• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Juno actor Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot and tells fans in a statement: 'My pronouns are he/they' - as wife of two

I don't enter discussion to win or lose if it frustrates you that I don't do this then maybe you shouldn't interact with me.
winning a debate doesn't make the point you're driving correct, it just means you're more witty than your opponent.

This is why I don't value it. if you want to play that game go find somebody else. My purpose here is more intellectual.

Wit can win debates over facts before an audience, as is obvious in such as politics. I like using wit, but would only declare a point I make as valid based on the fact of evidence provided. Just as a claim made with evidence can only be refuted by fact, not wit. You can rationalize your philosophical approach to debate however you wish. The fact is, if you're unable to support what you say with fact, you lose whatever point you were trying to make and your opponent wins. Definitionally, it is a fact that a win is being successful in a contest or conflict, debate being most certainly conflict. A loss is the failure to win.

Another fact, this is a debate forum. We are debating in the category of Sex and Sexuality. There are no rules preventing you from avoiding genuine debate, even if you've made a declaratory statement, a claim, that is a clear invitation to debate. Just as there are no rules from somebody posting nonsense, as long as the post itself does not go against any forum rules.

This has been proven to be patently false according to all mainstream media at this point.

Wit can win debates over facts before an audience, as is obvious in such as politics. I like using wit, but would only declare a point I make as valid based on the fact of evidence provided.
there isn't an audience here at least one that's undecided. And I'm not impressed with your wit.
Just as a claim made with evidence can only be refuted by fact, not wit. You can rationalize your philosophical approach to debate however you wish.
my approach to debate is it's a game that insecure people play to prove to themselves they have wit.
The fact is, if you're unable to support what you say with fact, you lose whatever point you were trying to make and your opponent wins.
if I'm not playing your silly game you don't get to win sorry
Definitionally, it is a fact that a win is being successful in a contest or conflict, debate being most certainly conflict. A loss is the failure to win.
and you getting upset with me cuz I'm not providing you with the conflict you so desperately desire proves my point.

[QUOTE[
Another fact, this is a debate forum. We are debating in the category of Sex and Sexuality. There are no rules preventing you from avoiding genuine debate, even if you've made a declaratory statement, a claim, that is a clear invitation to debate. Just as there are no rules from somebody posting nonsense, as long as the post itself does not go against any forum rules.
[/QUOTE] I am not going to play your game with you go find somebody else.

Would've been shocking just a short time ago.

Now it's like "who cares?"
Yep. I was watching the Umbrella Academy and had thought that she was putting off a manish vibe.

there isn't an audience here at least one that's undecided. And I'm not impressed with your wit.
my approach to debate is it's a game that insecure people play to prove to themselves they have wit.
if I'm not playing your silly game you don't get to win sorry and you getting upset with me cuz I'm not providing you with the conflict you so desperately desire proves my point.

[QUOTE[
I am not going to play your game with you go find somebody else.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
if I'm not playing your silly game you don't get to win sorry and you getting upset with me cuz I'm not providing you with the conflict you so desperately desire proves my point.

[QUOTE[
[/QUOTE]

You're not impressed with facts, either, which mine you can't refute. Only your own opinion, which of yours I can refute, with fact, regardless of wit.

You are on record of past as stating that BLM “…have actively sought out and killed the police. So has antifa…” but you didn’t produce any evidence. Yet, in the same post, you say “You are entitled to your own beliefs but you are not entitled to your own facts.”, which is a declaration of your own hypocrisy, proven by your further saying “I'm not interested in proving anything to you.”

It is you who state opinion w/o producing any fact while accusing others of the same.

Simply put, you have proven yourself a hypocritical, dishonest and disingenuous debater. You can’t back up your own worthless word.

See you on another thread.

You're not impressed with facts, either, which mine you can't refute. Only your own opinion, which of yours I can refute, with fact, regardless of wit.

You are on record of past as stating that BLM “…have actively sought out and killed the police. So has antifa…” but you didn’t produce any evidence. Yet, in the same post, you say “You are entitled to your own beliefs but you are not entitled to your own facts.”, which is a declaration of your own hypocrisy, proven by your further saying “I'm not interested in proving anything to you.”

It is you who state opinion w/o producing any fact while accusing others of the same.

Simply put, you have proven yourself a hypocritical, dishonest and disingenuous debater. You can’t back up your own worthless word.

See you on another thread.
You can call me all the names you want for not playing with you.

I love watching you people throw a fit and stomp off when you don't get to play your game.

You probably won't see me in another thread I don't play your stupid game.

Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot, says: 'My pronouns are he/they' | Daily Mail Online

I don't care if she is transgender.. and she should live her life however she wants. Although I won't consider Ellen a "he".

But, I was reading this story, and wondering what does that mean for her wife?

The wife is now married to, what people that follow this ideology believe, to be a man. Many will believe she was always a man.

