensive, one has to pretend that every single protester was a rioter.

Fun fact: OP calls the attempt to overthrow the republic and install an unelected person as Dear Leader a ..... kegger.

From the article -

Please note that Ashli Babbitt wasn't violent herself, just like the fine, upstanding Denver protesters, but she took a bullet to the neck and the cop that killed her was hailed as a hero.

This is NOT equal treatment under the law and with payouts like this one and the one in Austin it's a call to arms for violent protesters, as long as they are supporting Democrat causes.

Breaking into restricted access property isn’t being violent?

so nice that people are now being paid for their participation in the summer of love.

🧐

51922c30c5e251b562ad76050dbd5eb57cf2cb43.png
In Democrat run areas. Biden would support all that stuff, just like the local Democrat leadership did.

Actually, and quite ironically, they're getting paid because they were victims of the very thing they were protesting against: police misconduct and excessive force.
No they weren't. The police actually treated them better than they deserved. There is no right to riot and the rioters were often allowed to do w/e they wanted across the country and the real victims are those who were killed, hurt, or had their property destroyed or damaged by said rioters, but lefties don't care about real victims.

Nice assumptions guys. From the article:

My comment was sarcastic.

No they weren't. The police actually treated them better than they deserved. There is no right to riot and the rioters were often allowed to do w/e they wanted across the country and the real victims are those who were killed, hurt, or had their property destroyed or damaged by said rioters, but lefties don't care about real victims.
They weren't rioting. Here, I'll make it bigger for you.

They weren't rioting. Here, I'll make it bigger for you.

If you're in a riot you're rioting. You don't get to stand in front of rioters an act as some kind of human shield or provide cover for them. Were they actively engaging in stopping the rioters?

If you're in a riot you're rioting. You don't get to stand in front of rioters an act as some kind of human shield or provide cover for them. Were they actively engaging in stopping the rioters?

There's probably a fancy term that accurately describes your whopper of a comment without being hurtful.

Ah, but when on finds the message that black peoples' lives matter as much as anyone else's horribly offensive, one has to pretend that every single protester was a rioter.

Fun fact: OP calls the attempt to overthrow the republic and install an unelected person as Dear Leader a ..... kegger.

.jpg

Please note that Ashli Babbitt wasn't violent herself, just like the fine, upstanding Denver protesters, but she took a bullet to the neck and the cop that killed her was hailed as a hero.

She was an insurrectionist trying to storm the Capitol and attack Congress.

In Democrat run areas. Biden would support all that stuff, just like the local Democrat leadership did.

No he wouldn't.

President Bidens record of being tough on thugs and crime is well documented over decades of his storied career Fish. Now SURE he may say a few words and make a speech here and there and theres nothing wrong with that, you have got to keep up on the politicking when you are a politician of course, but when push comes to shove President Biden will be solidly behind our brave Police Officers Fish. You can count on that.
Joe Biden is no anarchist, no Neo-leftist revolutionary. He's doing well by America, and you should show your Commander In Chief some respect imo.

Thank you Mister President!!!!

biden curl.gif

Really really bizarre how any human being could call the orgy of destruction that follows the terrorist group BLM a "protest"....LOL.
I must admit: I've never seen the beat of it before in my life. Just...."protests"...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh look, and Rob threw the "racism" card too. How.....quaint. He's helping the poor oppressed folk. Because they need his help. :rolleyes:

No he wouldn't.

President Bidens record of being tough on thugs and crime is well documented over decades of his storied career Fish. Now SURE he may say a few words and make a speech here and there and theres nothing wrong with that, you have got to keep up on the politicking when you are a politician of course, but when push comes to shove President Biden will be solidly behind our brave Police Officers Fish. You can count on that.
Joe Biden is no anarchist, no Neo-leftist revolutionary. He's doing well by America, and you should show your Commander In Chief some respect imo.

Thank you Mister President!!!!

View attachment 67382222
That was young Biden. Old Biden is being run by far-left progressives.

Really really bizarre how any human being could call the orgy of destruction that follows the terrorist group BLM a "protest"....LOL.
I must admit: I've never seen the beat of it before in my life. Just...."protests"...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh look, and Rob threw the "racism" card too. How.....quaint. He's helping the poor oppressed folk. Because they need his help.

She was an insurrectionist trying to storm the Capitol and attack Congress.

Right. And the blm domestic terror group are violent rioters and looters bent on destruction. And punishing the White man as they see it. For the crime of preventing them from exerting the effort that it takes too be respectable and succeed in life.

Its nice being intellectually honest as I am, because I dont have a need to call one group "violent", and yet do mental gymnastics to deny the truth about another group. Based on my partisan programming. Thats not a good way to be IMO, and far too many Americans have been indoctrinated like that, mostly by these 2 bullshit political parties.

Asshole rioters are asshole rioters. Period. Asshole rioters could possibly get hurt. It doesnt make me sad when they do. Be it blm asshole rioters, or trumptard asshole rioters. All assholes, all violent criminals.

See?

That was young Biden. Old Biden is being run by far-left progressives.

Thats not true Fish. I know its not true heh heh heh heh. Thats just the FOX spin on things, nothing is further from the truth.

We're in good, strong and steady European White Male hands with President Biden heh heh heh heh heh. That wont ever change Fish. Its going to be alright.

biden dont be scared.gif

Back
Top Bottom