• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Juno actor Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot and tells fans in a statement: 'My pronouns are he/they' - as wife of two

Anyone whose dreams were crushed was a loser already.
What? So why not let women just compete against men. If they lose it just means they are losers

If they worried about a kid peaking in high school, they all trash.

What's with the sudden dialect?

Anyway, Ecofram, I can see we're got getting anywhere with this, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. You can have the last word, of course. :)

What? So why not let women just compete against men. If they lose it just means they are losers
I support transgender women being treated as women. They are women. They are entitled to all accompanying privileges. I think crybaby losers worry about finish place in high school sports. Such losers need a real goal not based on the actions of others.

I support transgender women being treated as women. They are women. They are entitled to all accompanying privileges. I think crybaby losers worry about finish place in high school sports. Such losers need a real goal not based on the actions of others.
Have one basketball team. If women cant make the team they are losers.

Crybabies

But the tasty whitey tears. There's debate.
And the tasty little girl tears that cant hack it.

Look dude it works both ways. And how does being white enter here???

And the tasty little girl tears that cant hack it.

Look dude it works both ways. And how does being white enter here???

I think girls are gonna cry either way and the full grown white male tears are absolutely delicious. So, yeah, I'm gonna support the one team movement.

I think girls are gonna cry either way and the full grown white male tears are absolutely delicious. So, yeah, I'm gonna support the one team movement.
Ok. You don't want to debate the issue. That's fine.

I am as liberal as they come but if you cant hack the debate I accept your concession

Ok. You don't want to debate the issue. That's fine.

I am as liberal as they come but if you cant hack the debate I accept your concession

You've accepted everyone's concession.

You've accepted everyone's concession.
Dude just claim I am crying and move on. You dont want to talk about this. I have defended a hundred things you have said in the past.

I am not the Darth Vader here

Dude just claim I am crying and move on. You dont want to talk about this. I have defended a hundred things you have said in the past.

I am not the Darth Vader here

The One Team Movement means no JV team, no intramural leagues, no fraternity leagues. Whitey is out. No playing. It's worth it. The girls can take one for the One Team.

I guess I’ll start by challenging the premise of your statement. IMO, we are not in a world or a time when either sex or changer is “changing.” We are in a time where it has become socially acceptable — at least in some quarters — for women to pretend they are men and men to pretend they are women.
lol

We're not talking about drag queens or drag kings -- who do pretend to be the opposite sex, mostly for entertainment, and sometimes to criticize gender norms.. Drag is more socially acceptable, and that's a good thing.

(We're also not talking about crossdressers, who derive sexual pleasure from dressing as a member of the opposite sex.)

Anyway. We're talking about transgenderism, which is very different. The majority of transgender individuals actually experience distress as a result of the mismatch between their biological features, and their sense of their own gender identity.

The world is not changing. The dictionary definition of words may be changing, but have not changed, yet. Only cultural norms are clearly changing.
Cultural norms and social structures are a pretty important part of "the world." So yes, when society changes, the world changes.

The One Team Movement means no JV team, no intramural leagues, no fraternity leagues. Whitey is out. No playing. It's worth it. The girls can take one the One Team.
Now it's about race? White people not allowed?

Wow that is racist

I wouldn't consider myself part of the "woke" crowd, I just have empathy and kindness. I'm sorry you do not.
Sorry Ashes, but you dont' know jack shit about me. I completely empathize with these people. They clearly have mental issues and i feel sorry for them. But I refuse to indulge this fad. Yes, it's a fad in the Psychological field. If you want to be a butch dyke, I could give a rats ass. You want to be a flamboyantly gay man, I don't give a ****. But don't demand that I start calling boys girls, or girls boys. And don't demand that boys be allowed in the girls locker rooms or play on girls sports.

I bet more girls than white men make the team.
Well you said whitey is out so no whites would be allowed. You think a black female basketball player can compete with the best white male players?

You dont follow sports do you? Lol

Well you said whitey is out so no whites would be allowed. You think a black female basketball player can compete with the best white male players?

You dont follow sports do you? Lol

I didn't say they wouldn't be allowed. I said they suck at basketball.

I didn't say they wouldn't be allowed. I said they suck at basketball.
Are you kidding? Please tell me you are kidding? Have you never watched a college basketball game? Lol

Sorry Ashes, but you dont' know jack shit about me. I completely empathize with these people. They clearly have mental issues and i feel sorry for them. But I refuse to indulge this fad. Yes, it's a fad in the Psychological field. If you want to be a butch dyke, I could give a rats ass. You want to be a flamboyantly gay man, I don't give a ****. But don't demand that I start calling boys girls, or girls boys. And don't demand that boys be allowed in the girls locker rooms or play on girls sports.
It doesn't sound like empathy when you consider their gender identity, one of the major factors in what makes "you" "you", a "mental issue."

There is no way women are beating out most white men on a basketball team.

One team means women dont play

Women are generally socialized to take one for the team and many will appreciate the irony. They'll be okay.

Back
Top Bottom