Does this mean that the wife is no longer a lesbian and the wife is, and always was, a cis, hetero woman?
It's a complicated and potentially devistating condition to live with. I wish Elliot the best.

Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot, says: 'My pronouns are he/they' | Daily Mail Online

But, I was reading this story, and wondering what does that mean for her wife?
The wife is now married to, what people that follow this ideology believe, to be a man. Many will believe she was always a man.
Does this mean that the wife is no longer a lesbian and the wife is, and always was, a cis, hetero woman?

They have filed for divorce and apparently have been separated since last summer.

I obviously don't know, but I suspect it has something to do with Ellen being a man now and the other girl didn't want a hetero relationship. She wants to remain a lesbian. lol

I obviously don't know, but I suspect it has something to do with Ellen being a man now and the other girl didn't want a hetero relationship. She wants to remain a lesbian. lol

They were separated long before Ella chose to identify as a nonbinary. A mockery of the institution of marriage.

They were separated long before Ella chose to identify as a nonbinary. A mockery of the institution of marriage.

Before she decided she was a man or just before she made it public?

Before she decided she was a man or just before she made it public?

Oh I dont know. And she didnt decide she was a man. She decided she was neither. Non binary. A non binary trapped in a womans body. I dont think theyve yet developed transition surgeries for that yet.

Oh I dont know. And she didnt decide she was a man. She decided she was neither. Non binary. A non binary trapped in a womans body. I dont think theyve yet developed transition surgeries for that yet.

Oh, is that true? According to the original article she is now a "man" identifying as "he". But, I really haven't followed it that closely. It very well could have changed.

If she really is a man, she should be looked at with disdain for tricking a lesbian into having sex with a man. Lol

Oh, is that true? According to the original article she is now a "man" identifying as "he". But, I really haven't followed it that closely. It very well could have changed.

If she really is a man, she should be looked at with disdain for tricking a lesbian into having sex with a man. Lol

Yes she did pick the pronoun he -

“Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot. "

but never identified as a male or man. Her wife used the term non-binary

Page uses both he/him and they/them pronouns and describes himself as transgender and non-binary, meaning that their gender identity is neither man nor woman.

Elliot Page, Oscar-nominated star of Umbrella Academy, spoke out about being transgender and non-binary on Instagram:

Juno' star Elliot Page announces he is a non-binary, transgender person.

A non binary trapped in the body of a woman...... although Im not sure what a non binary body would look like.

Yes she did pick the pronoun he -

“Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot. "

but never identified as a male or man. Her wife used the term non-binary

Page uses both he/him and they/them pronouns and describes himself as transgender and non-binary, meaning that their gender identity is neither man nor woman.

Elliot Page, Oscar-nominated star of Umbrella Academy, spoke out about being transgender and non-binary on Instagram:

Juno' star Elliot Page announces he is a non-binary, transgender person.

A non binary trapped in the body of a woman...... although Im not sure what a non binary body would look like.

A woman who thinks she is a "he" identifies as non-binary. Seems like she is just looking for all the identity points she can get.

Oh I dont know. And she didnt decide she was a man. She decided she was neither. Non-binary. A nonbinary trapped in a womans body. I dont think theyve yet developed transition surgeries for that yet.
What surgeries are for non-binary people because I'm not aware of any transition or surgery for non-binary people?

I wonder if you know what it means for someone to be non-binary?

What surgeries are for non-binary people because I'm not aware of any transition or surgery for non-binary people?

I wonder if you know what it means for someone to be non-binary?

There are plenty of MDs who specialize in non-binary surgeries. Here is just one:

One can also engage in "microdosing" hormones for a non-binary presentation. The goal is to appear "somewhat in the middle"

There are plenty of MDs who specialize in non-binary surgeries. Here is just one:

One can also engage in "microdosing" hormones for a non-binary presentation. The goal is to appear "somewhat in the middle"
I'm not aware of any surgeries for female non-binary. Some women may elect to have a double mastectomy but that is far from common.

Micro doses of sex hormones can be for any number of reasons from painful periods, transvestites to menopause.

I'm not aware of any surgeries for female non-binary. Some women may elect to have a double mastectomy but that is far from common.

Micro doses of sex hormones can be for any number of reasons from painful periods, transvestites to menopause.

I can see you didn't read my links. One is directly to a surgeon's website - he performs Female to Non-Binary surgeries.
The other is an NBC story about 'microdosing' hormones specifically for non-binary identifying people.

So- yes - there are surgeries tailored to non-binary identities.
There are surgeons, like the one I linked to, who specialize in this and it is growing in popularity among young natal females.
From the link:
"This content is going to cover the fundamentals of gender identity and the surgical techniques that Dr. Mosser has used with FTN (female to non-binary) identifying patients."
If you read my other link, it describes microdosing hormones to gain a non-binary presentation for those who identify as non-binary.

What insanity. Drs specializing in the gender fluid will be making a fortune

Back
Top Bottom