• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich –Who Was MURDERED in DC – Was Wikileaks DNC source

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

Say no more.............just ad Rich to the Clinton body count ....which is what I said the day the story came out! ;)

Re: Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich –Who Was MURDERED in DC – Was Wikileaks DNC sou

Anyone who wants to bring down the Clintons, needs a group of body guards.

Re: Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich –Who Was MURDERED in DC – Was Wikileaks DNC sou

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

Say no more.............just ad Rich to the Clinton body count ....which is what I said the day the story came out! ;)

Desperation on display. Did not work before, but repeat and expect different results, how sad.

Desperation on display. Did not work before, but repeat and expect different results, how sad.

As a long time law enforcement officer, I would continue to kick over rocks until I found the evidence on the cockroach I was pursuing.

Your tenacity is not up to speed, to be an effective cop.

Assange's floater doesn't jive with the police report....that says he was walking home from the DNC at 4:30 AM and was not "en route to the FBI".

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC | NBC4 Washington

Anyway you want to cut the smelly cheese....it still stinks. I have no doubt that the Clintons were behind this. Absolute Power, corrupts absolutely!

As a long time law enforcement officer, I would continue to kick over rocks until I found the evidence on the cockroach I was pursuing.

Your tenacity is not up to speed, to be an effective cop.

keep kicking away, you have been doing it for over 20 years, so far you have ZERO, so until then me thinks you are just kicking for the fun of it.

Oh, look, another stupid conspiracy thread by Mickey.

Go figure.

Anyway you want to cut the smelly cheese....it still stinks. I have no doubt that the Clintons were behind this. Absolute Power, corrupts absolutely!

But yet you do not have any proof what so ever, me thinks that is not very good investigative methodology.

Reporting reddit rumors ...?

"The speculation started within days of Seth Rich being gunned down in what D.C. police believe was an attempted robbery near his townhouse in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington.

Assistant D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham said that “at this time we don’t have any information to suggest” a connection between Rich’s killing and the WikiLeaks data or other theories raised online."

More here.

keep kicking away, you have been doing it for over 20 years, so far you have ZERO, so until then me thinks you are just kicking for the fun of it.

I know cops who doggedly pursued criminals longer than that and some went to their graves, trying to nail a scumbag like Hillary.
We had a State Police investigator here in Oregon many years ago, that was on the trail of a heinous rapist and murderer who kidnapped a 14 year old girl, used her for days and then killed her.
It took him about 15 years to catch the guy and he developed cancer and died, just after the piece of crap was convicted. But, he got to see justice served.

Hillary is long overdue for justice!

Oh, look, another stupid conspiracy thread by Mickey.

Go figure.

Hardly....you just won't admit the obvious.

But yet you do not have any proof what so ever, me thinks that is not very good investigative methodology.

She has been the subject of numerous investigations...where there is smoke, there is fire. ;)

Last edited:
Re: Murdered DNC staffer may have been Wikileaks source

:shock:

clinton_body_count_continues_to_grow.jpg

How many dead bodies constitute a coincidence? Is it like a cubby of quail?

Here's a list of 48 names, all coincidence according to Snopes, and it doesn't include the four from Benghazi or the guy in the OP.

I'm not sure I could name 50 people that I know other than my military acquaintances, much less 50 that I know that died that weren't combat deaths.

You have to admit, at the very least (probably the most as well), it's darn strange.

I'm gonna wait 'till I see some hard evidence for this
It could be that its not true and Assange is just using this murder for publicity.

But damn, when's the last time you saw a clean cut white kid get shot in a middle-class neighborhood without any cash or jewellery taken?? It just doesnt happen.
Or I should say it very rarely happens

I know cops who doggedly pursued criminals longer than that and some went to their graves, trying to nail a scumbag like Hillary.
We had a State Police investigator here in Oregon many years ago, that was on the trail of a heinous rapist and murderer who kidnapped a 14 year old girl, used her for days and then killed her.
It took him about 15 years to catch the guy and he developed cancer and died, just after the piece of crap was convicted.

Hardly....you just won't admit the obvious.

She has been the subject of numerous investigations...where there is smoke, there is fire. ;)

And I praise the work of just Law Enforcement Officers, so long as investigations are based on facts there is nothing wrong with sticking to it.

The smoke was created by the Repubs, hence they have found nothing and do not look to be doing so any time in the foreseeable future.

We are working on it...

Reporting reddit rumors ...?

"The speculation started within days of Seth Rich being gunned down in what D.C. police believe was an attempted robbery near his townhouse in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington.

Assistant D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham said that “at this time we don’t have any information to suggest” a connection between Rich’s killing and the WikiLeaks data or other theories raised online."

More here.

That was then, this is now.

It could be that its not true and Assange is just using this murder for publicity.

But damn, when's the last time you saw a clean cut white kid get shot in a middle-class neighborhood without any cash or jewellery taken?? It just doesnt happen.
Or I should say it very rarely happens

Maybe he possibly knew the guys that killed him? Who knows, maybe he had beef with them or something.

We are working on it...
Which is fine so long as you do not skip the charges, the trial, and the sentencing, before claiming they are guilty without any actual proof.

Clinton Body Bags : snopes.com

Even still, it sure is strange.

More than that...it's highly suspicious!

Well strange things happen all the time.

And the answers sometimes are years away......

And I praise the work of just Law Enforcement Officers, so long as investigations are based on facts there is nothing wrong with sticking to it.

The smoke was created by the Repubs, hence they have found nothing and do not look to be doing so any time in the foreseeable future.

Oh Ye of little Faith! :sigh:

I just hope some one nails Hillary, before election day.

I'm gonna wait 'till I see some hard evidence for this.
Just do not hold your breath waiting, unless you are just curious to see how long you can hold it. Seems as if some are great at making accusations, unfortunately as has been shown time and time again they do not actually have a knack at supporting their accusations with actual facts. I would say this thread belongs in the conspiracy section.

Back
Top Bottom