• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Juno actor Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot and tells fans in a statement: 'My pronouns are he/they' - as wife of two

You have repeatedly deadnamed Elliot Page, and no foot-stamping by you can cover up that fact. :)

:LOL: :LOL:

Here come the juvenile insults. A classic sign that you have nothing intelligent to say yet you still want to keep running your mouth.
Yet another post goes by and you continue to show your impotence with your inability to show where I insulted Page, or where I denied her freedom and bodily integrity.

Again dead naming is only a thing to trans-radical activists.

I guess I’ll start by challenging the premise of your statement. IMO, we are not in a world or a time when either sex or changer is “changing.” We are in a time where it has become socially acceptable — at least in some quarters — for women to pretend they are men and men to pretend they are women.

The world is not changing. The dictionary definition of words may be changing, but have not changed, yet. Only cultural norms are clearly changing.
Long overdue

Yet another post goes by and you continue to show your impotence with your inability to show where I insulted Page, or where I denied her freedom and bodily integrity.

Does the mere fact of being trans also make one a radical activist? Maybe some non radical not activist trans people also object to the practice.

That's pathetically uneducated. Gender is a sociological term. It never was used in biology. It was used as a euphemism on forms so as to avoid the word "sex". Now every know nothing thinks they're a biologist and sociologist. Rank ignorance.

Gender is the roles and expectations assigned any group by society. Gender is a social construct. Having a PhD specialization in Gender, I'm not confronted by less than high school educations basing their scientific opinion on forms they've seen. They're pathetic and don't care about education enough to even wiki something. They're bigoted scum spewing their wretched agenda to grant themselves self worth and nothing more.
Your arguments are proving to be as belligerent as they are ignorant.

Emphasis added:

gen·der
/ˈjendər/​
noun​
1. either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.​
"a condition that affects people of both genders"​
sex
/seks/​
noun​
1. (chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.​
"they enjoyed talking about sex"​
2.either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.​
"adults of both sexes"​
Similar: gender

Whether you wish to continue to act like troll-clown here is entirely up to you.

Emphasis added:

gen·der
/ˈjendər/​
noun​
1. either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.​
sex
/seks/​
noun​
1. (chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.​
2.either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.​
"adults of both sexes"​

Whether you wish to continue to act like troll-clown here is entirely up to you.

Dude, did you not hear me? I have a PhD specialization, like a minor for an undergrad, in gender. I have hours and hours in the gender department and in gender classes at the PhD level. A member of my committee was a gender professor. And you're hitting me with the dictionary. Can you even imagine how pathetic that appears to me.

I've shown you repeatedly, but you cannot find the answer for the same reason that a fugitive cannot find the police. :)

Hint: You did it again up there.

Keep coming with your childish insults. It's all you've got left. :LOL:

Charlize Theron has confirmed that her adopted son, Jackson Theron, is now a girl.
She basically hormonally castrated a black child...
I wonder if this is racism or liberalism?
EoVKDLlXUAAQcgW
If that's accurate, it's neither liberalism nor racism. It's child abuse.

Dude, did you not hear me? I have a PhD specialization, like a minor for an undergrad, in gender. I have hours and hours in the gender department and in gender classes at the PhD level. And you're hitting me with the dictionary. Can you even imagine how pathetic that appears to me.
Apparently that just makes you a trans-radical activist.

If that's accurate, it's neither liberalism nor racism. It's child abuse.

Says a person who supports the abusive tactics of deadnaming and refusing trans people from the right to hormone blockers.

Your opinion here is of no value. :)

Emphasis added:

gen·der
/ˈjendər/​
noun​
sex
/seks/​
noun​
"adults of both sexes"​

The definitions you posted above are clearly very modern. I only knew the word "gender" from my study of foreign languages, not even from my study of sociology. (But my undergraduate studies were in the 1970's.) Sex was the only word used to denote biological male and female qualities when I was in college and grad school.

