• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

July 2022 climate change events

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
“The July 2022 global surface temperature departure was the sixth highest for July in the 143-year record at 0.87°C (1.57°F) above the 20th century average of 15.8°C (60.4°F). The five warmest Julys on record have all occurred since 2016. July 2022 also marked the 46th consecutive July and the 451st consecutive month with temperatures, at least nominally, above the 20th century average.”

And yet the deniers plug their ears, close their eyes, and shout NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!

“The July 2022 global surface temperature departure was the sixth highest for July in the 143-year record at 0.87°C (1.57°F) above the 20th century average of 15.8°C (60.4°F). The five warmest Julys on record have all occurred since 2016. July 2022 also marked the 46th consecutive July and the 451st consecutive month with temperatures, at least nominally, above the 20th century average.”

And yet the deniers plug their ears, close their eyes, and shout NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!
and just what do you think should be done. Give specifics. Not just 'work together"

and just what do you think should be done. Give specifics. Not just 'work together"

I could give you some ideas if I thought that this was anything other than a troll so that you could then immediately dismiss them out of hand, but I prefer not to play the games that deniers demand.

I could give you some ideas if I thought that this was anything other than a troll so that you could then immediately dismiss them out of hand, but I prefer not to play the games that deniers demand.
LOL- sure blah blah blah

Hurricane season ain't even started yet.

Psychological projection.
All the people who champion climate change are doing so for some feel good moments. I would be lovely to make the universe have a perfect climate, but that is not nature. There are just some things that are out of our hands. Nothing wrong with trying to control things within our communities to reduce carbon footprint.

Now, pray tell, what on God's earth do you think anyone can do to prevent a Hurricane? Tell us!!!!!!!!!!
Stop with the sealioning. It makes you look silly.

No one looks sillier than acting like we can prevent hurricanes!

Sealioning (also sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment that consists of pursuing people with relentless requests for evidence, often tangential or previously addressed, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity ("I'm just trying to have a debate")”

Back
Top Bottom