• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judiciary Dem: Latest court filings show Trump was at center of 'massive fraud'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...r-filings-show-trump-was-at-center-of-massive

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said the latest indictments and filings brought by prosecutors against former associates of President Trump show that he was at the center of "massive fraud" against the public.

“I think what these indictments and filings show is that the president was at the center of a massive fraud — several massive frauds — against the American people," Nadler, who is likely to be the next chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said on CNN's "State of the Union."
===============================
I think his comments indicate how things will be going beginning in January when the Dems take over the House.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...r-filings-show-trump-was-at-center-of-massive

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said the latest indictments and filings brought by prosecutors against former associates of President Trump show that he was at the center of "massive fraud" against the public.

“I think what these indictments and filings show is that the president was at the center of a massive fraud — several massive frauds — against the American people," Nadler, who is likely to be the next chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said on CNN's "State of the Union."
I think his comments indicate how things will be going beginning in January when the Dems take over the House.

If the Dems didn't have hyperbole and nonsense, they'd have nothing at all.

If the trump supporting cons didn’t have bull**** comments they would have nothing. Yes, that’s you.

Just hoping you’re getting some money selling your soul to the devil.

So far isn't true that all the US Attorney has at this point are 2 payments of hush money?

Awww. Someone's gone and made a mountain out of a molehill again. :roll:

If the trump supporting cons didn’t have bull**** comments they would have nothing. Yes, that’s you.

Just hoping you’re getting some money selling your soul to the devil.

Like I said...hyperbole.

You folks put too much faith in a politicly motivated Witch Hunt, desperately searching for a crime(any crime) that doesn't exist, to pin on our President before November 2020 in hope of sabotaging his re-election.

All this fuss just to continue the tsunami of undocumented democrats (illegal aliens) to ensure the Democrat Party will have a sufficient number of future voters to secure all US elections indefinitely.

Remember the little engine that could, Jack? Keep on chuggin...

Last edited:

Which is good for business because nothing will get done. Its all 2020 now, and that has nothing to do with you. Except your vote, that is.

You folks put too much faith in a politicly motivated Witch Hunt, desperately searching for a crime(any crime) that doesn't exist, to pin on our President before November 2020 in hope of sabotaging his re-election.

All this fuss just to continue the tsunami of undocumented democrats (illegal aliens) to ensure the Democrat Party will have a sufficient number of future voters to secure all US elections indefinitely.

Remember the little engine that could, Jack? Keep on chuggin...

The democrats have to teach deeper into South America now because the Mexicans are getting more conservative and less reliant on the government.

Like I said...hyperbole.

The biggest hyperbole is Christian cons supporting trump. Any trump supporter is as Christian as a devil worshiper. Chew on that con.

Yakkity Yak Yak Yak.......as for much of any work getting done dont bet on it.

More lost time for America that we cant afford.

Yakkity Yak Yak Yak.......as for much of any work getting done dont bet on it.

More lost time for America that we cant afford.

Then let's kick this Trump guy outta office and swear in someone who we can afford. Ya think?

Then let's kick this Trump guy outta office and swear in someone who we can afford. Ya think?

If anyone proves he did a High Crime, which has not happened yet. All we have so far is a lot of fluffing of trivial matters.

If anyone proves he did a High Crime, which has not happened yet. All we have so far is a lot of fluffing of trivial matters.

And what exactly do you think the term, "follow the money," means?

The biggest hyperbole is Christian cons supporting trump. Any trump supporter is as Christian as a devil worshiper. Chew on that con.

LOL!!

Now you are mangling metaphors. Cool.

btw, do you think I'm Christian?

I think that following the money leads clearly to the conclusion that America has long been a very corrupt place, and I further claim that Trumps behavior needs to be judged taking into account this reality.

I think that following the money leads clearly to the conclusion that America has long been a very corrupt place, and I further claim that Trumps behavior needs to be judged taking into account this reality.

You aren't being a very good member of club MAGA right now. Are you sure you aren't "dumb as a rock" like the Ex-CEO of Exxon???

Have you even read any of the court documents?

Have you even read any of the court documents?

court documents are fake news
didn't you know that

the real stuff comes out of faux news 'correspondents'

LOL!!

Now you are mangling metaphors. Cool.

btw, do you think I'm Christian?

As Trump supporter, no, you're further from a Christian as can be and closer to a devil worshiper.

Well seeing as you COMPLETELY support Trump you support that corruption. You only continually demonstrate your FAKE Eastern Training.

Investigate the clinton foundation for PRC donations as well as money from fraudster Marc Rich?

Well seeing as you COMPLETELY support Trump you support that corruption. You only continually demonstrate your FAKE Eastern Training.

Just over 1 hour old:

I’m just ready for this circus to come to an end, one way or another.
That was always were Trump was going to end up, because that is always where guys like Trump end up.

Hopefully this idea that he wants another term is a con.

He was supposed to know better.

So No.

Back
Top Bottom