• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judgment and the burnt weeny terror plot

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I have always enjoyed the Scholars & Rogues blog because it is always funny, with just enough of a grain of truth in what they print to make you think. Once again, Scholars & Rogues has hit a home run.

Article is here.

Made me laugh, and again, made me think. That's a good combination, folks.

So we had a man burn his weeny in Detroit. Republicans, forgetting Richard Reid (which happened during the Bush administration), tell us that Obama is not fit to be president (And, according to their logic, neither was Bush :mrgreen:). How does Obama respond? At first, presidential, until the Republican barbs started getting to him. Now, he is going Chuck Norris on everybody with a new surge (Damn, when did we last hear that term? - LOL) of agents, which, as we all know, will accomplish nothing more than covering Obama's ass.

Gotta hand it to Bush. When Democrats were giving him the ole' hyperpartisan roasting over hot coals, he just raised his middle finger, and calmly announced "**** you". Too bad Obama is too much of a coward to do that. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Bailiff! Whack his pee-pee! :rofl

"I plead insanity. I'm just crazy about that young *****. "

Back
Top Bottom