Dude, did you not hear me? I have a PhD specialization, like a minor for an undergrad, in gender. I have hours and hours in the gender department and in gender classes at the PhD level. And you're hitting me with the dictionary. Can you even imagine how pathetic that appears to me.
Ah, an appeal to self-authority. That fallacy is always a gem.

Keeping in mind the tone and quality of your previous replies to me, as far as I'm concerned your PhD and $2.95 will get you a small latte at Starbucks. Words have meaning, and as we're not all gender studies degree holders here -- thank God -- it is only logical to use the commonly understood definitions of words -- as defined in the dictionary -- if one wants to be understood.

But let's be honest with each other, Dr. ecofarm, creating understanding isn't why you logged on to DP today, is it?

Ah, an appeal to self-authority. That fallacy is always a gem.

Okay, fallacy master. I haven't published my dissertation so I'm not a doctor.

Says a person who supports the abusive tactics of deadnaming and refusing trans people from the right to hormone blockers.

Your opinion here is of no value. :)
I believe in earlier posts I used the name "Elliot," so I'm not as you say, "deadnaming."

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by "right to hormone blockers" in this context. It comes across as complete gibberish.

And my opinion may hold no value for you, but I think that likely says more about you than me.

I heard a story too. Lots of stories. By tons of bigoted little girly man babies crying about fairness. And stories from parents using their children as weapons of hate. Yep, done heard 'em.

But I draw conclusions from statistics.

For that matter, Ecofarm, why don't we do away with age discrimination and let high schoolers compete against middle schoolers? There are good reasons why we don't do that, and thaose are the same reasons we shouldn't let transgendered females complete against born females.

Also, Ecofarm, you might think that the parents of those girls just "hate" transgendered people, but if you had seen your own child work toward a goal for years and then seen someone else with a totally unfair advantage destroy that dream, then I don't think you'd be calling your child a "crybaby."

For that matter, Ecofarm, why don't we do away with age discrimination and let high schoolers compete against middle schoolers? There are good reasons why we don't do that, and thaose are the same reasons we shouldn't let transgendered females complete against born females.

Also, Ecofarm, you might think that the parents of those girls just "hate" transgendered people, but if you had seen your own child work toward a goal for years and then seen someone else with a totally unfair advantage destroy that dream, then I don't think you'd be calling your child a "crybaby."

Scholarships are based on time not finish. Fake victim bs.

Dude, did you not hear me? I have a PhD specialization, like a minor for an undergrad, in gender. I have hours and hours in the gender department and in gender classes at the PhD level. A member of my committee was a gender professor. And you're hitting me with the dictionary. Can you even imagine how pathetic that appears to me.

Does a gender department stand alone or is it part of a larger department and, if so, which one? I would guess The Sociology Department which, I know, started to absorb classes in women's studies when they began. I have never heard of a gender department or gender classes before.

Does a gender department stand alone or is it part of a larger department and, if so, which one? I would guess The Sociology Department which, I know, started to absorb classes in women's studies when they began. I have never heard of a gender department or gender classes before.

It's under sociology (a college as opposed to a department, I'd guess) and includes many disciplines such as anthropology and economics. It's interdisciplinary by nature. My program was Interdisciplinary Ecology, UF. My MSc Intl. Env. Sci. is from Europe. Before that, Gulf 1, I was a paratrooper (no combat).

Last edited:
Scholarships are based on time not finish. Fake victim bs.

If you were to go back and look at my posts, Ecofarm, you would see that I never said a word about scholarships--I was talking about winning the events. A scholarship is based on a "personal best," but at the competitions, they don't hand out trophies for "personal bests." To see someone else be given a trophy that you know you would have won if not for the unfair advantage, can be heartbreaking.

If you were to go back and look at my posts, Ecofarm, you would see that I never said a word about scholarships--I was talking about winning the events.

Lol

Not worried about those peaking in high school. That's trash.

If they worried about a kid peaking in high school, they all trash.

Peaking? What are you talking about? The greats were great in high school too

Back
Top Bottom