• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Julian Assange Suggests that Seth Rich, Who Was Murdered, Was Wikileaks' DNC Source

Re: Julian Assange Suggests that Seth Rich, Who Was Murdered, Was Wikileaks' DNC Sour

So, it wasn't the Russians.

Yet another mysterious death associated with the Clintons.

Rich was shot in the back and none of his possessions were taken. No indication of a motive.

WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

Wow! :shock:

I would not say "Never", but tend more towards a freak shooting or possibly an act intended to create exactly the response you propel.

Re: Julian Assange Suggests that Seth Rich, Who Was Murdered, Was Wikileaks' DNC Sour

Yet another mysterious death associated with the Clintons.

The fact that some random ***hole blames the Clintons for something does not mean that that thing is now "associated" with the Clintons. That's not how association works.

The fact that some random ***hole blames the Clintons for something does not mean that that thing is now "associated" with the Clintons. That's not how association works.

That is ow the Clinton's have survived up until now.

Interesting. Not a surprise though. Poor guy. I'm surprised it wasn't ruled a suicide.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

I love how the host stays on Julian sort of implying there were suspicious things going on. Too bad Julian backed off the pedal and officially said there is no evidence and Wikileaks can't comment on it. It kinda kills the thread.

It was the Clinton crime family, I have no doubt in my mind.

Poor man! He worked for the DNC, who works for Clinton, and now he's just a "random ***hole"!

Back
Top Bottom